• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

27 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

shiloh's insight makes perfect sense and I can't say I would disagree with any of it.

However, pertaining to Noah's Ark, at least one thing puzzles me. If you do some cursory study of ancient ship building, even modern day wooden ship building in most cases, you'll notice something out of the ordinary. Noah's Ark was sealed with pitch inside and out.

Ge 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. 

To my knowledge, no ancients built boats sealing the inside of the vessel, it was all sealed outside. I believe this practice continues today with modern wooden boats. Naturally I may be assuming to much, but my idea of sealing the outside and inside of the Ark might be for preservation purposes? After all, the Ark was only going to float for about a year. It's just something interesting I've thought about.

I might be able to help with that.......the ark speaks to us of the gospel....the cross of Christ, or Christ Himself.  The Hebrew word for pitch is kaphar......which is the identical Hebrew word that also means to make atonement, propitiate, to cover over.  The pitch represents how in Christ the believer's sins are atoned for and covered over by the blood of Christ..........saved to the uttermost, inside and out.....such a beautiful truth, bless the name of the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Noahs Ark is my favorite Bible account.

A Christian freind of mine questioned me once about how it may have been just a story and not possible. So I did some research. Not only did I find insurmountable evidence to how possible it is. I completely altered his perception on how true it and all the other Bible "stories" are. 

God has given humans more chances than we deserve. What I find really crazy is how even people in the days of Moses who saw Gods power with their own eyes continued to rebel against him.

It only goes to show that even if they dug the ark up tommorow, people would have an excuse to continue living the way they are. 

Never heard of this ron Wyatt guy, but i am interested in the anchor rock pictured.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

On 9/23/2017 at 5:07 PM, Justin Adams said:

I have owned and seen his DVD's.

I am a simple person, and did not find any glaring issues. Maybe you can enlighten me about Ron (RIP).

Hi Justin Adams

God left many concrete evidences of events that happened in the past, and God chose Ron Wyatt to find and show the world.

Wyatt was not chosen because he was 7th day adventist, but because his passion was in this field.  Just because Ron did not have all the worldly qualifications at the end of his name does not mean he did not know what he was doing.  He did all the hard work, financed it himself and suffered many persecutions just to show that the God of the bible is true, and what has been told in the scriptures, has left it's mark on this earth that these things really did happen as a testimony against the "unbelievers" of this world. 

Wyatt did not go out of his way to bring people into his religion, but you can see from his video's how humbled he was, at these findings, through years of hard work.  He gave no glory to himself, but gloried only in the Living God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Just seeing how humbled this man was from his findings, and how not only the world treated him as filth, but Christians also, is disgusting in my eyes, having that same unbelieving spirit as the world, even when concrete truth is staring them in the face.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 9/23/2017 at 4:19 PM, Sojourner414 said:

Agreed; there is a great deal of controversy surrounding Mr. Wyatt, and certainly questions about his claims and methods.

Sojourner414

The controversy comes from the unbelieving world, not from his findings and methods.  The findings prove that the God of the Bible did what he said was done, and that it was no fairy tale, but all true.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

There have been numerous rumors of sightings of Noah's Ark. That does not matter because a Christian's faith is the assurance of things not seen.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Sister said:

Sojourner414

The controversy comes from the unbelieving world, not from his findings and methods.  The findings prove that the God of the Bible did what he said was done, and that it was no fairy tale, but all true.

Ron Wyatt was a fraud.

Shiloh

So by you accusing this man as a fraud, what it boils down to is that he really did not find;

*  Noah's Ark

*  The crossing of the Red Sea

*  Sodom and Gomorrah

*  The Ark of the Covenant

*  Mt Sinai

This was all made up and false? 

No one can go check it out? 

The pictures and video's are frauds? 

These events did not really happen? 

God left no concrete evidence of his power demonstrated in history and recorded in the scriptures for a testament against the unbelieving world?

Mmm strange.  Why on earth would a fraud ever want one to believe in the living God and the book of the bible.  He must be evil right?

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

When Mr. Wyatt consistently violated the procedures needed for verification of his "proof", lied about his credentials (Ron claimed to have graduated from the University of Michigan with honors in Pre-med, plus meeting the requirements for both M.A. and Ph.D. in antiquities, but none of it could be confirmed)

Sojourner414

Did Ron Wyatt state that or did someone else who was against his findings?

What difference does it make if Ron Wyat did not have all those credentials?  Don't you know that it's the low God chooses, and not the cedar trees of the world?

In the end, who is the one who found and gave all the glory to God?

Who was put in prison and persecuted for his findings?

This man died of a broken heart, but be assured, God will not forget this man, because he chose him for this particular job.

There is a movement out there to discredit that God does not exist, and is only a made up story in the minds of fools,...ever heard of it?

The nations have gone mad.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

2 Corinthians 6:14   Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?