Graham

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've been reading about the people that God killed or orderd killed in the OT,including the great flood,would you agree that GOD has killed millions of people including children and has also inflicted multiple desease on millions?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Yes, God ordered peoples to be killed because their sin had become so horrible and corrupt, burning babies alive that were the product of prostitution;    Many believe the destruction of mankind by the flood was partly due to genetic corruptions of the giants of Genesis 6:4.  

He will also allow people to go to hell who reject Jesus as being God the Son, the promised Messiah, and surrendering to Him as their Savior and Lord..  The choice is ours.  God is holy and righteous in all He does.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings graham

I never got a chance to welcome you so I take this opportunity to say "Welcome to Worthy"    Would I agree? No,I would never agree that God "Killled" however I would agree that God Allowed their destruction as He Forewarned     You see,George said it beautifully and I Know My Father,He is Loving,Kind,Merciful,Compassionate.Long Suffering,Patient & Forgiving but He is also Faithful to His Word.....When someone says "killed" I think of a murderer,an assassin & He is not murderous,He is the Giver of Life    He Desires that EVERYONE should have Everlasting Life with Him,His Grace is Abundant and Boundless   

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

The God of the Old Testament is the God of the New Testament,He is the Same yesterday,today & forever......The Flood was not a surprise ,they were warned,they were given the same opportunity Noah had to be Saved from destruction    Not one single person will find themselves wondering why they are where they are when they pass on from here.....not those in Heaven nor those in hell                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1