TheBride123

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus confirmed that Mary needs savior himself on cross .

Jesus said

John 19

26When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

He didn't say mother , behold thy son , but woman.

Because she needed savior , she needed to know Jesus not as son but as her God . John was her earthly son now and she was his mother .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, giggling appy said:

Mary is NOT the mystery as quoted here which is a roman catholic teaching. The bible NEVER instructs us to have any special devotion, honor, esteem or veneration to mary or any of the apostles, or saints. This is much different than asking someone living to pray WITH you as you take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. When prayers are directed towards mary or the saints, or angels asking them to intercede it is always with the expectation that they are in a unique position to help and will in specific ways as a mediator between the person and mary, saint, or an angel. There is only one mediator between us and God and that is Jesus. Only Jesus is worthy to be our mediator between us and God.

Christ is the mystery which has been revealed to mankind. 1 Colossians 1 : 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Amen sister......just a misunderstanding......I was saying that the church is the mystery of God from the foundation of the world.  Yes, indwelt by His Spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 9/16/2017 at 10:45 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

the moment she was conceived.   that sounds like something similar I heard said by a catholic.

that the virgin mary actually had a different type of flesh due to it had to be holy to hold the Lord.    That seems rather strange don't it.

considering the LORD himself was made in the same likness of flesh we all were. WHY would mary then have to be a different flesh.

this sounds like worship of mary, rather than Christ  to me.   Come now all of us.  Mary was same flesh as we all are.   She was chosen by OUR LORD

thus we should call her blessed in all generations.   BUT,   this don't mean we pray to her like some do.  

I agree 100 percent that it is Mary that is being lifted up instead of Christ right from the start in the OP. Mary was not God in flesh but it was Jesus that God made flesh.  Mary had the sin nature from Adam just as every one born into the world has been and are a slave to sin and death has passed upon all the human race.  I can read the Word of God and can see where Mary didn't escape the wages of sin as she died a physical death she had no immaculate flesh.  Mary was already a believer she wasn't suddenly born again as the OP is saying.  Instead you see Mary keeping the law of God as she took Jesus to the temple to have him circumcised on the 8th day as was required by the law.  Mary knew God and worshiped him as her Creator maker of heaven and earth.  Mary did not die on the cross for our sins she was no sacrifice nor did she give of her body to be slain on the cross for the sins of mankind.  No instead it was Jesus who was God in flesh an earthly mother but a Heavenly Father.  Mary was just a humble servant to the will of God like Moses and so many others that could be named nothing Immaculate about there earthly flesh.  All bodies are simply a house which the Spirit of God abides.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

20 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

The only true Immaculate Conception was the conception of JESUS.

Catholics love to see Mary as sinless when she clearly sinned in the bible.

She sinned when she rebuked Jesus for having (so they thought) run off without them and spending three days in the temple).

She sinned at the wedding at Cana, showing signs of ambition, wanting glory through her illustrious Son, when she told Jesus that they were out of wine. 

There may be one or two other instances that I just cant bring to mind at the moment. But Mary was a sinner just like the rest of us.

So, the new doctrine you are trying to teach -( that is being placed before the woman who had brought forth the male child REV.12) Is the sins of Mary?  Finding Jesus in the temple after three days she was wasn't concerned about him after all - I mean considering people sought to kill the child. She was sinning in Luke2:41-52 account. Your interpretation is the correct one? I have to tell you I never saw that dialogue in that way. And in the dialogue at the wedding feast your saying she sinned too- and lead her son into sin because He did what she requested?, kind of like the first Adam ,this is what you are saying? (WEDDING FEAST AT CANAAN JOHN1-12)? I have to say the sins of Mary is a new approach to the gospel. So , you are correcting my writing above and placing this doctrine before for it? This is definitely the Matrix. What else do you have to teach, you said there are other sins she committed that

you can not think of here at the moment? Oh, another question-" THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" can you tell me what this means?  Is it the Vatican that is Mother of them, and what are the abominations of the earth she has given birth to? Did she give birth to Buddhism? Hinduism? and all the other pagan faiths which existed before her? Are these what spawned up from her adulteries? Or is it something else?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

12 hours ago, Openly Curious said:

