• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister , you need to be very specific.   IF you noticed pride you need to say what it was, this way I will quickly repent of it.

I saw no pride in anything I said.  BUT if you did, you need to show me it,  if you love me.    Point it out quick so I can repent of it.

We are all here to help one another.

I said what the meaning of immaculate conception is in my post. Isn't that what we are discussing?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/15/2017 at 2:06 PM, TheBride123 said:

THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Miriam was a righteous Jewish girl who observed Jewish law. She is the Immaculate conception because she immaculately conceived.

She - as with all people, was in need of a Savior. Her song "The Song of Mary" demonstrates this. " My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my soul rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR." The scriptures do not lie.

She- as with all people , was in need of a Savior. For she calls God her Savior. She was conceived as everyone else- through mother and father. She was holy like Sara and Rachel and other holy women

of scripture. She is blessed among them though, because she was given the favor of bringing forth the Word Incarnate. Her soul was immaculate conceived when the Holy Spirit came upon her.

The conception of her in her mothers womb was as all other holy people of scripture.

SHE IS THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION BECAUSE SHE IMMACULATELY CONCEIVED!

She was not conceived by the Holy Spirit in her mothers womb. To be immaculately conceived is to be conceived by the Holy Spirit without interaction between a man and womb. Mary was woven

in wisdom though which is present in the womb of all holy people. She was to be untouched by man. She was chosen in her virginal state. It was the season for the Messiah. No one

prior to this could bring forth Christ. I'm sure Sarah would have been chosen in her virginal state if it was the season for His coming. It was not- but Mary was chosen.

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that Mary was kept free of original sin in preparation for the coming of Christ. This  contradicts what she herself said in her song. She said  HER
SOUL REJOICES IN GOD HER SAVIOR. However, when the Holy Spirit came upon her she was instantly born again- therefore, immaculately conceived. Unknown to most people;

being born again is to be immaculately conceived. This would have had to take place at the immaculate conception of Christ. For Christ to be brought forth from the flesh of Mary

she would have to be instantly transformed. Thus, immaculately conceived herself.

And St Joseph did not know her until after the birth of Christ.

Another false teaching of the Catholic church is "Celibacy" 1 Corinthians is very clear on this matter. St. Paul suggest remaining as he (unmarried) due

to the crisis. Which refers to persecution and martyrdom experienced by the first Church. Also, for the convenience of serving God- it is a useful state to remain in

as to not be distracted by the needs of others in our families. Again this is just a suggestion, not a commandment. Please read 1Corinthians.

Miriam (Mary) represents the state of the chosen and Israel. We all shall be immaculately conceived- BORN AGAIN, in spirit.

Immaculate: without stain or blemish, spotlessly clean.

Christ is truly God come in the flesh - whose flesh? Miriam's flesh. All who profess this are of God. All who denounce this is

of the spirit of antichrist. 1John 4, is very clear about this. Please Read. If you seek truth this is important. It concerns the

salvation of your soul. Through whose flesh did He come into this world. Regardless of denomination

this simple fact can not be ignored.  To blaspheme Mary is to be of the spirit of antichrist.

It is by this profession(CHRIST HAS COME IN THE FLESH)-  that  all spirits are tested. THE REVELATION12 SIGN IS A BIG DEAL.

Christ took on Mary's flesh, therefore her DNA. He did not have to do this God could have formed Him out of the dust of the earth -

one could suppose. But He did not. She was purified for this. So, all those professing Christ and screaming veneration of her is a sin,

SHAME ON YOU. You no not the Lord. You say my salvation comes through Christ alone, yet you deny he came in the flesh.

I will not keep putting out definitions to words start reading and start learning. Salvation does come only by Christ who came

in the flesh of Mary. He can never cut her off. He shares her DNA. It is her flesh He is clothed in and by.  Joseph didn't

help conceive Him. GOD CHOSE HER FLESH TO DESIGN HIS SIGN IN.  Hello! Is anyone home?

Forget your hatred for her or him from whatever denomination. "If anyone says I love God and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who

does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that

He who loves God should love his brother also." 1 John4:19-21 (KJV)

Did you notice this( concerning the flesh of Christ )is revealed in St John's writings? He was given Mary at the cross as his mother.

Hmm? John 19:25-26 , Please read. Plus he was given the Revelation Of God? This is a no brainer.

