IGNORED

I pulled a knife on my brother last year. How do I punish myself?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 9/21/2017 at 12:23 AM, Chrysandra said:

I pulled a knife out on my brother last year. I didn't intend on actually hurting him but I was so angry that I pulled it out on him to take me seriously. Some time later, my parents found out about it and needless to say, I was shocked by their reaction. They treated me like I was a danger and threatened to call the police on me and told me, and I quote "get the f*** out of here".

I felt like they were overreacting and only my brother knew I wasn't serious in hurting him.

I was so angry at my parents that I have posted numerous questions about this topic on Yahoo Answers, recently contemplating on killing and destroying them, making them pay.

Then, I came to a much less violent alternative--falsify a police report about a murder I committed. So I could go to jail forever.

I wanted to deliberately ruin my own life, for what I did, for who/what I am, and because I could.

I still want to destroy my life, especially since I went to a orientation today on a Seasonal Job offer I got.

You pulled a knife on your brother, both you and him should take that seriously. I have had a lot of disagreements with my brothers but i would never do such a thing. Work on your relationship with him and reinforce the communication and foundation of your companionship with with. A good brother is a jewel.