• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, KiwiChristian said:

Yet again you totally fail to answer the question.

It seems you prefer monologs rather than dialogs.

I give up with you.

just your viewpoint is poor here

having the true Holy Spirit is a matter of seeking the One Who is really the true Lord God - so how can you expect religious worshipers to know/have the true One if they don't even seek Him properly?!

Moses had worked so hard to lead/turn the "children of israel" to righteousness, but most of them had committed unrighteousness before God

Jesus Christ, the Lord Himself, had worked so hard to make the ones who turned away from the righteousness of God repent of their unrighteousness, but many of them continued to walk in their own ways

so why must we be hasty to say that mohammad hadn't done the best he could to join moabites and edomites as much as possible with the true God (though many of the religious worshipers that have followed him have not continued to develop properly what he began to built)?!

1 Corinthians 3:10 (NASB) "According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it."

what does it matter whether one person or another did something or not if we don't do what is right to do?! - after all, every religious worshiper has a responsibility before God, or what would happen if Jesus only followed the tradition of the unrighteous scribes and pharisees without practicing the faith the right way starting from the very beginning of the process?! - let's say God wants (to see) us seeking Him diligently and thoroughly, (but) what do we actually do?!

so, because you wanted me to answer your question quite directly, i prefer practicing the faith righteously to relying on some human being in this world to provide me with the perfect spiritual/religious education

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

18 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Are you following the teachings of Jesus I quoted

Why did you quote Jesus ?  Do you believe in Him as He Says is necessary to have life ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

19 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Why do you, who professes to be a christian keep badmouthing the Muslims? 

Jesus,  the Master, Savior, Messiah, King of the Jews, Eternal One, says muslims are dead in their sins, their religion is always a false gospel, like everyone else on earth they need to be born again in Him to be saved....

Do you call that "badmouthing" ? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

You were there right?

give me a break.....   documented Islamic history...   don't you know anything about Islam?

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

5 hours ago, other one said:

give me a break.....   documented Islamic history...   don't you know anything about Islam?

Do you?

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus,  the Master, Savior, Messiah, King of the Jews, Eternal One, says muslims are dead in their sins, their religion is always a false gospel, like everyone else on earth they need to be born again in Him to be saved....

Do you call that "badmouthing" ? 

You should not add or subtract to the words of the Bible.....Jesus never singled out Muslims, they were not around at the time of Jesus you should know that....why don't you zero in on your "mother church" as per Rev 17, who follow their own perverted traditions, like most of mainstream christianity...the leader says now there is more than one way to God completely ignoring John  14.6...mainstream christianity leaders in the USA are joining in with him...the leader is embracing Muslims, Kharzarian Jews, and Mainstream christianity (the daughters of the harlot).....now if you want to argue and denigrate something, someone..try that arrangement. http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/catholics.php

You might even want to broaden your knowledge by reviewing what the Jewish talmud  book has to say about Jesus...http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=156

6 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Do you?

yes, I have spent hundreds of hours reading the Koran and Bukhari's hadiths and probably one of the few people who had read the entire book of Sunni Sharia Law.....     and if I bought into all that, I'd be the worst radical you could dream of......    for that is where it will lead you....   every time.     Once you've looked into Bukhari's hadiths and realize what order the Koran was written in and which parts have been abrogated you have no choice but to be part of jihadi declared by the clerics.   That is all it takes to be radicalized.....    just reading things in order.  And that is why sooner or later we will face the fact that all of Islam wishes to subvert our constitution and put us under Sharia Law....     and if you don't know that you either haven't studied enough or you are part of the invasion.

14 hours ago, other one said:

yes, I have spent hundreds of hours reading the Koran and Bukhari's hadiths and probably one of the few people who had read the entire book of Sunni Sharia Law.....     and if I bought into all that, I'd be the worst radical you could dream of......    for that is where it will lead you....   every time.     Once you've looked into Bukhari's hadiths and realize what order the Koran was written in and which parts have been abrogated you have no choice but to be part of jihadi declared by the clerics.   That is all it takes to be radicalized.....    just reading things in order.  And that is why sooner or later we will face the fact that all of Islam wishes to subvert our constitution and put us under Sharia Law....     and if you don't know that you either haven't studied enough or you are part of the invasion.

Now you should spend as much time researching your own religion, the Jewish Babyonian Talmud and the Roman Catholic religion if you want to see false gods...broaden your horizons don't just zero in on one religion...the others have more than their share of evil over the centuries.

14 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Now you should spend as much time researching your own religion, the Jewish Babyonian Talmud and the Roman Catholic religion if you want to see false gods...broaden your horizons don't just zero in on one religion...the others have more than their share of evil over the centuries.

I have looked enough to know that the catholic church is very unlikely to come over here and cut off my head...  There aren't enough Jews to worry about.   Neither of those groups are dangerous to us here in the US until the Antichrist arrives..    I get one or two death threats a month from Muslims that come across what I post here and/or my Facebook news feed or one of the three Jihadi web sites I used to frequent trying to reach out to them.....    I have yet to have a Catholic/Jesuit or Jew threaten to kill me.

4 hours ago, other one said:

I have looked enough to know that the catholic church is very unlikely to come over here and cut off my head...  There aren't enough Jews to worry about.   Neither of those groups are dangerous to us here in the US until the Antichrist arrives..    I get one or two death threats a month from Muslims that come across what I post here and/or my Facebook news feed or one of the three Jihadi web sites I used to frequent trying to reach out to them.....    I have yet to have a Catholic/Jesuit or Jew threaten to kill me.

You obviously have not read the links I gave you, and do not understand what is happening in the world around you, and abroad...