• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I have owned and seen his DVD's.

I am a simple person, and did not find any glaring issues. Maybe you can enlighten me about Ron (RIP).

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I have owned and seen his DVD's.

I am a simple person, and did not find any glaring issues. Maybe you can enlighten me about Ron (RIP).

Well, for starters, I guess your simplicity wouldn't have a problem with Wyatt claiming that he found the blood of Jesus on top of Golgotha?    He first claims that he found the Ark of the Covenant under Gogoltha, directly under hill top where Jesus was crucified and that the blood of Jesus, on the cross, dripped through a crack in the mountain and onto the Ark.    He claims to have had the blood tested and re-hydrated and only found female chromosomes. 

The first problem is that Jesus was not crucified on top of Golgotha.   The Bible never claims that Jesus was crucified on a hill.   We allowed a hymn, "The Old Rugged Cross"  to paint that picture, but it is simply not the case.   The Romans didn't crucify on hill tops.  They crucified on the ground and mostly along the sides of roads so that passersby would see what would happen to them if they rebelled against the empire.   Jesus was crucified against the rock face of Golgotha which we know at that time had the image of a skull in it, hence the name, "Golgotha." That fact on its own shows how much of a fraud Wyatt was.  It also proves that his claim to found human blood without male chromosomes is a lie.

Several Christian creationist and apologetics websites have debunked Wyatt's discoveries Noah's Ark is one of them.  It is a geological formation and not an ancient boat.   And there are other formations just like it in the region. The above pictures are not the remains of a boat, regardless of how it is shaped and all of the claims about it have been proven false:

The Main Claims at a Glance

True/False?

• Radar shows man-made (boat) structure……….FALSE
  • There is a regular metallic pattern…………FALSE
  • Lab tests show petrified laminated wood……..FALSE
  • Turkish scientists found metal rods…………FALSE
  • Metal artefacts have been proved by lab……..FALSE
  • There are ‘ship’s ribs’ showing…………….FALSE
  • There is lots of petrified wood…………….FALSE
  • Turkish Commission says ‘it’s a boat………..FALSE

Read the whole article that further explains the data above:  https://answersingenesis.org/creationism/arguments-to-avoid/special-report-amazing- 

http://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/

Professional archeologists are known for one major discovery that defines their career.  It is the case that no one makes 20 different discoveries, as archeology is slow and methodical and the research is painstakingly tedious.  No one just goes out and makes discoveries. It doesn't work like that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Thank you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

The physical reality and verification of Noah's Ark , and more importantly the associated  spiritual principles  & divine guidance  was established and provided with certainty long ago by This Jesus who is the Christ .  

The power and the promise is not contained in rotting timbers .

This physical reality only exists for those who have first trusted the provision , protection and parental guardianship of the Lord .

Trying to verify God's spiritual  promise and power  through archeology is nothing more than " seeking after a sign "    as Jesus so eloquently put it  .

The hardened heart of those that have rejected Christ does not crave physical evidence to cultivate joy and power  , and would reject any form of it outright in their misery .

As Christ put it,  even though one should physically  rise from the dead they would not believe .

Edited by Unfailing Presence

Guest shiloh357

The truth is that if we think it through, there should not be a Noah's Ark to be found.   It is more than likely, that after they left the ark, there would have have been, at least for a while, a lack of resources.   Ham, Shem and Japeth likely did not leave immediately, but raised families and the ark would have been cannibalized for resources such as timber for building homes, for cooking fires and other utility purposes.  I am sure the Lord, in His compassionate wisdom also made it possible for them to find animals and vegetation to eat.  But just applying a little critical thinking would tell us that looking for the ark is fool's errand.

There is a good reason for God making sure that ancient relics are never found, like the Ark of the Covenant, the ashes of the red heifer, or why we cannot be sure of the true Mt. Calvary or the true garden tomb.   He knows that unregenerate human nature makes idols out of such things.   It's why we don't know where Moses was buried. Can you imagine the shrines that would be built and the pilgrimages made to that location if it were known?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

That makes sense guys, the timber of the ark being recycled for housing materials.

Shiloh, I thought the Ark of the Covenant is no longer on earth - Rev 11 v 16a: Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. (Nkjv)

* I've heard that an Ethiopian monastery claims to have it but ....

6 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

The Ark in Heaven is what Moses saw to make the one on the earth. 

Exodus 25:40 (KJV)
And look that thou make [them] after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.  

Oh, is it? My mistake.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Now if I could only get the information on where my other sock goes in the dryer! 

:groan:

Now, that  is a mystery!!! lol!