• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/07/1981

Did you know Mecca sits on seven mountains?

Did you know Saudi Arabia is reigning at their seventh king now?  Reference Revelation 17.

Did you know Mecca is the woman in Zechariah and the Kaaba is the basket?  And this basket was flown to the land of Babylonia.  Reference Zechariah 5:5-11 New Living Translation.

Did you know the third king of Saudi Arabia - king Faisal was assassinated; shot three times in the head? Review Revelation 17.

For a full overview; and the Mystery of God go to: http://meccasevenmountains.blogspot.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, BlazyJon said:

Did you know Mecca sits on seven mountains?

Did you know Saudi Arabia is reigning at their seventh king now?  Reference Revelation 17.

Did you know Mecca is the woman in Zechariah and the Kaaba is the basket?  And this basket was flown to the land of Babylonia.  Reference Zechariah 5:5-11 New Living Translation.

Did you know the third king of Saudi Arabia - king Faisal was assassinated; shot three times in the head? Review Revelation 17.

For a full overview; and the Mystery of God go to: http://meccasevenmountains.blogspot.com

Are you trying to say that we are now in the seven year tribulation which is in the book of Revelation? Are you trying to say that this king has anything to do with the Antichrist?

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Are you trying to say that we are now in the seven year tribulation which is in the book of Revelation? Are you trying to say that this king has anything to do with the Antichrist?

I am not saying we are in the seven year tribulation as some call it.  This king; king Faisal was assassinated (shot in the head three times).  He was the third king of Saudi Arabia.  According to Revelation 13 a head of the beast receives a fatal wound, and the wound is healed.  According to Revelation Chapter 17, this beast is the 8th king and the angel who gives description says "he was, is not, and will ascend the bottomless pit (or abyss in some translations) and go to destruction"

What is the only thing I have underlined and italicized and made bold in this response?  Remember it.

1 hour ago, BlazyJon said:

I am not saying we are in the seven year tribulation as some call it.  This king; king Faisal was assassinated (shot in the head three times).  He was the third king of Saudi Arabia.  According to Revelation 13 a head of the beast receives a fatal wound, and the wound is healed.  According to Revelation Chapter 17, this beast is the 8th king and the angel who gives description says "he was, is not, and will ascend the bottomless pit (or abyss in some translations) and go to destruction"

What is the only thing I have underlined and italicized and made bold in this response?  Remember it.

It sounds like you are comparing the Antichrist to King Faisal.

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It sounds like you are comparing the Antichrist to King Faisal.

Well, the beast is the Antichrist right?  And the false prophet is an Antichrist as well right?  Do they confess Christ coming in the flesh?

45 minutes ago, BlazyJon said:

Well, the beast is the Antichrist right?  And the false prophet is an Antichrist as well right?  Do they confess Christ coming in the flesh?

Do you think we are in the seven year tribulation right now?

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Do you think we are in the seven year tribulation right now?

I believe there has been a so called 7 year period doctrine running around for some time now.  My answer is no,  according to Acts 1:7.  Some of the times given in Revelation are "real time" events.  You can know how long an event will last...when it happens.  Otherwise you are open for confusion.  I will give you an example:

the two witnesses prophesy for 1260 days correct (Rev 11)?  Well the beast that ascends the abyss/sea is given authority to act for 42 months (Rev 13).  42 months is roughly 1260 days.

the beast overcomes the two witnesses after they are done prophesying right (Rev 11)?  So they are running parallel.  How would I know this?  Well in Rev 19 the beast has his armies and the kings of the earth assemble against the Lord, and the Lord by His return overcomes them;  the SEVENTH angel sounds after the prophesying of the two witnesses (Rev 11 [which would be when the Lord returns according to 1 Cor 15:52]).  Do you see how they run parallel? 

So do you see how this could come to confusion if I were to mark this illustration as 'truth'.  Though it looks good, and sound, do you suppose the two witnesses will arrive the day the beast is in power?  Not completely, right?  They could overlap one way or the other i.e.  two witnesses show for a month (not necessarily a month, just using 'month' as an example), then the beast.  or the beast shows for a month then the two witnesses...-in real time missmuffet.  Either that or the sound example I have shown will happen and that would rather give me a holy laugh.

But remember missmuffet, the specific day and hour of the last/or seventh trumpet is only known by the Father (the day Jesus returns).  Remember that.

And to further answer your question about King Faisal is simply this (take note):

He was the third King of Saudi Arabia.

He was assassinated.  (Shot in the head three times).

He will ascend the abyss and come out of the sea i.e. his "wound" will be healed; and according to Rev 17, he was, and is not, and will ascend the abyss and go to destruction.  

Key note:  FATAL wound according to Rev 13 = "and is not" according to Rev 17.  

