• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/15/2017 at 7:26 AM, Jude1:3 said:

In the last year I have been studying 1 Enoch and researching forums talking about it. In one of the forums I came across a thread that was talking about how Dinosaurs were the abominations created by fallen angels mixing with other animals. Maybe that is the reason why they were not on the ark. 

The particualr verse in question is  •1 Enoch 7:5

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 

This is a video I found about it :

the ones mentioned in Enoch are the angels of satan called "nephilim" in the biblical scriptures, which means "occult giants" - they were human beings born in this world as human beings like all other human beings, but practiced deep occultism (mostly the process nowadays known as yoga of krishna and patanjali) and had thus turned into angels of satan, so they became ones who bring delusion, curse, stumbling blocks, temptations and defilements on an universal scale, and who threaten to subjugate all humankind to the satanic kingdom through occultism and idolatry - actually they even managed to cause all humans to be converted and convert to heretical and idolatrous creeds/religions, only Noah and his family had stayed faithful to the true Lord God

here is an explanation with pictures:

the "tree" that is beyond the "garden of Eden" and that has been forbidden to humans by God, also called (the) "fig tree"(art image):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/18/9f/c6/189fc681748972e007e700def9cd5c13.jpg

a human can "eat" from it by practicing occultism, esotericism, idolatry and, in general, unrighteous faith/spirituality/religion, but initially this happened in the form of the creed that for the last centuries has been known as yoga of krishna and patanjali

yoga as a "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" and the yogi(n) as cognizing/knowing and joining/uniting with it(art image):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/d9/5b/00d95b05d3d607b22bc90f9d7b1f819b.jpg

the "third eye"(a.k.a. the sixth chakra) on the forehead of a female yogi(n) in the process of yoga(art image):

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4QdCRmnFlF8/Uw350j-7igI/AAAAAAAAHMY/Tqr58BIcjwM/s1600/1187032_406389959462545_1080857987_n.jpg

this is a process that converts/turns the practitioner into a spiritual servant/worker of satan, while the culmination is their transformation into (complete) angels of satan

an yogi(n) in process of cosmic transcendental meditation and the so-called "chakras"(seven main satanic spirits)(art image):

https://sutrisnogt.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/chakra1.jpg

an yogi(n) in process of intensive and deep yoga meditation, there is a powerful prana(satanic force) unleashing in him(art image):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/72/51/6b/72516b588a84f5d0714e2eab8998314a.jpg

the peak culmination of yoga is when after an intensive, deep and long-standing meditation there occurs physical death for the yogi(n) and they resurrect in the "darkness" like the Lord, Jesus Christ, Who has (been) resurrected in the "Light", so the yogi(n) turns into a complete angel of satan mastering/having powers for great signs and wonders even on a cosmic scale with/through which a maximum number of people to be misled/deceived/lied, including various types of wisdom, omnipresence, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, projection, materialization, dematerialization, etc.

a complete angel of satan showing great signs and wonders on a cosmic scale (in this case cosmic nebulas, supernova or other cosmic phenomena)(art image):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/10/3a/8f/103a8ff24af63bf8e89b8f9b65a5f681.jpg

the kingdom of satan (whose structure consists of many occult realms) can exist for no more than 5-6 millennia as from the day of the Fall (which was soon after the seventh day), then there will be a full destruction of it and all that inhabit it

of course this doesn't mean that there has been no great spiritual lawlessness/wickedness also in many other religions (including "christian"), albeit not through the disciplines of yoga that have been taught for the last centuries

all religious worshipers should conform with the Holy Law of the One Who is really the true God, because there have also been satanic equivalents of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit known for example as sat-cit-ananda in the vedic religions...

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

God made the dinosaurs after the Bible was written, God has learnt a lot about his powers as a god, my theory is that he didn't have all the powers at the beginning otherwise the Bible would be more in tune with the future hence there is no cars in the Bible and so I do not think he could go backwards and forwards in time or it must have been restricted or he must have learnt how to harness the power of time travel, he didn't know what job was going to say but he knows what I'm going to say so therefore he must have learnt to harness time travel, God has been there when I say something very profound..

22 hours ago, Sol Man said:

God made the dinosaurs after the Bible was written, God has learnt a lot about his powers as a god, my theory is that he didn't have all the powers at the beginning otherwise the Bible would be more in tune with the future hence there is no cars in the Bible and so I do not think he could go backwards and forwards in time or it must have been restricted or he must have learnt how to harness the power of time travel, he didn't know what job was going to say but he knows what I'm going to say so therefore he must have learnt to harness time travel, God has been there when I say something very profound..

why should God cause there to be millions of years of monstrous/beastly vanity especially when myriads of souls need salvation to abundant and eternal life and every century for which they are not provided therewith takes away from the time they could have it?! - if one single cycle of eternity for which they could live paradisaically is 500 million years, how many years could the souls have for that if 300 million years had been spent on nurture of monstrous beasts before the emergence of humans?! - wouldn't God abuse the souls if He made them consume one another in the form of monstrous beasts during millions of years - after all, He is the system Administrator and Provider of life?! - if humans haven't approved (of) (torturous) exploitation(s), how much more shouldn't the true God exploit souls?! 

