• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

You obviously have not read the links I gave you, and do not understand what is happening in the world around you, and abroad...

Oh I do know what you are talking about, but I don't usually hijack threads with other subjects.  I don't disagree with you about the dangers, but this thread is about Allah not being the same as the Father/Son/Spirit and most of the time I do try and stick to subjects and would recommend you do also.

I went back through this thread and I don't see your links that I was supposed to have received....     putting in things that sound like are in other threads that I may or may not have decided to participate in is really off subject.

So if you have any discussion about the differences of Allah and Yahweh we can carry on, but if not you either need to direct me to the thread you are discussing Catholics and that other group of people or we should end our discussion on this thread.

25 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

The title of this "Allah the Moon god".....it just as well could have read "mainstream christianity the sun god of Roman/Babyonian based reiigion"....

Many mainstream "christian" heavy hitters such as Warren, Hinn, Copeland, Osteen, Robeson have met with the pope and agree with him that there is more than one way to God, totally ignoring John 14.6.....

Maybe if you followed the God of the Bible you would not have to be so paranoid about other people and religions having dominion over you.

i'm really getting tired of your accusations.  You really need to get a grip....

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

The title of this "Allah the Moon god".....it just as well could have read "mainstream christianity the sun god of Roman/Babyonian based reiigion"....

Many mainstream "christian" heavy hitters such as Warren, Hinn, Copeland, Osteen, Robeson have met with the pope and agree with him that there is more than one way to God, totally ignoring John 14.6.....

Maybe if you followed the God of the Bible you would not have to be so paranoid about other people and religions having dominion over you.

Unacceptable personal attack. Banned from thread.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 11/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, other one said:

Allah is the word for God in Arabic, but when spoken by a Christian and spoken by a Muslim they refer to a different entity.    

No, they are one in the same. When I say Allah or pray to Allah, I am speaking of, and praying to, the one true God found in the Christian Bible, the God of Abraham.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:18 PM, other one said:

yes, I have spent hundreds of hours reading the Koran and Bukhari's hadiths and probably one of the few people who had read the entire book of Sunni Sharia Law.....    

I am Sunni Muslim and have never heard of a "book" of Sunni Shari'ah Law.  So not only would you be one of the few that have read it, you would be one of the few who even know it exists. hehe...    It certainly doesn't exist in the Muslim world. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

No,  there are even many "Christians" (claimed on this forum, and throughout the world) who are NOT following JESUS, and not following nor obeying YAHWEH,  MIGHTY ONE Abraham served.

So likewise no,  the muslim/ islam/ aslan/ "Allah"  is NOT YAHWEH,  not even related, but opposed.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 11/13/2017 at 1:54 AM, heretoeternity said:

do not understand what is happening in the world around you, and abroad...

Perhaps one in a thousand understand...... that's not many,  but few. (as written in Scripture; as Jesus Says Today) (Perhaps one in ten thousand)

57 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

No,  there are even many "Christians" (claimed on this forum, and throughout the world) who are NOT following JESUS, and not following nor obeying YAHWEH,  MIGHTY ONE Abraham served.

So likewise no,  the muslim/ islam/ aslan/ "Allah"  is NOT YAHWEH,  not even related, but opposed.

"I Am" (Yahweh) is the one true God and the God that I as a Muslim worship and submit my life to. God referred to Himself  as "I Am" when He first spoke to Moses.  Allah is the "I Am" (Yahweh). You trying to tell me that I am not worshiping the same God that is found in the Christian Bible is silly. I know exactly what God I believe in and pray to.

God (English)

Allah (Arabic)

Yaweh (Hebrew)

These are different names in different languages used for the one true God. The God of Abraham. The God of Israel.  The great "I Am". 

Just so there is no more confusion, this is the God I believe in, this is the God I love with all my heart, this is the God I submit my life to, and  this is the God I pray to.  

Edited by Fatima
  • Oy Vey! 1

1 hour ago, Fatima said:

No, they are one in the same. When I say Allah or pray to Allah, I am speaking of, and praying to, the one true God found in the Christian Bible, the God of Abraham.

I am Sunni Muslim and have never heard of a "book" of Sunni Shari'ah Law.  So not only would you be one of the few that have read it, you would be one of the few who even know it exists. hehe...    It certainly doesn't exist in the Muslim world. 

If you are a Christian and you pray using the name of Allah you would be praying to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob....   if you are a Muslim and pray to Allah you are not.

It's title of the book is "Reliance of the Traveller"    if you are not familiar with that book....   oh my. It is certified as good for courts and teaching in the English language by the Schools of jurisprudence in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt and a couple of other states that I would have to look up.

Have you ever seen a Koran that is printed in the chronological order it was written?   

Do you ever study Bukhari's hadiths?

You do realize that Arabic people in the days of Mohammad, as the Israelites had also done several times,  had taken up paganism and no longer worshipped the God that Ishmael knew....  I would hope you knew that.

If you are a Muslim today you do not worship the God of Abraham if you worship Allah.  

5 minutes ago, other one said:

It's title is "Reliance of the Traveller"    if you are not familiar with that book....   oh my. It is certified as good for courts and teaching in the English language by the Schools of jurisprudence in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt and a couple of other states that I would have to look up.

Have you ever seen a Koran that is printed in the chronological order it was written?   

Do you ever study Bukhari's hadiths?

You do realize that Arabic people in the days of Mohammad, as the Israelites had also done several times,  had taken up paganism and no longer worshipped the God that Ishmael knew....  I would hope you knew that.

If you are a Muslim today you do not worship the God of Abraham if you worship Allah.  

You said you had read the Book of Sunni Shari'ah Law which there is no such book. Of course I have heard of Reliance of the Traveler and I highly recommend that every Muslim read it at some point in their life. 

You and I have had this discussion before ;) 

No need for you and I to rehash an old debate in this thread. 

Edited by Fatima

I truly do not understand how you could say that......