IGNORED

How do I destroy society without consequences?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Days Won:  0

Society and authority are my enemies since they refuse to accept urges, genetic predispositions and impulses as excuses for criminal activities. They and everybody else who agrees with them should perish. I want to see them dead for it. Rot in Hell. I hate them all.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Sadly in time this answer under the all inclusive interfaith LIE , will say, ITS time to rid the earth of all those like me.

Sadly many will follow this dark one and ones.    I am so sorry for you, for it seems you are on that path.  

As for society not accepting those things, HECK more churches even are.  

I have no fear of what is coming against me nor those who are of Christ .    OUR END is LIFE

this life does not last forever.  But eternal life who can measure that .     So no matter who hates me , or who persecutes me

or who would even kill me, I say LORD FORGIVE THEM.  For I was once one of the worst of the worst, and instead of the death sentence I deserved

IT was grace that drew me to Christ and grace that changed my wicked lustful heart and grace that gave me a new heart with whole new desires the Love for truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Have you received Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord?   If He is Lord of your life you need to obey Him to be happy.  And God tells us to obey civil authorities.   If you are born again you also have a new heart that desires to obey God and obeys laws.  You no longer will want to be so selfish.  Your life will revolve around Jesus and not around yourself.  

Turn away from sin and selfishness and turn to God to forgive you and give you a new life.  He loves you so much he sent His only Son to earth to die in your place so you won't go to hell if you put your trust in Him.  

Blessings and prayers

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,674
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

best way to destroy society? accept Christ and follow Him with all your heart, and when Christ returns He will finish society and give us a new, perfect society.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Chrysandra. Your heading shows you are a "seeker"  Just what are you seeking? An answer? Or just a rise? Maybe just someone to show you some concern, some love, help? No need to lash out. Just ask. ............(we've all been there)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 9/17/2017 at 11:17 AM, Chrysandra said:

Society and authority are my enemies since they refuse to accept urges, genetic predispositions and impulses as excuses for criminal activities. They and everybody else who agrees with them should perish. I want to see them dead for it. Rot in Hell. I hate them all.

They will perish if they do not repent and accept Jesus christ as Lord and Saviour but if you repay hatred with hatred you give them no incentive to change for the better. We as Christians believe in showing ourselves to be the better persons by loving your neighbor as yourself and even your very enemy, just as Christ taught us.

We are all sinners every single one of us are worthy of death for our sins. Even if we arent all gay/.pedophile/terrorists/rapists/murderers, whatever. Unlike us, God does not differentiate between sins, as it is enough that all sin no matter how 'big' or 'small' leads unto death

Now dont get me wrong loving your neighbor does not mean loving what they do. If you talk to them and still they do not repent then at worst we leave them to their sin. Basically ignore them save that God eventually does come into their hearts.

But we can still pray for their souls. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Praying. The Lord wants us to love each other and tell each other the truth. :o

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 9/18/2017 at 3:17 AM, shiloh357 said:

I don't think the OP is serious...

One would hope not. If so, getting professional help for a sociopath, might be easier than destroying society, and destroying society without consequences, pretty much impossible, unless one is God - an even then there are consequences, just not for God beyond His sorrow I imagine.