Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

They all do this .... when things do not take place on the dating suggested they will then attempt to stretch to some new dating in the future

The Lord has said that no one knows the dating of His next intervention .... exactly what He means

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, other one said:

The gist of Rev chapter 12 is Satan and his angels being forced into our dimension and locked here and making war with God's people.  How will you know if that happens or does not happen on Sunday morning.  If it was something that easy go see why put it in a relationship with a totally unique happening in the skies.  If it wasn't important for us to know why mention it at all?

That is not the "gist" of Revelation 12 at all.   Do you even read the Bible???  

Revelation 12 is about God protecting Israel in the wilderness from the Antichrist.  It is set in the middle of Tribulation, not in our day and time.   The vision at the beginning of the chapter is about the woman, Israel, out of whom came the Messiah. Satan tried to devour the Messiah, but Jesus was victorious over Satan and ascended into Heaven.   Revelation 12 shows that Satan will hurl his wrath at Israel and God will protect Israel during the last 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I'm getting really tired of your insults Shiloh.....

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is not the "gist" of Revelation 12 at all.   Do you even read the Bible???  

Revelation 12 is about God protecting Israel in the wilderness from the Antichrist.  It is set in the middle of Tribulation, not in our day and time.   The vision at the beginning of the chapter is about the woman, Israel, out of whom came the Messiah. Satan tried to devour the Messiah, but Jesus was victorious over Satan and ascended into Heaven.   Revelation 12 shows that Satan will hurl his wrath at Israel and God will protect Israel during the last 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation.  

after he and a third of the angels are thrown down here....   last part of the chapter.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, other one said:

after he and a third of the angels are thrown down here....   last part of the chapter.

That has already happened.   Satan is already on the earth.   Funny how Satan and his fallen angels aren't creating giants with the daughters of men, today.

What does it say in the book of Enoch?   It says that the giants were from 450-4500 feet tall.  Why aren't angels mating with women today and creating those 4500 ft giants?

27 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That has already happened.   Satan is already on the earth.   Funny how Satan and his fallen angels aren't creating giants with the daughters of men, today.

What does it say in the book of Enoch?   It says that the giants were from 450-4500 feet tall.  Why aren't angels mating with women today and creating those 4500 ft giants?

doesn't have anything to do with it Shiloh.     those numbers are an obvious translation/copying problem.   Do we really want to get into Biblical translation and or manuscript differences.....      Not good for anyone.

And for your information they are doing so today as we write.....   I would recommend someone who has first hand information about that but the way she was treated the last time she was here keeps me from doing so...    and you personally was one of those people.   and for the sake of keeping things civil I'll let it go with that....  I would rather not let you push things into getting them deleted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Well, its Saturday, 23rd, September, 2017, 734 am. here in Australia and the world has not ended, unless someone can come up with a definite specific time, say, maybe lunchtime?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blow-up:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

14 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Well, its Saturday, 23rd, September, 2017, 734 am. here in Australia and the world has not ended, unless someone can come up with a definite specific time, say, maybe lunchtime?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blow-up:

Most of what I've heard is not the end of the world, but signs, and to be always watching so as to not be unprepared as like when a thief comes in the night. 

51 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

if we look at any particular time I would suggest midnight Jerusalem time between Saturday and Sunday there.     I don't think that was what we were supposed to be aware of though.

I've had friends and family across the country in South Carolina to San Diego to Idaho telling me that they were seeing lightening coming down from clear skies.....   like heat lightening only it's not that hot.

Interesting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

3 minutes ago, other one said:

if we look at any particular time I would suggest midnight Jerusalem time between Saturday and Sunday there.     I don't think that was what we were supposed to be aware of though.

I've had friends and family across the country in South Carolina to San Diego to Idaho telling me that they were seeing lightening coming down from clear skies.....   like heat lightening only it's not that hot.

Interesting.

If the lightning is the Raptured, I guess we get blessing of going through Great Trib, "answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Revelation 7:14).