• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

9 minutes ago, vlad said:

Oh! I got it. Of course we all can share the Gospel here. We could in the USSR in a small way except when Stalin was alive. My wife was baptized under the USSR and she was a teacher then.Very good sense of humor you have, I mean "a box and a bullhorn". I just imagined how it could end up with a bullhorn here.

Glad to hear! For some reason churches in America are getting the impression you can't share the Gospel one on one with a friend in Russia; that its prohibited by the govt and must be in an offical church building. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, vlad said:

Hi! I have found some new information concerning Ezekiel. He lived probably in the 6th century BC. If it is so, then at that time  the people who later became Germanic and Slavonic tribes in all probability were practically one people yet. Then  Rosh ( if it is traced back to ROSS refers not only to what would become Russia but to all the Germanic people as well.  ROSS often refers to ancient Swedes as well as Slavonic people and this stem is said to be in some place names in western Europe. 

Hi vlad,

We are all so pleased that you are sharing with us. Obviously we (in the West & Aussie land - Australia) are told many different things about Russia and you are clearing them up for us.

Thank you so much for looking into the meaning of those words. And yes I can see that the Slavonic people would be included in Ezekiel`s picture, due to the history, as you have shown. Very interesting.

much appreciated, Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

10 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Glad to hear! For some reason churches in America are getting the impression you can't share the Gospel one on one with a friend in Russia; that its prohibited by the govt and must be in an offical church building. 

I always did it.

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi vlad,

We are all so pleased that you are sharing with us. Obviously we (in the West & Aussie land - Australia) are told many different things about Russia and you are clearing them up for us.

Thank you so much for looking into the meaning of those words. And yes I can see that the Slavonic people would be included in Ezekiel`s picture, due to the history, as you have shown. Very interesting.

much appreciated, Marilyn.

My pleasure. Thank you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

In August 2012, a Russian court upheld a Moscow city council ban on gay pride parades, prohibiting such assemblies for the next 100 years.

What about USA or Israel? 
So we need to predict which one is most like Sodom and Gomorrah? Russia or USA and Israel? 
Who "deserves" to go first?

15 hours ago, Ogner said:

In August 2012, a Russian court upheld a Moscow city council ban on gay pride parades, prohibiting such assemblies for the next 100 years.

What about USA or Israel? 
So we need to predict which one is most like Sodom and Gomorrah? Russia or USA and Israel? 
Who "deserves" to go first?

Hi Ogner,

Pleased to meet you and I see you are from Ukraine. Also very interesting. I do think it is very good that they did that ban. Shame on the West. Now as all nations are under the sway of the evil one, they will ALL be judged. Just think about it, as `if` Russia and the other nations (armies) who go against Israel, are first, then they wont have to go through the tribulation. Ever thought of that. God is not judging by which is more wicked etc but according to His purposes.

regards, Marilyn.

14 hours ago, vlad said:

My pleasure. Thank you.

Hi vlad,

May I ask you to look into the meanings of `Gog of the land of Magog,` for me please, and also `Meshech and Tubal.` (from Ezekiel 38: 2) When & if you have time.

Thank you, regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

17 hours ago, vlad said:

I always did it.

I am getting the impression there is much misinformation here in America about Russian News. It is probably as you said earlier, an issue of translating the language from Russia to English. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ogner,

Pleased to meet you and I see you are from Ukraine. Also very interesting. I do think it is very good that they did that ban. Shame on the West. Now as all nations are under the sway of the evil one, they will ALL be judged. Just think about it, as `if` Russia and the other nations (armies) who go against Israel, are first, then they wont have to go through the tribulation. Ever thought of that. God is not judging by which is more wicked etc but according to His purposes.

regards, Marilyn.

How do you think God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because He had a plan or because evil people lived there and  this is the reason that God had a plan to destroy cities ?

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi vlad,

May I ask you to look into the meanings of `Gog of the land of Magog,` for me please, and also `Meshech and Tubal.` (from Ezekiel 38: 2) When & if you have time.

Thank you, regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marylin,

This seems to be the case when the more I learn the less I know. I am aware of the fact that  you can track all the sources in English. So I decided to find something in the Russian sources on the Internet Gog in the land of Magog. As  I had expected things are getting even less clear. The Russian source says (and that is also  a historical fact) that there to the North at that time from the 7th century onward there were no ROSS people at all but Scythian people alone. Scythian tribes are Iranian people (Persian). That is neither Russians or Russia historically.  And they had occupied all the southern part of what is Russia and Ukraine today. All the ROSS (ancient European tribes must have been somewhere else at that time). I have an idea that the Lord intentionally allowed these things to be misty so that we would recognize them when they come into full effect without exact prediction LEST WE SHOULD GROW PROUD THAT WE KNOW TIMES AND PLACES. What do you think?