Lastly, Revelation 17 states the beast will be the eighth king.  And it states, he is one of the seven; hence he receives a fatal wound according to Rev 13 and that wound will be "healed"    and he will ascend the abyss, come out of the sea and make war with the saints.  And it's not going to be fun.

According to Rev 17 He was, and is not and will ascend the abyss and go to destruction

According to Rev 13 The beast receives a fatal wound on one of his head's and that fatal wound is healed

Edited by BlazyJon

3 hours ago, BlazyJon said:

I believe there has been a so called 7 year period doctrine running around for some time now.  My answer is no,  according to Acts 1:7.  Some of the times given in Revelation are "real time" events.  You can know how long an event will last...when it happens.  Otherwise you are open for confusion.  I will give you an example:

the two witnesses prophesy for 1260 days correct (Rev 11)?  Well the beast that ascends the abyss/sea is given authority to act for 42 months (Rev 13).  42 months is roughly 1260 days.

the beast overcomes the two witnesses after they are done prophesying right (Rev 11)?  So they are running parallel.  How would I know this?  Well in Rev 19 the beast has his armies and the kings of the earth assemble against the Lord, and the Lord by His return overcomes them;  the SEVENTH angel sounds after the prophesying of the two witnesses (Rev 11 [which would be when the Lord returns according to 1 Cor 15:52]).  Do you see how they run parallel? 

So do you see how this could come to confusion if I were to mark this illustration as 'truth'.  Though it looks good, and sound, do you suppose the two witnesses will arrive the day the beast is in power?  Not completely, right?  They could overlap one way or the other i.e.  two witnesses show for a month (not necessarily a month, just using 'month' as an example), then the beast.  or the beast shows for a month then the two witnesses...-in real time missmuffet.  Either that or the sound example I have shown will happen and that would rather give me a holy laugh.

But remember missmuffet, the specific day and hour of the last/or seventh trumpet is only known by the Father (the day Jesus returns).  Remember that.

And to further answer your question about King Faisal is simply this (take note):

He was the third King of Saudi Arabia.

He was assassinated.  (Shot in the head three times).

He will ascend the abyss and come out of the sea i.e. his "wound" will be healed; and according to Rev 17, he was, and is not, and will ascend the abyss and go to destruction.  

Key note:  FATAL wound according to Rev 13 = "and is not" according to Rev 17.  

Lastly, Revelation 17 states the beast will be the eighth king.  And it states, he is one of the seven; hence he receives a fatal wound according to Rev 13 and that wound will be "healed"    and he will ascend the abyss, come out of the sea and make war with the saints.  And it's not going to be fun.

According to Rev 17 He was, and is not and will ascend the abyss and go to destruction

According to Rev 13 The beast receives a fatal wound on one of his head's and that fatal wound is healed

This is how I see it. The rapture of the Church and then the seven year tribulation and then the second coming and then the 1000 year millennium. I do not know what your eschatology stance is pre trib, mid trib or post trib. So I am somewhat confused with your post.

17 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This is how I see it. The rapture of the Church and then the seven year tribulation and then the second coming and then the 1000 year millennium. I do not know what your eschatology stance is pre trib, mid trib or post trib. So I am somewhat confused with your post.

Pre-Tribulation Rapture Doctrine Debunked

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Revelation 20:4-6

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

So if the dead in Christ rise FIRST and... "Blessed and holy is he who has part in the firstresurrection", and we who are alive and remain do not precede them.  Then I submit to you that pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is FALSE.

Yes the Lord will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, so consider:

1 Corinthians 15:52

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

How many trumpets are there in Revelation?  Seven right?  So I am pretty sure the Church will be present during the first Six.  How do I know the Seventh Trumpet is the Last Trumpet?  I'll show you.

Revelation 11:15

Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”

So it is obvious that if they "BECOME the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ", then you can tell it is the last trumpet as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:52.  And if the LAST trumpet then six need to blow first.  But the day and hour the Lord returns is only known by the Father, so the angel could sound it at any time.  And if he does then we who are alive and remain will meet the Lord in the air AS He is coming to Earth.  And if we simply meet Him in the air as He is coming to Earth, to stand on the Mount of Olives, won't we.............."Always be with the Lord"?--1 Thessalonians 4:17

Consider this:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[a] had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,

In 1 Thessalonians it spoke of our gathering together to Him and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In 2 Thessalonians it speaks of our gathering together to Him and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul was writing these letters to the same people.

Consider this:

Luke 17:34-37

I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”[f]

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Revelation 19:21

And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Left where?  Left with the birds...or...eagles.  And if you check the context of Revelation 19:21 you will see that the Lord fully returned; it is quite obvious.

Romans 8:17

and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

The word suffer is not a typo.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Those of the Lord's are made immortal first .... there are two trumpets that will sound [Revelation 1:10-11, 1 Thessalonians 4:16]

There are also 7 trumpets that bring judgment .... these 7 trumpets are different