On 9/15/2017 at 2:06 PM, TheBride123 said:

To blaspheme Mary is to be of the spirit of antichrist

Your first post sounds very contradictory all throughout. That sentence by itself comes across as saying that mary is to be revered and worshiped.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

6 hours ago, giggling appy said:

Your first post sounds very contradictory all throughout. That sentence by itself comes across as saying that mary is to be revered and worshiped.

revered: feel deep respect or admiration. We should have this for all saints. You people here love to give one another an Amen  and accolades and then hypocritically say this same acknowledgement should not be given to Mary and the saints. The only contradiction in this forum to the faith are people of your mind set.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, TheBride123 said:

I said what the meaning of immaculate conception is in my post. Isn't that what we are discussing?

No.   I was talking to yowm about what he made mention of in his post.

I think then you asked how was mary born again or something like that.

Anyway praise the Lord one and all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/15/2017 at 5:06 PM, TheBride123 said:

Miriam was a righteous Jewish girl who observed Jewish law. She is the Immaculate conception because she immaculately conceived.

She - as with all people, was in need of a Savior. Her song "The Song of Mary" demonstrates this. " My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my soul rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR." The scriptures do not lie.

She- as with all people , was in need of a Savior. For she calls God her Savior. She was conceived as everyone else- through mother and father. She was holy like Sara and Rachel and other holy women

of scripture. She is blessed among them though, because she was given the favor of bringing forth the Word Incarnate. Her soul was immaculate conceived when the Holy Spirit came upon her.

The conception of her in her mothers womb was as all other holy people of scripture.

She was not conceived by the Holy Spirit in her mothers womb. To be immaculately conceived is to be conceived by the Holy Spirit without interaction between a man and womb. Mary was woven

in wisdom though which is present in the womb of all holy people. She was to be untouched by man. She was chosen in her virginal state. It was the season for the Messiah. No one

prior to this could bring forth Christ. I'm sure Sarah would have been chosen in her virginal state if it was the season for His coming. It was not- but Mary was chosen.

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that Mary was kept free of original sin in preparation for the coming of Christ. This  contradicts what she herself said in her song. She said  HER
SOUL REJOICES IN GOD HER SAVIOR. However, when the Holy Spirit came upon her she was instantly born again- therefore, immaculately conceived. Unknown to most people;

being born again is to be immaculately conceived. This would have had to take place at the immaculate conception of Christ. For Christ to be brought forth from the flesh of Mary

she would have to be instantly transformed. Thus, immaculately conceived herself.

Another false teaching of the Catholic church is "Celibacy" 1 Corinthians is very clear on this matter. St. Paul suggest remaining as he (unmarried) due

to the crisis. Which refers to persecution and martyrdom experienced by the first Church. Also, for the convenience of serving God- it is a useful state to remain in

as to not be distracted by the needs of others in our families. Again this is just a suggestion, not a commandment. Please read 1Corinthians.

Miriam (Mary) represents the state of the chosen and Israel. We all shall be immaculately conceived- BORN AGAIN, in spirit.

Christ is truly God come in the flesh - whose flesh? Miriam's flesh. All who profess this are of God. All who denounce this is

of the spirit of antichrist. 1John 4, is very clear about this. Please Read. If you seek truth this is important. It concerns the

salvation of your soul. Through whose flesh did He come into this world. Regardless of denomination

this simple fact can not be ignored.  To blaspheme Mary is to be of the spirit of antichrist.

It is by this profession(CHRIST HAS COME IN THE FLESH)-  that  all spirits are tested. THE REVELATION12 SIGN IS A BIG DEAL.

Christ took on Mary's flesh, therefore her DNA. He did not have to do this God could have formed Him out of the dust of the earth -

one could suppose. But He did not. She was purified for this. So, all those professing Christ and screaming veneration of her is a sin,

SHAME ON YOU. You no not the Lord. You say my salvation comes through Christ alone, yet you deny he came in the flesh.

I will not keep putting out definitions to words start reading and start learning. Salvation does come only by Christ who came

in the flesh of Mary. He can never cut her off. He shares her DNA. It is her flesh He is clothed in and by.  Joseph didn't

help conceive Him. GOD CHOSE HER FLESH TO DESIGN HIS SIGN IN.  Hello! Is anyone home?

