MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

NASA has long since debunked the very existence of a rogue planet in our solar system, the planet Nibiru, which it appears was totally made up by a conspiracy theorist to....?  The whole thing loses me there.  What on earth could be a reason to do this?  My guess is 15 minutes of fame and money.  Thoughts?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nibiru-real-nasa-said-planet-190257165.html

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

NASA has long since debunked the very existence of a rogue planet in our solar system, the planet Nibiru, which it appears was totally made up by a conspiracy theorist to....?  The whole thing loses me there.  What on earth could be a reason to do this?  My guess is 15 minutes of fame and money.  Thoughts?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nibiru-real-nasa-said-planet-190257165.html

Conspiracies, to be successful, rely on ignorance and someone who is talented enough to make a lie look plausible.   Why they do this, I don't know.   It's like some people are just addicted to conspiracy theories.  And what's worse, is that these theories never pan out.   Nothing they predict ever happens.  Yet, they have a faithful following.  They can lie over and over again, their predictions fail over and over again, but these faithful followers will ignore these failures and follow these false teachers right into the next conspiracy.

There is nothing rational about it. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,541
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I thought I saw something. Yikes it's the sun in my eyes.

2 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I think Im still here! You? :sherlock:

I think so (looking up to see if I see anything coming!)  ;)

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I thought I saw something. Yikes it's the sun in my eyes.

Always wear your shades, Wayne......:cool:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Conspiracies, to be successful, rely on ignorance and someone who is talented enough to make a lie look plausible.   Why they do this, I don't know.   It's like some people are just addicted to conspiracy theories.  And what's worse, is that these theories never pan out.   Nothing they predict ever happens.  Yet, they have a faithful following.  They can lie over and over again, their predictions fail over and over again, but these faithful followers will ignore these failures and follow these false teachers right into the next conspiracy.

There is nothing rational about it. 

Ive noticed that some people (one in my own family) believe EVERY conspiracy theory that comes along.  And I mean, in the case of my relative, EVERY SINGLE ONE!  He drives me crazy because he's very smart and only 22 and yet he just gets into these things.  And yes, they never pan out, some have been going on for decades, centuries even.  I don't get it.  <_<

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know who came with idea about some planet X crashing into America on 23 and put it into Revelation 12 sign , probably for views ..

Everybody who is reading Bible knows that world does not end just like that but there is 7 year tribulation ( 3,5 year great tribulation ) and then millenial kingdom , so some planet can't just crash into us so we stop existing ...

But that does not mean that Revelation 12 sign was not fullfilled , i have no problem with accepting that sign which is stated here

Rev 12

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

but maybe it will be days/months/years untill we see next sign which people don't really notice that is here

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

and after that

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

We have no idea if all must be fullfilled at once or there are periods of time between these signs , we can only speculate and watch .

We need to remember that not all prophecy is fullfilled at once , there are some half fullfilled prophecy

Remember this one when Jesus read it in  Luke 4:18-19?

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Isaiah 61

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

That last part ", and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;" is not fullfilled jet so Jesus could not read it in temple , he stopped  before it and only read up to that half of vers and there is almost 2000 years pause so far .

So it could be the same with other prophecy , maybe not all at once but one by one sign after sign untill the time appointed.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

planet X theory basically came from Zecharia Sitchin's decoding of some Sumerian writings concerning Nibiru.   You can look the history of that up for it's too much to type on a tablet.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Somehow the sumerians managed to spot it thousands of years ago yet thousands of professional and amateur astronomers cant find it with sophisticated telescopes today? 

I dont think so.

• Thumbs Up 1