• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS

Has anyone pondered the meaning of this?

This is said of Babylon the Great. But do you know who Babylon the great is?

It is Rome! St Peter wrote in code when he penned letters from there. 1 Peter he concludes :

5:12-14 By Silvanus, a faithful brother as I regard him, I have written briefly to you, exhorting and declaring that this is the true grace

of God; stand fast in it. She who is at Babylon, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings;

and so does my son Mark. Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you that are in Christ.

He was in Rome when he wrote this.

This is the seat of the Harlot= VATICAN. I hear many screaming about the Romanites I assume this is the Roman Catholic Church.

They act like somehow they are better than the "Romanites" Are you?  She is called Mother of harlots and the earth's abominations.

Do you know what this means? Before all other western"Christian" religions:( I use the term Christian lightly) what was there for the

western world? All Christianity was served up from here.  Rome was the hub of the Christian world. You act like no good

person could have come out of this establishment. Even Protestant Fathers came up through here. See, to all of Europe this is all

you could know at the time. So, were there true faithful believers in Christ all those centuries? Of Course.

And many of them started their own congregations and mystical writings and teachings. They were usually poor or took a vow

of poverty. Then tended to be persecuted by those of the Vatican who sat in luxury. But they were delivered through the Roman Catholic Church.

Some received visitations from Mary, Like Elisabeth - Luke1:39-45 and many of them were persecuted by the Roman Catholic Church for

their messages. The first believers of the messages would not be the priest or cardinals or bishops or Pope but the laity would rejoice and believe.

Most messages were at the time when no other Christian Institution was fully established. When the Vatican would see all the jubilee of the people

they would accept the messages, not because they believed, but because they wanted to control the people. The messages primarily were against

the institution. The harlot would talk about them to a degree or withhold and martyr the recipient of such messages or at least keep them in

seclusion. While she reaped the benefits of all the alms giving. Drunk she is on the blood of the saints. Through her adulteries she spawned

apostate religions. They reject all Messages of Mary because they were taken by the Harlot and misrepresented. So, now all scripture about

her is rejected or goes unnoticed. I would say the dragon has done his best to obscure this truth. The messages are always for sinners to

rectify there lives to Christ. Mary has always appeared to the little forgotten souls. And through her intercession = messages and prayers

she has been able to preserve souls through the ages from being corrupted by the Harlot. Those who cling to their mother are not taken in by

the lies of satan. This day in age the Vatican's reign is coming to an end. REV.18. There are true believers in the Roman Catholic Church.

They have been protected by Mary for this time  Rev,18:4-5 is proof " The Lord says come out of her my people". Scripture does not lie.

These people- Christ calls-" His people". Through the Fatima message they have been preserved and saved from the Masonic

in the Vatican who killed the REAL Sister Lucia. She was a martyr for Christ. Then the Vatican lied about and concealed the true

message which was about The Masonic movement and satans position in the Vatican. In 2000 the fake sister Lucia appeared with the

Heretic Pope John Paul II. They lied at the Vatican that he was the bishop in white in the Fatima secret. The false assassination attempt

was a smoke screen from the Masonic Vatican to distract from the true secret. The Bishop in white in the secret is none other than Pope

Francis. He will die.  In the Fatima message the bishop in white is killed. PJP2 was not the bishop in white. Many people are becoming aware

of the Fatima Message. And pictures of the true sister Lucia plainly show the 2000 appearance of the fraud could not be her. Rome and

the Vatican will fall soon! They will fall by the retribution of the lamb. This is what the secret of Fatima is about.

A global chastisement is coming and the rev. 12 sign is the sign spoken of in the secret , that will precipitate a global change. And Israel

from which salvation was born in and came from will be exalted. For salvation comes by the Jews which Mary is. She protected the gentile

souls from corruption. Now the New Church, The Younger represented By Rachel in the old testament shall commune with Jacob (Israel) and Leah (the old covenant.)

They are the 144,000 chosen in Rev. 14. They have been called out of the Catholic Church. They are Christian. And have not been fooled by the Vatican or by

her abominations.

THE WORD OF THE LORD.

I too am Highly favored that the Mother of my Lord should  come to visit me. From the moment her greeting reached my ears the child -my soul

leap for joy.

God Bless all who receive this in their hearts for you too then are highly favored.

Edited by TheBride123

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

There is a neo Babylonianism that could fit the bill.

The beast will fool the Jews for 3.5 years into believing he is their promised Messiah.

Then when the Christians are out of the way, he reneges on the covenant with the Jews and

reverts to the plains of Shinar (Babylon) where Satan's "Moses" (Nymrod) began the first world

religion.