• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Akueg, from your long and wordy screed it's obvious you're a Jehovah's Witness. Just as obviously, your heretical "teaching" won't find any customers here.

But thanks for playing.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

20 hours ago, John Robinson said:

Akueg, from your long and wordy screed it's obvious you're a Jehovah's Witness. Just as obviously, your heretical "teaching" won't find any customers here.

But thanks for playing.

Oh, because wearing tzitzit, tefillin, and head coverings for wives is SUCH as Jehovah's Witness thing? Or because saying the name of YHWH was the name of the angel, not directly the name of the Father, is SUCH a Jehovah Witness thing even though the whole premise of their religion is the Father's name is "Jehovah"? Clearly you did not understand, if you even read at all. I am not JW, nor have I ever been, and this much is obvious when you compare the teachings on their website, to my own. Just because I agree that consuming blood is sin just as they do does not make me JW. Did the command to abstain from blood originate from them, or did it originate from the command given to Noah recorded in Genesis, and also repeated throughout the Torah, and also by the apostles? Hellur?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/20/2017 at 1:53 PM, akueg said:

We do not kill the lawless because it is not the appointed time to do so. When Jesus Christ comes, then will be the time for the lawless to be captured, and thrown into fire to to killed as the Law requires, putting to death whoever sins. This relates to why Paul says, "we are all worthy of death", but because God is merciful, we are not put to death as the Law requires. We are not treated as our sins deserve.

And yes, the command concerning edging a beard is still valid, as well as every single command of the Law, hence,

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19 [NIV])

Why don't you break it down more. It's all over the place. It would take weeks, months to actually go through and truth test the word and the spirit of the proclomations your making, which is exactlly how falsehood or truth is established and false witness of God spreads. Who could say amen to all of it? Not Me. Have you gone through and read all the scriptures studied it out to make sure your not spreading falsehood before you posted it?

Where is the exaltion and witness to Christ Jesus who was resurected from the grave and ascended to the throne of God as The One Chosen and given all power and authority in heaven and on earth?

Where is The One who is worthy to sit on the throne of God and judge and rule over Gods Kingdom, in our being/heart and the Nations In all righteousness as King of kings? 

5 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Why don't you break it down more. It's all over the place. It would take weeks, months to actually go through and truth test the word and the spirit of the proclomations your making, which is exactlly how falsehood or truth is established and false witness of God spreads. Who could say amen to all of it? Not Me. Have you gone through and read all the scriptures studied it out to make sure your not spreading falsehood before you posted it?

Where is the exaltion and witness to Christ Jesus who was resurected from the grave and ascended to the throne of God as The One Chosen and given all power and authority in heaven and on earth?

Where is The One who is worthy to sit on the throne of God and judge and rule over Gods Kingdom, in our being/heart and the Nations In all righteousness as King of kings? 

Its a Statement of Faith, its supposed to be "all over the place", hence why it is called a "Statement of Faith". I have broken down each statement into various studies. You're more than welcome to pick any point, and we can discuss.

Just now, akueg said:

Its a Statement of Faith, its supposed to be "all over the place", hence why it is called a "Statement of Faith". I have broken down each statement into various studies. You're more than welcome to pick any point, and we can discuss.

I don't have time to study it all out. But at a quick glimpse i see one issue that may or may not be a twist in truth. just an open door to falsehood.

In the begining was the Word and the Word was With God and Was God. This Word was light and gave life to men. (Lisa Paraphrase so read john 1 For the actual eye witness of Christ's words and teaching). This is a statement of The One God diety of Father, Son and Holy Spirit over all creation.

It should not be confused with "a god", our "you are gods". The lower case g's in the bible are a completly different words with a completely different meaning. you wrote mans dominion authority with a capital G which we are not. We are One in the essence that Christ, The One Is in us and keeps us In the one God ( The One True God, the I Am) But We are not a god much less God if not grafted in and kept as one with him by Christ.

56 minutes ago, akueg said:

oh ok. I thought our statement of faith is "The Lord Jesus Christ in us".

Our witness to him as "Savior" and Him restoring  man from his rebellion to be like a god. And restoration if all that was lost in the garden to sin by becoming flesh dwelling with us as a man and offering himself and his blood as a sacrafice for our sin, shame and guilt that kept us seperated from God. And His making us acceptable to our God who is The One True God and giving us eternal life in His Kingdom by his Spirit (a new creation). Because With out Him we are just little carnal gods ruled by the prince of this world that wants to be God but is not. And deminstrating the Power and purposes of God in His Resurection and ascention to the Throne and akso being with us in spirit.

So our witness us submiting our little self ruling carnel god flesh to the One True God's reign. So that is not my will but thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

But as you know it we probably need all eternity to comprehend The height and depth of God and His Mercy and kindness toward us.

I sincerly apoligize i must not of read the same handbook. Carry on.

Edited by Reinitin

Much too long of a read to go over, dissect each and every section. But of what I did read, I know to pass on the rest of it. What I have read is not biblical.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

All my spidey senses go on Full Red Alert when we get a poster claiming "another gospel" outside established Biblical canon.  Anybody recall Charles Taze Russell, William Miller, Joseph Smith, David Koresh, and others? Yeah. Those guys thought they had a new revelation as well.

Pass. That way lay madness.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, Willa said:

Akueg, your statement of faith differs quite a bit from the Christian faith.  The law is the schoolmaster that brings us to Christ.  It shows us our need of our Savior because we cannot keep it perfectly as the law demands.  Only Jesus is good and kept the law perfectly.  So He has fulfilled the law and the prophets.   Today we need only keep the law of love and thus fulfill the requirements of the law.  

Jesus was in the beginning with God as the Word, and He was born of God before all creation.  The Word was God.  The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.  We have never been and never will be gods.  God the Father and God the Son (Word) as well as the Holy Spirit were instrumental in creation.  

So while your beliefs are similar to Christianity, they differ in some very important areas.

Blessings,

Willa

Would you like to rephrase that? 

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I don't have time to study it all out. But at a quick glimpse i see one issue that may or may not be a twist in truth. just an open door to falsehood.

In the begining was the Word and the Word was With God and Was God. This Word was light and gave life to men. (Lisa Paraphrase so read john 1 For the actual eye witness of Christ's words and teaching). This is a statement of The One God diety of Father, Son and Holy Spirit over all creation.

It should not be confused with "a god", our "you are gods". The lower case g's in the bible are a completly different words with a completely different meaning. you wrote mans dominion authority with a capital G which we are not. We are One in the essence that Christ, The One Is in us and keeps us In the one God ( The One True God, the I Am) But We are not a god much less God if not grafted in and kept as one with him by Christ.

I have not denied the truth behind this statement, "In the begining was the Word and the Word was With God and Was God", for I have asserted,

Jesus Christ existed in the beginning, hence "In the begininng was the Word...".

Jesus Christ was thus with God, since we just asserted he existed in the beginning, hence "...the Word was With God...".

And Jesus Christ existed AS God, just as the Father is God, because he is the "REPRESENTATION" of God, hence "...Was God".

Being AS God does not mean being God, it means REPRESENTING God, which is why Moses was told, "see I have made you AS God to Pharaoh....", again, relating to REPRESENTATION, not that Moses himself was the Father. If you cannot understand representation, which is also called the "image of God", then you cannot understand how someone can be appointed to be God, while not actually being God.

An example would be a vice president and president in a company, while the vice president exercises all authority on BEHALF of the president, in REPRESENTATION of the president, he himself is NOT the president, and HIS AUTHORITY is not only GIVEN BY THE PRESIDENT, BUT IT CAN ALSO BE TAKEN AWAY BY THE PRESIDENT.