• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Man, that is a BIG ol' boat-load of heresy. Chock fulla junk!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Romans 3:28,31 KJVS
[28] Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

[31] Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

The Law is a pure beauty.   But the law cannot make us perfect due to the weakness of our flesh.  our flesh cannot live the law the way it was meant for man to live.

BUT IN JESUS its a whole pure beauty. FOR he fulfilled it and by HIS Indwelling spirit we make it not void,   Its on our heart to live by the power of grace.

And He has shown and shows us HOW man is to see the law.   As a doer , NOT JUDGE, simply to walk by Faith in HIM and NOT to execute the sentence , ONLY GOD CAN and WILL

execute the death sentence of the law.   We are but sinners saved by grace, WHO among you has not sinned ever I ask.   THEN KNOW and understand

WE cannot be JUDGE of the law.  GOD will bring wrath upon the ungodly, HE IS THE TRUE JUDGE

we are but messengers of the new and living way , in which a man will simply walk by the law of Christ , the law upon our hearts

OLY as HE IS HOLY.   And with clear eyes any who truly knows Christ , knows HE is the only goodness they have  that all is by the work of Grace within.

So we know we earn not righteousness.   WE LIVE IT,   we do not earn it.    He who justifies himself by the LAW has FALLEN from grace.   That is bad news

no grace , no eternal life either.   WE know we don't earn , but we don't make void either.  WE LIVE it , FOR IT IS HE WITHIN us who unctions us to do those things

which please HIM.   ONLY,   oh yes, warning time.  ONLY follow the SPIRIT and not the flesh.

For we servants to whom we obey.   That will never change.  amen.

The blood of bulls could not purify our conscious.  BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS DOES.      IF we KNOW HIM.  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Congrats, you did all that without having to use the word 'interfaith'. LOL

Truly I hate that religion .  Its such a mockery to CHRIST.   as you fully know.    Such a dung pile.   thanks for encouraging me to warn out one more time against it.

Its why Every year was the blood of bulls offered for the sins of the people.

It could clean the outside , make a yearly reminder .  But the blood of no animal can purify the conscious of sin , ONLY JESUS can.

OH yes................its a new living way NOW .   and it was BY GRACE we were drawn to faith in Christ, and then by this Faith we now have access

into the continued grace of God.   Many will hear and reject  , many will hear and even have joy and then fall away

but few will remain the course in Him to the end.     Therefore do all to encourage , exhort , warn , rebuke the peoples

to remind , to stir up and to continue in Christ .  

Everthing in Torah was to lead to Christ . Even the blood of animals WOULD show it would be the BLOOD of the HOLY ONE that alone saves.

From every pattern showed to moses ,  as he was faithful and built the earthly tabernacle after the image of the heavenly one he was shown.

BUT NOW...................NOW we have entrance into the HEAVENLY by way OF CHRIST JESUS THE KING OF kings and LORD of lords......

And that is who I intend by grace to KEEP POINTING to as ONLY the ONE WHO SAVES.    As I fling all concepts of that dung pile interfaith right to the depths of dung piles

built .     Its dung , its wicked and its of S     A     T     A      N.    that is who the Father of the all inclusive interafaith like concepts relgioin.     SATAN IS.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 9/20/2017 at 2:13 PM, Yowm said:

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

If you want responses from us postmoderns, take it one section at a time. We are here to discuss, not be lectured to.

Then don't read. Shrugs.

26 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I gave my advice, ‘way too long’;

you gave your advice, ‘don’t read’.

I’ll take your advice, will you take mine?

I'm not going to stop preaching to the truth, I took the time to condense much of what I know into a statement of faith, if even this is way too long for you, as opposed to giving you an entire study to cover just one point, then that is your problem. I find that people that complain just simply don't like what they're being told, whether its one sentence, or many sentences. Always something.

57 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Please keep in mind this is a ‘discussion board’, not a ‘lecture board’.

Does it matter what "this" is for the truth to be spoken? Again, stop your grumbling.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, akueg said:

Does it matter what "this" is for the truth to be spoken? Again, stop your grumbling.

Actually there is a rule here that only members of the ministry that this board belongs to can teach.

What you seem to be saying is that you are going to preach here and that in effect is not allowed.

Secondly from my 14 years here I think you are going to find that no one is going to read a post as long as the one you started this thread with.  I certainly didn't .