• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Israel will not sprout until the Lord comes to save them. 

I don't know hardly anyone who looks at it that way...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, other one said:

I don't know hardly anyone who looks at it that way...

other one

Jeremiah 23:5   Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 23:6   In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

still don't know anyone who looks at it that way.  I don't see the budding in that scripture.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Content Per Day:  16.70
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, other one said:

If you are speaking of 1 Enoch, I would disagree that the overall book disagrees with the Bible, and there are many here that agree with that.   Some translation problems like any ancient book but the overall cosmology is true, and it was the global cosmology at the time the Bible was written.

I'll sic one of my books on you here.....    Reversing Hermon by Michael Hiser......      He has more degrees than you can shake a stick at and put it into well documented format....    you might try looking into that for a start for Enoch.    Or you can just sit back and call me a heratic like the others here......      but ultimately I'll win out as history plays out.

That's on my list of books to read, but I think Petrus Romanus will be next, unless I find my wife has purchased Disclosure and has it squirreled away somewhere.  Unseen Realm by Michael Hiser sometime after that.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, other one said:

still don't know anyone who looks at it that way.  I don't see the budding in that scripture.

other one

The budding happens when the Lord returns and delivers Israel from all the gentiles nations that enter their land to rule and war.  The Lord will come and chase out of that land (kill) all who offend, and who have inflicted terror on them and his holy ones.

On this day, Israel will see the glory of the Lord, their Messiah. They will witness how he has crushed his enemies and also theirs.  A deep love and appreciation for what he has done will stir in them when they realise that he is truly their King, and the true one spoken of in the scriptures. 

Now the millennium will start, a new era.  A new government is established in Jerusalem by Christ.  All the chosen remnants will be gathered from all over the earth where they have been scattered and brought into the kingdom.  They will be taught Christ and all his holy commandments.  This is where they will bud, because they will be taught truth, and it will be passed down on to their generations to come during the 1000 yrs.  Jerusalem will flourish and the field will be green again for their pasture is the Lord Christ who gives increase.

Edited by Sister

like I said, I don't know anyone else that thinks the budding is when the Lord returns.