• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

21 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Somehow the sumerians managed to spot it thousands of years ago yet thousands of professional and amateur astronomers cant find it with sophisticated telescopes today? 

I dont think so.

well, basically it got close enough that the people who live on it came over here and was mining our gold.....   they got lazy and genetically manipulated the genome and created humans to be slaves to mine the gold for them....     It's been years since I looked into all of it and it was part of the material that got me interested in the occult.  According to the story every 36.000 it comes back by and the ET's are supposed to come and see us again.   Just another story for cover for the dark angels that someday will be locked into our world    Nothing new under the sun.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

People look to the sun, the stars, and the moon to provide what they think will keep them safe and allow them to keep on going in a sinful state. This is a lie that keeps people from practicing true fellowship with God. Those who preach or teach have the enormous responsibility of speaking the truth. If a person speaks lies and nonsense so as to prevent someone else from believing and trusting Christ to save them. They are going to be held mightily accountable; make no mistake about it. God will not be mocked. Even if they are sincere in their thoughts and speech; conspiracy nonsense leads people away from real and meaningful fellowship with God not to him for it points peoples focus somewhere else other than on Christ.

Chapter 12 of the book of revelation is speaking of Jesus, God's son, born of a woman, born as a Jew from the Jewish nation; Jesus' victory over satan. It is also reminding Christians that through the blood of Christ and their testimony that satan has been defeated. . . . Rev 12 : 11 They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony;

All people have sinned and thus have lost perfect fellowship with God. All prophecy points to Jesus and our need of being restored back to him. This is what the bible is all about. Being reconciled back to God through faith in his son Jesus. There is no other way to God except through the son. The time for getting right with God is now... not when the judgments begin spoken of in the book of revelation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

Well we are well into the 24th now. No world ending happened, some sorely disappointed people probably exist this morning. 

Would’ve been nice had the Lord returned to take us HOME though, I’ll just wait and hope He comes today. :)