• Days Won:  226

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89

I can't find video 5 and 6 so I will post this.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

at 2:50, in video 1 of 6 (as far as I have gotten so for), Dr. Ice defines the rapture and says that it is different from the resurrection, which is for dead people. I would agree with him on the point. I also agree with the apostle Paul who said in 1 Thess 4:

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

There we have a specified sequence, the resurrection of the dead in Christ, followed by the catching up (rapture) of believers to be with the Lord forever.

Interestingly, there is an event, know as the first ressurection, described in Rev 20:

4Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed.) This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Notice then that Rev 20 points out, that the first resurrection includes believers who are killed during the tribulation - beheaded for their testimony of Jesus an the refusal to worship the beast or his image, and did not take his mark on their hands or foreheads.

One has to wonder, how there can be a pre-trib rapture, if the rapture does not happen until after the resurrection, and the resurrection, happens after the martyrdom of Christians during the tribulation. The simple answer for those who prefer to take the Bible literally, is that there is not pre-trib rapture, in contradicts these passages! What am I missing here, that is not some made up belief, but is actual sriptural information?

Summary - The Bible says:

1 There is a terrible time, where Christians suffer and lose there lives under the persecution of the beast Rev 20:4

2 They are resurrected in the first resurrection Rev 20:4

3 Those Christians who are alive and remain, will not preceed or go ahead of the the resurrected believers, but will be caught up in the clouds, to join them and Christ, at His coming. ( Thess 4:15 and 17 )

Here is 5 of 6 :)

6 of 6

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

at 2:50, in video 1 of 6 (as far as I have gotten so for), Dr. Ice defines the rapture and says that it is different from the resurrection, which is for dead people. I would agree with him on the point. I also agree with the apostle Paul who said in 1 Thess 4:

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

There we have a specified sequence, the resurrection of the dead in Christ, followed by the catching up (rapture) of believers to be with the Lord forever.

Interestingly, there is an event, know as the first ressurection, described in Rev 20:

4Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed.) This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

Notice then that Rev 20 points out, that the first resurrection includes believers who are killed during the tribulation - beheaded for their testimony of Jesus an the refusal to worship the beast or his image, and did not take his mark on their hands or foreheads.

One has to wonder, how there can be a pre-trib rapture, if the rapture does not happen until after the resurrection, and the resurrection, happens after the martyrdom of Christians during the tribulation. The simple answer for those who prefer to take the Bible literally, is that there is not pre-trib rapture, in contradicts these passages! What am I missing here, that is not some made up belief, but is actual sriptural information?

Summary - The Bible says:

1 There is a terrible time, where Christians suffer and lose there lives under the persecution of the beast Rev 20:4

2 They are resurrected in the first resurrection Rev 20:4

3 Those Christians who are alive and remain, will not preceed or go ahead of the the resurrected believers, but will be caught up in the clouds, to join them and Christ, at His coming. ( Thess 4:15 and 17 )

No , when people beheaded are arrving in Heaven, they ask got when he will avenge them , God said that they need to wait for rest of them to be beheaded. This is not Church because Church is one body , they don't come one by one .

Post trib would have two gospels of salvation contradicting with themselfes if it was true .

Galatians 1: 8-9 and Revelation 14:6

Paul's gospel is not preached in tribulation .

One concept I do not agree with Thomas Ice. He says that the rapture can not occur until every born again believer has come to Christ. I do not think that is for the rapture of the Church. I think it is for the second coming.