I agree 100 percent that it is Mary that is being lifted up instead of Christ right from the start in the OP. Mary was not God in flesh but it was Jesus that God made flesh.  Mary had the sin nature from Adam just as every one born into the world has been and are a slave to sin and death has passed upon all the human race.  I can read the Word of God and can see where Mary didn't escape the wages of sin as she died a physical death she had no immaculate flesh.  Mary was already a believer she wasn't suddenly born again as the OP is saying.  Instead you see Mary keeping the law of God as she took Jesus to the temple to have him circumcised on the 8th day as was required by the law.  Mary knew God and worshiped him as her Creator maker of heaven and earth.  Mary did not die on the cross for our sins she was no sacrifice nor did she give of her body to be slain on the cross for the sins of mankind.  No instead it was Jesus who was God in flesh an earthly mother but a Heavenly Father.  Mary was just a humble servant to the will of God like Moses and so many others that could be named nothing Immaculate about there earthly flesh.  All bodies are simply a house which the Spirit of God abides.

Why was Enoch taken? Did Mary walk with God?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 9/19/2017 at 7:44 AM, TheBride123 said:

So, the new doctrine you are trying to teach -( that is being placed before the woman who had brought forth the male child REV.12) Is the sins of Mary?  Finding Jesus in the temple after three days she was wasn't concerned about him after all - I mean considering people sought to kill the child. She was sinning in Luke2:41-52 account. Your interpretation is the correct one? I have to tell you I never saw that dialogue in that way. And in the dialogue at the wedding feast your saying she sinned too- and lead her son into sin because He did what she requested?, kind of like the first Adam ,this is what you are saying? (WEDDING FEAST AT CANAAN JOHN1-12)? I have to say the sins of Mary is a new approach to the gospel. So , you are correcting my writing above and placing this doctrine before for it? This is definitely the Matrix. What else do you have to teach, you said there are other sins she committed that

you can not think of here at the moment? Oh, another question-" THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" can you tell me what this means?  Is it the Vatican that is Mother of them, and what are the abominations of the earth she has given birth to? Did she give birth to Buddhism? Hinduism? and all the other pagan faiths which existed before her? Are these what spawned up from her adulteries? Or is it something else?

This is NOT new doctrine. This is old established doctrine right from the bible, showing how all have sinned, Mary included, and fall short of the glory of God. If you havent heard this teaching before then you are in the wrong church.

When Jesus was in the temple for three days Mary WAS concerned about Him.....she thought He had just run off for no good reason. They didnt know He had done so on His Father's command. Jesus REBUKED them for not knowing where He would be or why.

Luke 2: 46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.

47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.

49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

At the wedding at Cana, and this is taught by many commentators, Mary sinned by asking Him to perform what was really a silly miracle from His point of view; she wanted glory through Him. Just like the Catholics believe, that even in heaven Jesus still has to obey His earthly mommy. 

Jesus REBUKED her (nicely, of course). Saying basically, why are you bothering me about something so unimportant? My time is not yet come.

John 2:1

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

2And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

None of this has anything to do with Revelation 12, which is NOT Mary it is ISRAEL. 

The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the earth is BABYLON. Babylon gave birth to Rome, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, all pagan religions.

In the end times Babylon will be centered on Rome with the Pope being the anti-Trinity's false prophet. 

On 9/19/2017 at 8:05 AM, TheBride123 said:

Why was Enoch taken? Did Mary walk with God?

To walk with God as Enoch did meant to keep your focus so totally on God that you do not look upon sin. Not that Enoch was perfect. As long as he was in the sinful flesh he could still sin; and likely as a little child (who cant be expected to know any better) he probably did. But as a mature adult, mature in the knowledge of God, he kept sin out of his life. 

On 9/19/2017 at 7:44 AM, TheBride123 said:

A lot of Catholics think that part in Revelation 12 about God taking the woman into the wilderness to be protected for a time, times and half a time was a reflection of Mary being taken into the Egyptian desert.

I can tell you why that is nonsense. First of all Joseph would NEVER have taken Mary, quite possibly weak and sick from childbirth, and a newborn baby into the Egyptian desert, a harsh climate with no food or water. 

