• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

We are not on the same page here. If my reference was comparing the pre trib rapture and only the second coming for  some reason that has offended you.You can add any other end time view that you want. Bornagain then replies with this post

" I believe in the pre trib rapture because that's what I see when I read scripture" 

So obviously the OP is pertaining to the pre trib rapture.

No, it is because of the following statement you made on the first page.

This is a thread for those who have the glorified hope of the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation.

I am not going to continue debating this with you. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

No, it is because of the following statement you made on the first page.

This is a thread for those who have the glorified hope of the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation.

I am not going to continue debating this with you. 

We are going in circles. This discussion is not edifying for Christ. :sneaking:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to be able to remember this life, so I can have that contrast, so I can be grateful to finally be with the Lord. I want to remember the hardships here and the mocking, all of it :) .

I have wondered about the clothes too. I wonder if they will be changed into our robes. I wonder if I will be taller than I am now at only 5 ft. That would imply that my shortness is a defect from the fall. 

I've also thought about how my children will be changed. Will they all of the sudden be looking 20? I have 3 kids, 2 girls who are 7 and 8, and a son who is 3. It would be so crazy awesome if we all became the same age! I couldn't imagine them staying little forever. Yeah, Im thinking we will all be the same age, or at least look it.

Why are all the rapture movies terrible? They either have bad acting or are just not biblical. I saw this one where the Christians just like died and their spirits were changed, and then during the tribulation when the locusts were stinging they only came out at night and the people found "medicine" to help with the pain. That's not biblical at all. Someone needs to do a good rapture movie.

Anyways, I can go on and on talking about this (that's why I made this thread lol).

Good night :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

This thread demonstrates the usual confusion and contradictions of those who have been fooled by the rapture to heaven theory. 

As there is no scriptures that clearly state such a thing, the argument about when, who why and how a rapture happens, rages on. This simply shows who the author of this false teaching really is; Satan. 

What the actual prophesies do say the destiny of every faithful Christian is, to be the people He always wanted: His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10 and the Light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8. We will send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. 

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 9/23/2017 at 11:30 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

My point was to share why these false prophets keep getting rapture (caught up) wrong, it happens but not in sequence they think. When people ask questions or call something "Rapture Thoughts," is not all views allowed?: "What do you guys think? Anyone have any thoughts about the details of the rapture?" I am fine with people having belief in Pre-Trib Rapture, I am not in here to debate them. I am offering my thoughts according to Scripture. If there is offense over my words, take it up with the One who wrote Matthew 24:29-31, and 2 Thessalonians 4:16-17, not me. 

I happen to believe the closest thing to Rapture happens after Jesus appears on clouds according to these passages: 

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn (Revelation 1:7), and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (Revelation 19:11-16). 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (Matthew 24:29-31).

Matthew 24:29-31 isn't the rapture. See the word heaven at the end of verse 31? You can't rapture people already in heaven. In a rapture, people go up to heaven, they don't come down from heaven.

Matthew 24:29-31 completely refutes a post-trib rapture. It mentions the elects already in heaven. How did the elects get to heaven in the first place?

1) They could have gotten there in a Pre-Trib rapture.

2) They could have gotten there in a Mid-Trib rapture.

3) But no way can the elects get to heaven in a post-trib rapture because they're there already. 

Always amazes me when post-tribbers uses this scripture to promote something they didn't know actually refutes their doctrine.

Edited by Psalms37:4

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead--Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

1 thessalonians 1:10

I do not want this to turn into a debate. I will not be replying to people trying to change my mind. When I read the scriptures the Holy Spirit shows me pre trib. 

13 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

I would like to be able to remember this life, so I can have that contrast, so I can be grateful to finally be with the Lord. I want to remember the hardships here and the mocking, all of it :) .

I have wondered about the clothes too. I wonder if they will be changed into our robes. I wonder if I will be taller than I am now at only 5 ft. That would imply that my shortness is a defect from the fall. 

I've also thought about how my children will be changed. Will they all of the sudden be looking 20? I have 3 kids, 2 girls who are 7 and 8, and a son who is 3. It would be so crazy awesome if we all became the same age! I couldn't imagine them staying little forever. Yeah, Im thinking we will all be the same age, or at least look it.

Why are all the rapture movies terrible? They either have bad acting or are just not biblical. I saw this one where the Christians just like died and their spirits were changed, and then during the tribulation when the locusts were stinging they only came out at night and the people found "medicine" to help with the pain. That's not biblical at all. Someone needs to do a good rapture movie.

Anyways, I can go on and on talking about this (that's why I made this thread lol).

Good night :)

I would be happy to leave this life behind for my perfect eternity in heaven. Heaven is perfect with no sadness so remembering our unhappy moments on earth would only bring sadness. The Bible tells us that we will be given white robes. The rest is speculation unless you know of verses that answer your questions. So speculations I have heard is that we will be the same age as Jesus which would be around 30 years old.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/05/1989

Ok, so what do you want to call this event Paul refers to?

How about a long version that is more descriptive, like "the catching up of believers"?

55 minutes ago, MissTury said:

How about a long version that is more descriptive, like "the catching up of believers"?

That works :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"This thread demonstrates the usual confusion and contradictions of those who have been fooled by the rapture to heaven theory. 

As there is no scriptures that clearly state such a thing, the argument about when, who why and how a rapture happens, rages on. This simply shows who the author of this false teaching really is; Satan."

You are either a false teacher or one who has been deceived by your belief system

There are a number of scriptures that when taken together describe the Lord's intent to make believers of today immortal just before He brings wrath and judgement upon an unbelieving world