• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/16/2017 at 8:12 PM, TheBride123 said:

it is those who do the will of His Father in heaven who are sister, brother and mother....
I would be careful as not to tread up sacred ground....
What exactly are YOU saying....

:emot-heartbeat:

Exactly~! The Will Of His Father In Heaven

For it is My Father's will that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:40 (Berean Study Bible)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/27/2017 at 1:58 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

The Immaculate Conception is the belief Mary was born of a virgin too who's name was St. Anne. There is no scriptural evidence of this event, nor of St. Anne. 

I would like to know too where they get the idea of her father being named Joachim when scripture says his name was HELI

On 10/2/2017 at 1:14 PM, TheBride123 said:

I also believe 1 Corinthians 7 concerning marriage and celibacy is very clear. It is a suggestion by St. Paul to remain as he (unmarried) not a command from God. But it is good to remain unmarried

That too is a passage wrongly interpreted by many Catholics. Paul was basically saying that when you live in a part of the world where Christian persecution is at its worst, its best not to marry; that way if you are ever captured and sent to prison and death for your faith, at least you only have to worry about yourself and you will not risk losing faith by worrying about family members who are still out there.

The bible also makes it clear that it is still better to marry than to burn.

On 10/5/2017 at 2:02 PM, TheBride123 said:

Yeah, I guess you did butcher this up- like you Protestants butcher up the gospel

Where is the love in your posts? You are being unbelievably crude and harsh. 

On 10/5/2017 at 2:02 PM, TheBride123 said:

Now, when given to John at the cross, she was given to the Churches care. John did not worship her but was to care for her and protect her. Not judge and condemn her as a sinner as John Calvin did and many Protestants do.

The Church's care? Ummmm NO she wasnt. She was given over to the care of one man; And recognising that Mary was a sinner who wasnt saved till after the death of Christ (just as we all were) isnt judging or condemning. Its just stating a simple fact that There is NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE. Why doesnt the bible say, NONE RIGHTEOUS, EXCEPT MARY?

I have already pointed out to you in a previous post parts of the bible where it is clear that MARY SINNED.