• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

Actually, no it's not.  The OP never mentioned a pre-trib rapture or questioned the timing.  The OP asked what will people think after the rapture and if others will see us in the clouds.

I am not seeing it the same way you are. In the second coming people are not going to meet others in the clouds so I took this as pre trib.

2 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

I value everyone's opinion. I believe in the pre trib rapture because that's what I see when I read scripture. Paul talks a lot about our blessed hope. He doesn't talk about prepping or hunkering down or keeping our eyes on the anti Christ. 

Believing in the rapture keeps my head up looking for Jesus, not living in fear looking for the Antichrist.

If the Antichrist pops up I will the know it was not a pretrib rapture. Im prepared either way.

Be blessed ?

Yes, it is our hope. I am prepared either way as well but if I read the Bible literally it is pretty obviously preaching a pre trib rapture.

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Did you know that the new agers believe that the aliens will come and remove those that are negative and bring utopia to the earth?

I believe the governments of the earth, if enough are noticeably missing, will concoct a story about alien abduction and fabricate all kinds of stuff to push away anything about Jesus.

I've had this on my wall for over 40 years:

rapture.jpg

Notice the Mrs. isn't saved in the cemetery, nor the guy hit by the white car or the truck driver. Obviously the pilot and co-pilot were saved and some passengers. If indeed there are enough of us, chaos will ensue.

I think that many will believe a lie as to why a lot of people suddenly disappeared. UfO's could play a part in it but I really don't know.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

39 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am not seeing it the same way you are. In the second coming people are not going to meet others in the clouds so I took this as pre trib.

Your interpretation.  Show me where he limits this discussion to be about pre-trib rapture from the OP and I will publicly admit I was wrong in my statement.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, it is our hope. I am prepared either way as well but if I read the Bible literally it is pretty obviously preaching a pre trib rapture.

Amen. Prepared either way. If it’s pre-trib which is my hope and what I’ve come to believe, then hallelujah. If it’s not pre-trib, then His grace will be with me through the tribulation and I’ll look for His second coming.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

This discussion is for anyone who wants to join. I just ask that we be polite to eachother. My questions were for those with the pre trib belief, but anyone can chime in.

The theory about the aliens is very interesting, especially since a lot of people believe that aliens are our past gods. 

I like the picture that was shared. When I've seen left behind movies I've laughed at the thought that people believe all those planes would fall because I really didn't think there would be that many born again pilots. But if there were in fact going to be a massive emp that would definitely make that happen. It will be mass pandemonium. 

I really pray with all of my heart its a pre trib rapture. I want to go be with Jesus like now!

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Your interpretation.  Show me where he limits this discussion to be about pre-trib rapture from the OP and I will publicly admit I was wrong in my statement.

I am not looking for you to get on your knees and admit that you were wrong OL. There is only one rapture of the Church that I can see from this

"Will they see us up in the clouds?"

At the second coming all those on earth will see Jesus Christ and the very few believers who are left will be taken into the 1000 year millennium on this earth. At the rapture of the Church only the believers will see the activities of the rapture.

2 minutes ago, bornagain2011 said:

This discussion is for anyone who wants to join. I just ask that we be polite to eachother. My questions were for those with the pre trib belief, but anyone can chime in.

The theory about the aliens is very interesting, especially since a lot of people believe that aliens are our past gods. 

I like the picture that was shared. When I've seen left behind movies I've laughed at the thought that people believe all those planes would fall because I really didn't think there would be that many born again pilots. But if there were in fact going to be a massive emp that would definitely make that happen. It will be mass pandemonium. 

I really pray with all of my heart its a pre trib rapture. I want to go be with Jesus like now!

We can not go by the "Left Behind" movies or books. It is fiction. We can only go by what the Holy Bible tells us.I think it is kind of ridiculous to see the clothes of those left behind perfectly folded :) We also do not know how it will play out after we are gone. We will be in heaven and we probably could care less. I do not think we will have much of a memory of our lives on this earth although we will know those who were in our lives when they greet us at the rapture. Our memory of our lives past will be very faded if we have will be able to recall it at all.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

33 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am not looking for you to get on your knees and admit that you were wrong OL. There is only one rapture of the Church that I can see from this

"Will they see us up in the clouds?"

At the second coming all those on earth will see Jesus Christ and the very few believers who are left will be taken into the 1000 year millennium on this earth. At the rapture of the Church only the believers will see the activities of the rapture.

Missmuffet, I was not talking about the second coming, just what the OP stated. 

52 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Missmuffet, I was not talking about the second coming, just what the OP stated. 

We are not on the same page here. If my reference was comparing the pre trib rapture and only the second coming for  some reason that has offended you.You can add any other end time view that you want. Bornagain then replies with this post

" I believe in the pre trib rapture because that's what I see when I read scripture" 

So obviously the OP is pertaining to the pre trib rapture.