KiwiChristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Well the post is much to long to address, but this much I know. The church, preferably (the bride) will an must be tested in the fire. Both Dan. 7:25 and revelation  Rev. 15 attest to this. 

Rev 12:15 And the overcame him ( the evil one) by the blood of the lamb, the word of their testimony, and they loved not their life to the death. 

Not all the church are the bride. Much to many falsehoods exist in the this thing we call Christianity. Jesus said the church must be divided as the wheat from the chafe and the sheep from the goats. Only the tried and the true will be lifted up in heaven to bring glory and Honor to the  Father 

Some of us may stumble at the gate, but I pray not.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,578
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 6/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Well the post is much to long to address, but this much I know. The church, preferably (the bride) will an must be tested in the fire. Both Dan. 7:25 and revelation  Rev. 15 attest to this. 

Rev 12:15 And the overcame him ( the evil one) by the blood of the lamb, the word of their testimony, and they loved not their life to the death. 

Not all the church are the bride. Much to many falsehoods exist in the this thing we call Christianity. Jesus said the church must be divided as the wheat from the chafe and the sheep from the goats. Only the tried and the true will be lifted up in heaven to bring glory and Honor to the  Father 

Some of us may stumble at the gate, but I pray not.

Shalom, Mike.

Sorry, but that's nonsense. That is NOT what the separation of the sheep and the goats is about. Let's look at the passage again:

Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory (in His brightness), and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory (His bright throne): 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Yeshua` is talking about AFTER He has returned to become KING!

Similarly, the passage about the wheat and the chaff is NOT about the "church!"

Matthew 3:1-12 (KJV)

1 In those days came John the Baptist (Yochannan the Immerser), preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (within your grasp).

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

4 And the same John had his raiment (clothes) of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins (a leather belt around his waist); and his meat (food) was locusts and wild honey. 5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan, 6 And were baptized of him (immersed by him) in Jordan (the Yarden River in Israel), confessing their sins.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees ("Separatists") and Sadducees ("Righteous Ones") come to his baptism (immersion), he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet (appropriate) for repentance: 9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit (fruits appropriate for repentance) is hewn (chopped) down, and cast (thrown) into the fire.

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear (carry): he shall baptize you (plural) with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 12 Whose fan (winnowing fork) is in his hand, and he will throughly purge (burn off) his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Please be careful with your handling of God's Word. When you misapply God's Word, you make HORRIBLE changes to the meaning of the passage and come up with VERY UNFORTUNATE, theological mistakes.