• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The book of Enoch first shows up in the writings of Essenes. It even reads like an mystical essenic document.  They, not Enoch, are the authors and they were formed in the intertestamental period AFTER the OT canon had been fully written.   So the book of Enoch isn't exactly contemporary with the OT.   It was written after the fact, and so the Bible wasn't simply leaving it to the book of Enoch to fill in the blanks.

I don't think that is the case.         

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't think that is the case.         

The evidence supports what I said given that you don't have a 5,000 year old copy of Enoch.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The evidence supports what I said given that you don't have a 5,000 year old copy of Enoch.

The Bible talks of the knowledge of it in Genesis chapter six and throughout the new testament.    Don't have a copy of the book, but the Bible talks about the knowledge that it is about......   along with ever other historical writings of civilizations throughout history.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

I was thinking about all these predictions, and it dawned on me that this is exactly what the word of God prophesied about:

2 Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Each generation has their own date setters, but within my 50 years, there have been a whole lot of them! Which is leading to "Second Coming Fatigue" which leads to some asking, "Where is the promise of his coming?" fulfilling more prophesy!

To me, these are all just sign posts. Nothing happened after the 2014 Blood Moon Tetrad like the many times before, but does that negate the sign, I don't think so. Until we hear the trumpet (if you believe in a rapture) or the arrival of the Two Witnesses, we'll just have to wait patiently. 

I would laugh so hard if rapture happend for example on 24 when everybody laugh at september 23 lol .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Sept 23rd prophecy believers rapture roll call.

whos missing?

-Rev

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Revelation 12 has nothing to do with the "church", but it does have to do with the Lord, Israel, and Satan as stated

Those made immortal just before the coming 70th week decreed for Israel will be with the Lord [1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18] .... then the tribulation period will begin upon the earth [Revelation 6:12-17]

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

16 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

I guess I don't understand why people would believe a sign that could be from Rev 12 apply to the church or the rapture. It makes no sense in any logical way. I guess I never heard what the original argument was about this event (if really anything more than what it is) has anything to do with the rapture. Can there be a sign for the rapture? It just happens without warning like a thief in the night. After all, it is called the snatching away in the Greek. You don't plan it, it just happens. At least that's how I see it.

It does not happen as thief to christians tho , not saying that this sign is sign for rapture but God says in 1 Thess 5:4

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

You know Noah knew about comming flood but he did not know the date , untill God told him that he has 7 days till rain so he went in .

Genesis 7:10

And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Are the signs not a call to repentance?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Yes they are

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Yes they are

So instead of  making fun that nobody was rapture today we should be pointing out how God calls us to repentance.  Holding out and offering hope that the time is now to all who need to hear.  Repent is for now not for tomorrow