Blessings

46 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

why should God cause there to be millions of years of monstrous/beastly vanity especially when myriads of souls need salvation to abundant and eternal life and every century for which they are not provided therewith takes away from the time they could have it?! - if one single cycle of eternity for which they could live paradisaically is 500 million years, how many years could the souls have for that if 300 million years had been spent on nurture of monstrous beasts before the emergence of humans?! - wouldn't God abuse the souls if He made them consume one another in the form of monstrous beasts during millions of years - after all, He is the system Administrator and Provider of life?! - if humans haven't approved (of) (torturous) exploitation(s), how much more shouldn't the true God exploit souls?! 

Blessings

I'm not sure what you're trying to say unfortunately, god does what he pleases, god learnt a lot in the Bible, as far as I know no predictions of the future by God, god learn how to time travel and then went back and did the dinosaurs and then made them extinct because maybe he didn't want them to interfere with what was already there, I am a theorist, so could be wrong.lol

Edited by Sol Man
Added extra

1 hour ago, Sol Man said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say unfortunately, god does what he pleases, god learnt a lot in the Bible, as far as I know no predictions of the future by God, god learn how to time travel and then went back and did the dinosaurs and then made them extinct because maybe he didn't want them to interfere with what was already there, I am a theorist, so could be wrong.lol

if a man is a theorist, how much more is God wise and competent as to things such as time, elements and (possible and irrelevant/infelicitous) schemes (to foresee what will be best, better, bad and worse)?!

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

11 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

if a man is a theorist, how much more is God wise and competent as to things such as time, elements and (possible and irrelevant/infelicitous) schemes (to foresee what will be best, better, bad and worse)?!

Blessings

I'm still not sure what you're trying to say, god sent his only son down here to die for our sins therefore god doesn't need to babysit the world, including the elements of our world, therefore god is free to do what he pleases and what interests god which one of his interests is science I would assume which is fine because God made us, even God needs me time, god is amazing because he handles the good portion of society and has a rather brilliant personality where he understands humans and their needs and their very existence in this world more importantly, god  loves his tests, he tests people..

22 hours ago, Sol Man said:

I'm still not sure what you're trying to say, god sent his only son down here to die for our sins therefore god doesn't need to babysit the world, including the elements of our world, therefore god is free to do what he pleases and what interests god which one of his interests is science I would assume which is fine because God made us, even God needs me time, god is amazing because he handles the good portion of society and has a rather brilliant personality where he understands humans and their needs and their very existence in this world more importantly, god  loves his tests, he tests people..

if you want there to be e.g. a motor powered by electricity, will there appear such a motor if there is no one to produce it?! - but you know that there is usually a need for someone to produce such things so that they may exist and be working - and will that motor work if it is not supplied with electrical energy?! - so do you think and are you sure that there has been no need for God to sustain elements and their bonds since He created and united them?!, because personally i have never ever seen anything created and sustained by no one or coming from nothing?!

i could go in for science and test people without providing them with abundant and eternal life ad infinitum - so how could God abuse the souls if He is the one who handles them?! - or if someone creates you from scratch but then treats you badly and you suffer very much as a result of their abuse, will you say they are good with you?! - so how could God both be involved in such a thing and (be) righteous?!

therefore He must be the system Administrator and Provider of life, otherwise, if He wasn't, He would be unrighteous, which is why it is written He created all the universal creation in six days in order to give life to the souls mostly in the form of human beings and they had paradisaical life (until satan seduced them into sinning)

why haven't the dictators been approved (of) by people?!, because they have used people exploitively, but hardly the true God is unrighteous

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

36 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

if you want there to be e.g. a motor powered by electricity, will there appear such a motor if there is no one to produce it?! - but you know that there is usually a need for someone to produce such things so that they may exist and be working - and will that motor work if it is not supplied with electrical energy?! - so do you think and are you sure that there has been no need for God to sustain elements and their bonds since He created and united them?!, because personally i have never ever seen anything created and sustained by no one or coming from nothing?!

i could go in for science and test people without providing them with abundant and eternal life ad infinitum - so how could God abuse the souls if He is the one who handles them?! - or if someone creates you from scratch but then treats you badly and you suffer very much as a result of their abuse, will you say they are good with you?! - so how could God both be involved in such a thing and (be) righteous?!

therefore He must be the system Administrator and Provider of life, otherwise, if He wasn't, He would be unrighteous, which is why it is written He created all the universal creation in six days in order to give life to the souls mostly in the form of human beings and they had paradisaical life (until satan seduced them into sinning)

why haven't the dictators been approved (of) by people?!, because they have used people exploitively, but hardly the true God is unrighteous

Blessings

So are you saying only a fraction of Life exists at any one time but life actually life feels whole?

I believe we live in a computer generated world, is the world fictionalised, am I, you the only one in the world and the world revolves around me, you? 

So if so if factorisation is true who is God me, you?

Or are we a part of a bigger factorisation Arena?

To be continued

20 minutes ago, Sol Man said:

So are you saying only a fraction of Life exists at any one time but life actually life feels whole?

I believe we live in a computer generated world, is the world fictionalised, am I, you the only one in the world and the world revolves around me, you? 

So if so if factorisation is true who is God me, you?

Or are we a part of a bigger factorisation Arena?

To be continued

myriads of souls suffer and are dead without there being enough saviors to save them, so does it pay to waste our time in vain conversations about life instead of perfecting ourselves in love and faith?!

Blessings

53 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

myriads of souls suffer and are dead without there being enough saviors to save them, so does it pay to waste our time in vain conversations about life instead of perfecting ourselves in love and faith?!

Blessings

And so we read the Bible, being Humble and understanding life is the way to greatness, understanding god is understanding change.