Forget your hatred for her or him from whatever denomination. "If anyone says I love God and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who

does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that

Did you notice this( concerning the flesh of Christ )is revealed in St John's writings? He was given Mary at the cross as his mother.

Hmm? John 19:25-26 , Please read. Plus he was given the Revelation Of God? This is a no brainer.

Oh sister........God hates mixture.  The terminology and concept of immaculate conception is adding to the word of God.  Only His word is SPIRIT and life, the thoughts and concepts of man are set in cement and there is no life in it.  And veneration is worship, no matter how many deny this, it's the truth.  To God alone belongs our veneration and worship and all glory, since He will not share His glory with another.  We are to give Mary as much attention as she is given in scripture, no more, no less, and as a faithful disciple of Her Saviour and God she wouldn't want it any other way.

Mary is a type and shadow of the church......the mystery of God from the foundation of the world.....and I well believe she was born again of His Spirit when He overshadowed her.  We are all highly favoured, when the God of all Creation, the God of Glory chose us as vessels that He might take up residence in our flesh.  Christ come in the flesh.......yes, He came in her flesh, and He came in His own flesh....where it says a body thou hast prepared for me......and He comes in the flesh of all who by faith believe on Him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 9/15/2017 at 6:06 PM, TheBride123 said:

The only true Immaculate Conception was the conception of JESUS.

Catholics love to see Mary as sinless when she clearly sinned in the bible.

She sinned when she rebuked Jesus for having (so they thought) run off without them and spending three days in the temple).

She sinned at the wedding at Cana, showing signs of ambition, wanting glory through her illustrious Son, when she told Jesus that they were out of wine. 

There may be one or two other instances that I just cant bring to mind at the moment. But Mary was a sinner just like the rest of us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:47 PM, missmuffet said:

The immaculate conception is a doctrine of the RCC regarding Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. That Mary was protected from original sin that she did not have a sin nature and was sinless. The immaculate conception is not biblical. Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ. Mary was just as much of a sinner as you or I. She was in need of a Savior.

She needed a saviour yes. But she was a holy women. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Mary was holy the same way that any follower of Christ becomes holy, by faith and through the indwelling of Christ...........not of our own and not of her own.  She is a type and pattern of our journey as the elect......hence she was no more sinless and didn't need to be, than we were sinless or needed to be when we came to faith and received the indwelling of Christ by His Spirit.  Understand that it is only His Spirit that sanctifies and makes us holy, nothing of we ourselves.  Her part was simply to BELIEVE/RECEIVE the word that was given to her......and that was our part too......and only possible by His Spirit and the faith given to us, not of our own.....that no man or woman may boast.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Oh sister........God hates mixture.  The terminology and concept of immaculate conception is adding to the word of God.  Only His word is SPIRIT and life, the thoughts and concepts of man are set in cement and there is no life in it.  And veneration is worship, no matter how many deny this, it's the truth.  To God alone belongs our veneration and worship and all glory, since He will not share His glory with another.  We are to give Mary as much attention as she is given in scripture, no more, no less, and as a faithful disciple of Her Saviour and God she wouldn't want it any other way.

Mary is a type and shadow of the church......the mystery of God from the foundation of the world.....and I well believe she was born again of His Spirit when He overshadowed her.  We are all highly favoured, when the God of all Creation, the God of Glory chose us as vessels that He might take up residence in our flesh.  Christ come in the flesh.......yes, He came in her flesh, and He came in His own flesh....where it says a body thou hast prepared for me......and He comes in the flesh of all who by faith believe on Him.

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Mary is a type and shadow of the church......the mystery of God from the foundation of the world

Mary is NOT the mystery as quoted here which is a roman catholic teaching. The bible NEVER instructs us to have any special devotion, honor, esteem or veneration to mary or any of the apostles, or saints. This is much different than asking someone living to pray WITH you as you take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. When prayers are directed towards mary or the saints, or angels asking them to intercede it is always with the expectation that they are in a unique position to help and will in specific ways as a mediator between the person and mary, saint, or an angel. There is only one mediator between us and God and that is Jesus. Only Jesus is worthy to be our mediator between us and God.

Christ is the mystery which has been revealed to mankind. 1 Colossians 1 : 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

She was looked on favorably by God because He chose her to give birth to His son but she was no more holy than you or I.