• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Actually 123, I was posting to shiloh357. I understood what he had posted, as I am an ex catholic, and I saw he TRIED to show you the difference between the two. As far as the reply to me above, I am sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. I know Mary was blessed among'st women. She was a virgin. She conceived by the Spirit. Jesus came from her womb. I do not indulge in Maryolatry.

Maryolatry? which is what? so I get where you are coming from, and the reply was sent to me. it had nothing to do with shilo357.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:
On 9/15/2017 at 4:20 PM, shiloh357 said:

That may sound profound to you, but it is false.  The immaculate conception is the idea that Mary was born without the stain of sin.    Jesus birth is is different.  Jesus birth pertains to the doctrine of incarnation, which is that God took on human flesh.   You are confusing two different things.

Nice try................

16 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

Maryolatry? which is what? so I get where you are coming from, and the reply was sent to me. it had nothing to do with shilo357.

See above post to shiloh. Sorry about confusion.  Mariolatry is defined as “excessive veneration or worship of Mary, the mother of Jesus.”

18 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Actually 123, I was posting to shiloh357. I understood what he had posted, as I am an ex catholic, and I saw he TRIED to show you the difference between the two. As far as the reply to me above, I am sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. I know Mary was blessed among'st women. She was a virgin. She conceived Jesus by the Spirit. Jesus came from her womb. I do not indulge in Maryolatry.

Do you mean worshiping statues? I do not. I am not offend by the Coptic and middle eastern Churches that have paintings on their walls which depict the lives of Jesus ,Mary and the apostles. I take pictures of my family all the time and place them in a photo album which depicts a story of our lives. I think it is beautiful art. Godly art which invokes a thought toward God. I am not a Jehovah's Witness i can handle Christian art.  I know who God is . They are not false images, they tell a story without words. I noticed that under the Obama administration they made it a point to destroy all the Coptic and Middle eastern Orthodox Churches and massacre all the Christians the fifth seal. Which is not in it's conclusion. The RCC stole everything from them and the treasures of the temple as well.

7 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

See above post to shiloh. Sorry about confusion.  Mariolatry is defined as “excessive veneration or worship of Mary, the mother of Jesus.”

Thank you for the clarification. God Bless!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Im·mac·u·late Con·cep·tion
noun
noun: Immaculate Conception
  1. the doctrine that God preserved the Virgin Mary from the taint of original sin from the moment she was conceived; it was defined as a dogma of the Roman Catholic Church in 1854.

I don't hold to it as defined above.

the moment she was conceived.   that sounds like something similar I heard said by a catholic.

that the virgin mary actually had a different type of flesh due to it had to be holy to hold the Lord.    That seems rather strange don't it.

considering the LORD himself was made in the same likness of flesh we all were. WHY would mary then have to be a different flesh.

this sounds like worship of mary, rather than Christ  to me.   Come now all of us.  Mary was same flesh as we all are.   She was chosen by OUR LORD

thus we should call her blessed in all generations.   BUT,   this don't mean we pray to her like some do.  

Just now, Yowm said:

It makes you wonder what type of super human Mary's mother was.

I too try and keep it simple by just saying this..........WORSHIP GOD ONLY .    I sure wish others would do just that.

So wonderful is the LORD to give us the SPIRIT so we can worship HIM in SPIRIT and TRUTH the way HE DESIRES us too.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I think that would make the interfaithers quite happy, seeing to them God could be just about anything. :groan:

very sad but true yowm.    SO here is it very simple.  IF YOU LOVE CHRIST LOVE AND KEEP HIS SAYINGS.  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Im·mac·u·late Con·cep·tion
noun
noun: Immaculate Conception
  1. the doctrine that God preserved the Virgin Mary from the taint of original sin from the moment she was conceived; it was defined as a dogma of the Roman Catholic Church in 1854.

I don't hold to it as defined above.

I AGREE WITH YOU, NOR do I-NOR DOES SHE= The Song of Mary- " MY SOUL REJOICES IN GOD MY SAVIOR" God Bless. She would have no need to say that if the above interpretation were true. We have all been deceived to a degree.

As I stated in my post , The Roman Catholic church does not like what is coming. I hope we can delve into all of this and truly understand what it all means- without hostility- I am not preaching a doctrine that they subscribe to. I am clarifying  things as I am called to do. I believe you love Mary and all in the body of Christ. But most importantly your loyalty is to her son. And that is all Mary and all who do the will of the Father would want. Even with scriptural support of what I said. The harlot has made it difficult to put aside Her dogmas, when explaining the real meaning. The dragon has stood before the woman to devour her child . But the Bride will prevail.

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

the moment she was conceived.   that sounds like something similar I heard said by a catholic.

that the virgin mary actually had a different type of flesh due to it had to be holy to hold the Lord.    That seems rather strange don't it.

considering the LORD himself was made in the same likness of flesh we all were. WHY would mary then have to be a different flesh.

this sounds like worship of mary, rather than Christ  to me.   Come now all of us.  Mary was same flesh as we all are.   She was chosen by OUR LORD

thus we should call her blessed in all generations.   BUT,   this don't mean we pray to her like some do.  

What does born again mean for Mary?

Just now, TheBride123 said:

What does born again mean for Mary?

The same as it does for us all.  SHE NOR I NOR ANY can be saved apart from that.