• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, hmbld said:

Are the signs not a call to repentance?

from my viewpoint the sign is a warning....   that in itself could be construed as a call to repentance.

I haven't read through each reply so I don't know if anyone else has already caught this little nugget of laughter, but it seems Mr. Meade has more to say on the matter. It seems he is now saying....wait for it!!!...that the end is really on October 21.

I laughed so hard, I snorted....and I've rolled my eyes so many times, my eyeballs now hurt. Lol.

An excerpt: "Saturday passed without the world coming to an end, but we're not out of the woods yet.

The Doomsday writer who claimed that the world would end on Sept. 23 now says it will end October 21."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/end-of-world-still-coming-soon-christian-numerologists-say-it-was-just-postponed/ar-AAspJZW?li=BBnb7Kz

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Wanda01 said:

I haven't read through each reply so I don't know if anyone else has already caught this little nugget of laughter, but it seems Mr. Meade has more to say on the matter. It seems he is now saying....wait for it!!!...that the end is really on October 21.

I laughed so hard, I snorted....and I've rolled my eyes so many times, my eyeballs now hurt. Lol.

An excerpt: "Saturday passed without the world coming to an end, but we're not out of the woods yet.

The Doomsday writer who claimed that the world would end on Sept. 23 now says it will end October 21."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/end-of-world-still-coming-soon-christian-numerologists-say-it-was-just-postponed/ar-AAspJZW?li=BBnb7Kz

Don't you worry about the snorting.     I luv ya sister.   you just praise the Lord.