• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, JDsOwn@ said:

ive bin brushed off so many times by so called caring fellow Christians , i should be in the trash can by now .. honestly , i haven't met a true sincere loving Christian in my life. i mean one who put the word of God into action. people now a days and back thn also, do not like to guide and protect the weaker ones like Christ did. perhaps that's why Gods word says :   Matthew 7:21 " "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
"....

Really, you and Steve. That is a reveal to me. How very sad a thing to have to feel, rejection or disinterest by  brothers and sisters in Christ. That  must be a heavy on the heart burden. All I can think or say  is sorry! Sorry  for the burden,  of I guess  the loneliness or aloneness that you must be enduring. 

I must say I don't truly comprehend it! Though I am a bit of a loner, I do have such a support system of compassionate and helpful brothers and sisters in our Lord Jesus. When I was battling as my spouse was dying the entirety of the church knew, many physically helped. I was so often aware of prayers, I could sense that I actually was hearing them as they were offered, and so did my spouse.  It was a terrible time to go through, but a spiritually powerful  time too.  It did bring the two of us so close together under the support of so many wondrously faith filled people from our local body of Christ.

Perhaps there is a clue that can indeed help one find deep compassion within a local body of Christ, and that is to go to the lesser attended worship services, such as the midweek, the evening ones, for there will be found the people that have greatest need for Christ and His saints themselves. And perhaps they will be  the ones that  will be found to have the strong compassion for a brother  or sister. Same with  little home gatherings organized under the church's tent of authority. Those people do have a want to help, and the need to be close to God's children.  Just a thought for consideration. As I said,  it is beyond my capacity  to understand feeling no Christian will have time for me. I just have to accept that  evidently it is so  for some, and I have not seen it before.

As I try to think it through, putting myself into such a situation is hard. For I can pick up a phone, call the church office, get on the prayer list, have the alert go to the elders by text,  and to the deacons, plus the deaconesses, and the entire church body by email and text if I so desire. I can seek counseling from NANC  trained individuals. I can meet with small groups at home. I can join the men's Friday morning prayer groups , women can also join in their own group, and have accountability partners. The older women will come aongside the younger and help them too.  Widows and orphans have a help system at this local body also. There is just so much help one for another that it is hard to understand that not being readily available  elsewhere.

Well I guess though I have not been of help to you two at all, you have been of great help to me! For I see how very blessed I am in having  the brothers and sisters that have so carried me when I have been hurting deeply. I am renewed in my prayers to learn how I may be of service to my local church. Thank you for that it is your blessing to me!

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

2 minutes ago, JDsOwn@ said:

at first, im sincerely sorry for your loss. i cannot imagine what it is like to loose someone you love so much . i also want to thank you for your generous reply. im very happy to see you got all the support you need . i do not have this kind of support in my life. the people i have are 2 fam members who literally refuse to pray for me and are against me for not being what they want me to be. im a bit of disabled ( cant walk that good due to spine and leg issues) and theres no church near by i can go to so im alone when it comes to support . im alone with my own thoughts and my self. the only thing i can talk to is my dog. unfortunately hes not able to talk back and has a conversation with me lol . i sometimes struggle with negative thoughts that come to mind . but i guess this is obvious when your in a isolated situation and your alone . i came to this website to find some "real christians" to talk to . i hope and pray to God to help me find some christians in here who are sincerely willing to give some sort of support . it does help .

Thank you for sharing such details. It certainly  helps me  to add depth to my own prayers.  I ask of God  in prayer at this time, may you find some Christian ladies here on worthy Forums that will develop  a support network with you. 

I am going to pray and ask others to pray as they read this that a network of support will be led to you.  Please share of your need again if you do not get the support of Christian sisters. Also I will later plug for my own body of Christ as it is on internet with it's expository worship messages, if you don't find the support you desire right here through the excellent ministry being offered via Worthy Forums.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Your English is very easy to understand, and perhaps easier than my own fractured style  borne of my New England USA upbringing. I even write with a Bostonian accent!

I am going to take liberty and request on the prayer request section for ladies to reach out to you from Worthy Forums so that  their opportunity to meet you might be better known.