creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Something I noticed from a book i read written by a pastor. He pointed out that sometimes hardest people to witness to see often the long-time churchgoers.  Amazing but  not too hard to see happening

IMG_1506187881585.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

I can confirm the confirmed religion. I was confirmed into a religion for thirty years, then I heard the gospel.  Just like that. No looking back. Nice poster, mechanic. Very creative.........:cool:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

2017- Saved? For what" We are already a god!

Well my point to make was  these people reject Jesus but  follow Christian religions.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Right, they choose their own god and it usually ends up being themselves.

Usually.     A      L     W     A    Y        S.              whatever religion serves THEIR own hearts desire. IS the religion or non religion they will stay under .

Just like in many christain circles even.    Prosperity gospel , all inclusive,  just name it.  whatever the preacher says that allures to their own lust.......they sit under.

LUST equals GOD OF SELF.  SELF SERVING.    thanks yowm.    just thought I would expound on it.

Wheres the pic of the lil thing you had the other day.  Be a good time to bring it back.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Uh, not sure which one, but how 'bout this? lol

Idol-Worship1.gif

That one would be complete if the bull had a MIRROR ON IT TOO.     but it gets the job done as well.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Right, they choose their own god and it usually ends up being themselves.

Yup. Religion gives them control, you “earn” it and work for it ... whereas relationship equates one knowing they can’t earn it or work for any of it. The Gospel is all about what has already been done for us and most religious minds can’t grasp something that’s freely given. 

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The Gospel strikes at the root of man's religion, pride.

Good point!

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The Gospel strikes at the root of man's religion, pride.

PRIDE is what the gospel strikes out of those who come to Christ.

Pride has many held captive.   Look at the Kenneth copelands to emergent church.  THEY are reaped with it as are many faiths now.

The gifts , what DID JESUS say about that.    LORD , LORD we have POWER OVER the demons and etc

I SEEN SATAN as lightning fall.....................DO not rejoice in that you have POWER over ,  REJOICE rather that your names are wrote above.

YET how many THINK they the GREAT POWER o GOD and love to have the preeminence.  YOU KNOW MANY DO.

Making themselves out to be some great one JUST LIKE SIMEON once DID.    OOOPS

I hear them men of belial hollering all sorts of things  ,   like Kenneth who once said......I HAD TO TELL JESUS to get OUT OF MY WAY.   that is a DEMON in that man.

Tell JESUS to move out of his way. SO HE the BIG POWER OF GOD could get the job done.  WHAT A JOKE. 

and worse things have many of them said.   Yet ........here is the saddest thing of all. THEY ALL GOT RICH SOMEHOW.  the money didn't just abra ca dabra appear.

ITS MEANS MANY not few MANY SIT UNDER THEM and attack people like me when I warn, saying to me, YOU DONT DARE TOUCH GODS ANNOINTED.

GODS WHO.   thems aint GODS ANNOINTED, thems men and women of belial.  IF they were GODS annointed

WOULDNT they give the ONLY ONE WHO IS TO HAVE THE PREEMINCE the preemince. NOPE they want it .

then worse we got the false humility ones, WHO inwardly desire it , try and act like they don't, YET , they kiss feet and wash feet FOR TELEVISED EYES.

Yet Christ washed the feet IN PRIVATE.    P       R         I           D            E              the condemnation that GOT satan kicked out seems to be in many .

ANYONE who twists scrips IS PRIDE FILLLED TOO.    its THEIR WAY , not GODS.    OH YEAH PRIDE IS ALL OVER MANY NOW

so bad it is.............they preaching things like GOD said I AM..........well I say I AM TOO.     OOPS.    yet as I said..........THEY RICH so it means MANY MUST LOVE WHAT THEY LOVE TOO>

Just now, Yowm said:

Pride can work pretty subtly in us as well. Instead of the Pharisee snubbing his nose and saying 'God, I'm glad I'm not like that Publican' we read that story say, 'God, I'm glad I'm not like that Pharisee'.

I think that pride is all over the place.    Well,   look at what sister so and so did, WOW she is so evil ,

all the while they see themselves as so holier than thou .     OR how bout this reponse, WELL at least I aint as bad as so and so.

I say ,   OH LORD were it not for YOUR GOODNESS ALONE I would be worse than most  , JUST LIKE I once was WITHOUT YOU

and KEEP me from my own wicked flesh.  FOR TRULY I see  Nothing good at all in me, nothing in the carnal side.  THE ONLY GOODNESS I have IS THE SPIRIT

and if that left me ,   WELL,  the pig I once was and worse I would be.   OH yes yowm that is in many too.   TIS WHY I love

saying this..............WE SAVED SOLEY BY GRACE and SOLEY BY GRACE are we saved.    AMEN.   And  a hearty amen on that.

I will give myself NO CREDIT................its soley the grace of GOD at work in me, and HOW I NEED IT SO at every moment of the day.  A     M     E     N