IGNORED

Will it be at the rapture just as it was when Jesus died ?

Amazing Horse

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, God will take us instantly very fast as " in the twinkling of the eye" which is extremely fast to be with Jesus who is in the " clouds" waiting for us. Our earthly body will change to a perfect resurrected body as we are being transported to Jesus.

I believe that it should be in twinkling of an eye ,that's why i was surprised when i read Paul talking that they rise first then we , like there is some time between these two events .

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Amazing Horse said:

I believe that it should be in twinkling of an eye ,that's why i was surprised when i read Paul talking that they rise first then we , like there is some time between these two events .

Yes, those in the grave will be transformed before we will. But it will be instant.One right after the other. I have always thought that Jesus will send an angel to take us to be with Him at the rapture. That is totally speculation on my part but it makes sense to me. Jesus wants to make sure we get to Him safely and Satan is always up to no good. There are millions of angels in heaven and there would be enough for each person who will be resurrected in the rapture of the church.

Horse have you ever listened to Thomas Ice? He is interesting and very knowledgeable regarding the rapture.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, those in the grave will be transformed before we will. But it will be instant.One right after the other. I have always thought that Jesus will send an angel to take us to be with Him at the rapture. That is totally speculation on my part but it makes sense to me. Jesus wants to make sure we get to Him safely and Satan is always up to no good. There are millions of angels in heaven and there would be enough for each person who will be resurrected in the rapture of the church.

Horse have you ever listened to Thomas Ice? He is interesting and very knowledgeable regarding the rapture.

No i don't beleive in people but in God of bible , so i would need to test first doctrine of all teachers that i read with bible before i read what they write , i haven't tested that guy yet nor i heared of him .

Thanks for answer tho

4 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

No i don't beleive in people but in God of bible , so i would need to test first doctrine of all teachers that i read with bible before i read what they write , i haven't tested that guy yet nor i heared of him .

Thanks for answer tho

These are videos. I have listened to them. He does a good job of preaching the pre trib rapture of the Church. He is a sound preacher. I am fussy too who I listen to. I will post it for you and if you like it there are 5 more parts I will post. I think you would enjoy them if you believe in the pretribulation rapture of the Church. I will have to post them in the Biblical video section of Worthy since I can not post a video here. Please look for it. I will label it Thomas Ice Pretribulation. If you like the first video I will post the next 5. OK?

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm not taking the bait. Those who have seriously read 3 of my posts concerning eschatology know where I stand. 

Your question had nothing to do with pre-post-mid or partial trib.

If you say so  . So to explain what my question was about

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

So we know after death we are with Lord , we know that Lord is in heaven

Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

then at rapture he comes out of his place ( heaven ) to meet us in air to gather together and to give us resurrected bodies  John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

So when Jesus return to air above earth in clouds , having his saints with him who died , then i was wondering if people who were dead come back to earth  so they can be after they get thier resurrected bodies caught up with us which are alive on earth together at once , or that they come down to earth , walk for a little then are caught up and we after have our bodies changed and get caught up .

Because i was wondering how dead souls in Christ can be caught up if they are alredy in heaven which is strange , why would they need to be caught up if they are alredy there .

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

These are videos. I have listened to them. He does a good job of preaching the pre trib rapture of the Church. He is a sound preacher. I am fussy too who I listen to. I will post it for you and if you like it there are 5 more parts I will post. I think you would enjoy them if you believe in the pretribulation rapture of the Church. I will have to post them in the Biblical video section of Worthy since I can not post a video here. Please look for it. I will label it Thomas Ice Pretribulation. If you like the first video I will post the next 5. OK?

I know about Mystery of Iniquity which he is talking about in that video for 10k $ so it's clear to me . Watching that 1/6 part now .

Just now, Amazing Horse said:

I know about Mystery of Iniquity which he is talking about in that video for 10k $ so it's clear to me . Watching that 1/6 part now .

If you like part one Horse I will post the other 5 parts for you :)

Just now, missmuffet said:

If you like part one Horse I will post the other 5 parts for you :)

I found the others alredy , by the way it's not if i like something or not but what is true and false for me , so even if video has sound only on one headphone and has noise i will take headache pills and still listen to it so don't bother about me liking something , i have  found few preachers who i think that do the job good . Dave Hunt , Renald Showers , Jimmy De Young , Robert Breaker .

1 minute ago, Amazing Horse said:

I found the others alredy , by the way it's not if i like something or not but what is true and false for me , so even if video has sound only on one headphone and has noise i will take headache pills and still listen to it so don't bother about me liking something , i have  found few preachers who i think that do the job good . Dave Hunt , Renald Showers , Jimmy De Young , Robert Breaker .

I will post the other 5 parts of Thomas Ice pretribulation speech so you can get the whole meaning of the rapture.

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I will post the other 5 parts of Thomas Ice pretribulation speech so you can get the whole meaning of the rapture.

I believe i found first mistake , he said 8:00 that Enoch was raptured , which is not , he was translated Hebrews 11:5 and not to heaven but to Abraham Bossom .

This is important because if Enoch could go to heaven by how good he lived then we would not need Christ on cross .