• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, other one said:

I hope it's ok if I disagree.

It's ok. Do you see the church being conceived on Pentecost 2000 years ago and then being birthed through rapture? 

Think about how I was born in (year not given). I was conceived first nine months prior, then I was in gestation for nine months, and then I was birthed. Well, it's the same process with the body of Christ (the church). The church was conceived 2000 years ago at Pentecost, has been in gestation for 2000 years up until now, and is now ready to be birthed through the rapture event 2000 years later.

God is also using this concept in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars, planets and constellations are, thus we are given Rev 12:1-5. Jupiter entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 (conception), has been in gestation up until now, and will be birthed in September of 2017 (42 weeks in the womb).

God Bless you. - Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member

11 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Biblical, yes, but applying that term to people in this thread, no, and you already know this.  It actually weakens your argument every time you resort to this tactic.

I would disagree. A poster here said "see you on the 24th, this is going to be fun".

False dichotomy.  If you are going to say this prophecy has merit, you should be able to explain why.  So far, you have not been able to.

What would you like me to explain. What part of Rev 12:1-5 are you having trouble with? - Heb 13:8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

No that would be false to say that.

I deny your interpretation of it.

See ya on the 24th.

Do you claim to know day or hour then ? By saying that you will see us on 24 you claim to be 100% sure that Jesus won't come on 24

But Jesus says

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

So either you are wrong by claiming that we will be here on 24th 100% or Jesus is wrong .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

5 hours ago, other one said:

There are always people who are trying to find the date for the rapture.  In this case the vision that Rev 12 states will be in the sky at that time.....  hasn't happened at least since Adam and Eve walked the earth. So it really is a unique happening.

Problem is that there really isn't anything in that chapter that speaks of the rapture or the end of the world.  It does speak of Satan being thrown down to our reality and his serious war with the Jewish people and Christians.

But there are hundreds of thousands who are all trying to be the first to declare a date for the end that all kinds of predictions pop up and once a couple hit YouTube, like threads here, everyone has an idea and people start stringing things together that don't belong together and if you don't agree with them then you must be really stupid.

Same thing happened with Y2K and 2012.   At least 2012 had a movie to spread the nonsense.  And then people start grouping everyone who has any idea in with the worst of it and it all goes crazy.   I still have people here that say I said it was the end of the world.......  And I never said that because I spent the time to really go and see what the Mayians really thought about their calender stopping on that date.

We've had Tom Horn called a false prophet here over the 2012 thing and he never said it was the end of the world either.  Same thing is happening again.  By the way Tom Horn has always told people he was not a prophet.

Whose behind it........  many working for the dark side. Some who know it and some who dont..   and some who just want to look important. 

And that is my thoughts on the subject.....  agree or not.......  no big deal.  

Yep! Tom Horn, his guests and crew on Skywatch TV are very careful not to set dates and expressly say so. For me, they present credible people and Bible based material and views, with a rare guest that might make me scratch my head. 

Not to go off topic too much, I'm assuming you've probably seen, read and heard of a Dr. Michael Heiser? IMHO he has got to be one of the most knowledgeable Biblical scholars in modern times? The guy makes my head spin. 

15 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I'm not having any trouble with Revelation 12.  It works just fine if one interprets it correctly.  

How do you interpret it Cobalt. Can you fill in the blanks for me?

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

10 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

But since this Sept. 23rd prophecy is not really about Jesus 2nd coming that component is moot.

So Jesus gives the wise men the star of Bethlehem at His birth, but the Rev 12:1-5 sign isn't about His 2nd coming? <_<

1. Blood moon tetrad on Jewish holidays 2014/2015
2. Total solar eclipse on 8/21/17
3. Rev 12:1-5 sign on 9/23/17

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

I am scoffing at a made-up planet that does not exist that people have been saying was going to hit the Earth since 1995.  Do you believe Nibiru is going to hit the Earth on Saturday?  Because that is what this "prophecy" is all about.  The question is so simple all it needs is a "yes," or "no" answer.

Where did John see the other sign? In heaven, the same place where the sun, moon and stars exist, and the same place where Rev 12:1-5 sign is.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

That sentence cuts both ways.  Could Jesus come on the 23rd, on the 24th?  Theoretically, yes, but since certain things must occur, prophetically that have not, one can be fairly confident Jesus will not come on those days.  But since this Sept. 23rd prophecy is not really about Jesus 2nd coming that component is moot.

Any of us could not be here on the 24th.  Disease, an accident, any number of things could cause us to not be here.  But one of these reasons would not be that a rogue planet hit the Earth and killed most of us.

What things must occur before rapture ? Havent heared of them

By the way who believe that some planet will hit earth sounds really stupid . There will be peace for 3,5 years

5 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

What things must occur before rapture ? Havent heared of them

Because there is none.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The prophetic pass speaks of past events as if they are future.

Not sure what this means, can you clarify.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

An example...

Revelation 12:4-5 NASBS
[4] And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child. [5] And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

The sections dealing with giving birth to the child was a past event spoken as if in the future (woman who was about to give birth).

Then why does John use huios and teknon to describe the child. If it was Jesus only, why didn't he just use huios?

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Because one is son and the other is child. 

Huios referenced here.. The church has many names and is also considered male Isa 66:7-9, Matt 13:38, Luke 20:36, John 12:36, Rom 8:14, Gal 3:26, 1 Thess 5:5, Rev 12:5

The body of Christ will rule and reign with Christ himself with an iron scepter, as kings and priests Psa 2:9, Dan 7:18, 22, Matt 19:28, Rom 8:17, 1 Cor 6:2-3, Rev 1:5-6, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 3:21, Rev 4:4, Rev 5:10-11, Rev 7:9, Rev 12:5, Rev 20:4-6, Rev 22:5

Jupiter is the body of Christ (the child) Isa 66:7-9, Matt 13:38, Luke 20:36, John 12:36, Rom 8:14-17, Gal 3:26, Col 1:18, 1 Thess 5:5, Rev 12:5

Edited by Heb 13:8