The most likely scenario, as again is generally agree upon, is that the family went to one of the fertile well watered communities along the Nile, possibly Alexandretta, where it is known there was a large Jewish population. And no one knows for sure how long they were there. Maybe 3-1/2 years, maybe longer.

The part about God leading the woman into the wilderness refers to the end times where God will lead Israel into the wilderness, most likely Petra, to be protected from the forces of Antichrist

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

The Immaculate Conception is the belief Mary was born of a virgin too who's name was St. Anne. There is no scriptural evidence of this event, nor of St. Anne. 

Mary the Virgin was handmaiden of the LORD, but not without sin, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," (Romans 3:23), "If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts," (1 John 1:8-9).

Mary herself said this in her song, "And Mary said, My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior [σωτήρ, ῆρος, ὁ, sótér/so-tare'Noun, Masculine, savior, deliverer, preserver, sōtḗr (a masculine noun, derived from 4982 /sṓzō, "save") – properly, the Savior, Jesus Christ who saves believers from their sins and delivers them into His safety. (sōzō). sōtḗr ("Savior") is the root of the theological term, sotierology ("the study of salvation through Christ"). This term is also spelled "soteriology," but with the same meaning.], for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant." (Luke 1:46-48). Why would Mary say her spirit rejoices in God her Savior if she was perfect? A sinner needs a savior, not a perfect sinless person. 

The only sinless person is Jesus Christ who is God (Colossians 2:9, John 1:1-15, John 10:30, Titus 2:13, Hebrews 1:-14), and is a Man (1 John 4:1-3, John 1:14, 2 John 1:7), and is the Son of God (John 6:40, 1 John 4:15). For it was Jesus who tempted in everyway but did not sin, "14Therefore, since we have such a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess, For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin," (Hebrews 4:14-15), "Such a high priest truly befits us--One who is holy, innocent, undefiled, set apart from sinners, and exalted above the heavens," (Hebrews 7:26), "Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.” But he answered, “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God, Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written, He will command his angels concerning you, and, On their hands they will bear you up, Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written. You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve, lest you strike your foot against a stone, Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him." (Matthew 4:1-11). Only Jesus Christ was perfect and sinless.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/16/2017 at 9:45 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

the moment she was conceived.   that sounds like something similar I heard said by a catholic.

that the virgin mary actually had a different type of flesh due to it had to be holy to hold the Lord.    That seems rather strange don't it.

considering the LORD himself was made in the same likness of flesh we all were. WHY would mary then have to be a different flesh.

this sounds like worship of mary, rather than Christ  to me.   Come now all of us.  Mary was same flesh as we all are.   She was chosen by OUR LORD

thus we should call her blessed in all generations.   BUT,   this don't mean we pray to her like some do.  

:) how are you?

So maybe go back and read. Maybe Ya'll grabbed a buz word, again and started stinging. I checked the bible found not gift for spiritual police:)

she said "Imaculant's def" is pure clean and then conception's def. she is not talking about RCC doctrin of imaculant conception.

She is saying mary was incarnate look up incarnate? diety in flesh? 

Mary's song is in the bible. You get it? a diety Christ in mary's flesh? the diety of the Lord in the flesh was in mary's flesh? Dictionary def of incarnate. Very deep thoughts i think not RCC Doctrin.

Sounds nothing like RCC Doctrin to me.

Sarah promised a child? God by a miracle brought a child to sarahs dried up womb in old age? God told abraham sacrafice the promised miracle child?

Jesus told John here is your mother? Get it? How are we saved Father, Son Holy Spirit?

Mary sang the song of faith in God as savior? Faith in Christ.

Holy Spirit fell on her and she concieved the Promised Seed. The Son from the Father by the Holy Spirit?  

Christ in her "Mary", "Christ in us" our hope for Glory?

How are we saved? Christ in us by the Holy Spirit?

Who is John to us? our brother in Christ? John this is your mother?

Mother, John is your son. get it?

In genesis when Adam fell the womb was blessed. God put emnity between the serpent and women and her seed (Jesus) and his seed. The Seed from a womens womb would crush Satans head?

Jesus the seed promised in Eden. Then The Seed blessed and promised to Abraham? 

Then Brought into thus world through Mary, Through the Blessed womb from Genesis.

It's pretty much scripture truth and scripture. If Im understanding what she is saying. 

Edited by Reinitin