IGNORED

A Lesser Known Explanation for Dinosaurs that I found

Jude1:3

1 minute ago, Jude1:3 said:

You're being serious right ?

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church is one of the oldest Christian Churches on earth. Ethiopia also had a connection to ancient  Judaism  through King Solomon and Queen Sheba. 

The first person to bring Christianity to Ethiopia was the Ethiopian Eunuch in Acts 8:26-40.

Yep! Im being serious. I referred to translations that I use.

I have no idea why you commented about the ethiopian church . I didnt say anything even close that would warrant your reply. It is not important to me .

THE BIBLEs I READ consist of  66 BOOKS.. They are the cannonized word of God.

That was what I said and thats all I got. BYE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

What leads you to "think" that?

Thats a pretty serious accusation

I just don't trust him. I'll leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yep! Im being serious. I referred to translations that I use.

I have no idea why you commented about the ethiopian church . I didnt say anything even close that would warrant your reply. It is not important to me .

THE BIBLEs I READ consist of  66 BOOKS.. They are the cannonized word of God.

That was what I said and thats all I got. BYE

I'm trying to show you that there were and are other branches of Ancient Christianity that have nothing to do with Rome or Their Canonization of Scripture and that they have always had more books in their canon of scripture then Protestants.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,357
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

It is very relevant. There is No Set Christian Canon of The Bible. Each group is different on the number of Books:

Protestant Canon differs from Roman Catholic.  Roman Catholic Differs from Orthodox. Greek Orthodox differs from Ethiopian Orthodox Etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_canon

But there a works that we all agree should be there. How many books in the Protestant canon do the Ethiopians think should not be there? I'm asking out of curiosity. I know Catholicism later included books in their canon that Protestants did not - but as far as I recall, both Catholics and Protestants agree that the works in the Protestant canon should be there.

Anyways, I thought this thread was about dinosaurs. What does Enoch actually say about dinosaurs? If it is just the provided passages, I think whoever came up with the idea is reading far too much into the text.

1 hour ago, Tristen said:

But there a works that we all agree should be there. How many books in the Protestant canon do the Ethiopians think should not be there?

They agree with all the ones that are in The Protestant Bibles.  They also have more included in their's:

http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/english/canonical/books.html

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  2,357
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, Jude1:3 said:

They agree with all the ones that are in The Protestant Bibles.  They also have more included in their's:

http://www.ethiopianorthodox.org/english/canonical/books.html

I therefore trust the Protestant canon. All major Christian groups accept the Protestant canon as scripture (even though different groups have additional scriptures in their own canons).

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

By burying its head in the sand the modern church has ignored the watchmen of today at its own peril. They deliberately concoct stories about the extra-canonical scriptures and work, unwittingly I hope, hand in hand with the great deceiver and liar in doing so.

The pagan festivals are referred to as "just folk tales". They were/are real and carry much power and influence today. The pagan calendar is horribly alive today in a city or town near you! Nimrod is making a comeback! How can you Christianize such evil?  Read Jasher about Sodom and Gomorrah and their practices... sounds like a college campus rave to me...only worse!

Yesterday someone said on this site that those that believe the book of Enoch is valid were not giving glory to God and were detracting from God's Glory by accepting the book. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??

I am sure that Leviathan was a difficult beast to handle, and perhaps those critters God wanted in the Ark were included because HE said they should be. In Jasher it is quite illuminating about the animals going into the ark. Fascinating reading. And if the dinos that God made were in the ark, then they would have been younger ones and not fully grown I imagine. In those days I recall, animals did not have the fear of man that they did after the flood. Also, after the flood I think that Oxygen pressure in the atmosphere was much reduced. That coupled with the UV probably made life considerably harder and more short-lived.

That the fallen angelic beings had great knowledge is unquestionable. The meddling in the human gene pool is quite specific in the quote about Noah being pure. One of their main aims was to pollute Messiah's line and pedigree. So God, (often tongue in cheek) outwitted the adversary by choosing murderers and ladies of the night and other questionable persons to be in Yeshua's lineage. (but their DNA was pure)

I imagine, some of the Greek so-called mythological beasts are not myths, but accounts of real creatures. Just as some of the Nephilim were of huge stature. It would require some of these giants to be able to do the building of some of the wonders of the world.

Also technology that we do not have today seems to have existed. There are too many discoveries dotting the planet to be able to explain away easily a technology that we are only just now beginning to understand. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 9/22/2017 at 1:41 AM, Sojourner414 said:

Angels don't reproduce

Book/Chapter/Verse...?

And can you explain this...

(Genesis 3:14-15) "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:  {15} And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Serpent = satan (an Angel).

Between thee = satan (an Angel).

thy seed = satan (an Angel) has seed.

Why would satan (an Angel) have seed if Angels don't reproduce?

regards

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 9/17/2017 at 9:14 AM, Abdicate said:

WiFi electricity that Tesla proved and was shutdown by Westinghouse, which you can now buy online.

What is the link?  I'd like to purchase some. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 9/27/2017 at 7:47 PM, eileenhat said:

There is only one dinosaur.  The bible calls it 'the dragon', ie. the form God sent satan into.  We call it a T-Rex.

All other dinosaurs are per invention by freemasons.  Go ahead, look it up.  There is not a single bone from a dinosaur anywhere.  Just plaster casts in every museum.

9dc5815fc3da52ce533462fd5c02a60d--dinosa

"The Real Deal(TM)  Kentrosaurus aethiopicus mount in the
MfN Dinosaur Hall. Note how the fake skull sticks out..."

All except the skull are actual fossils dug up.