Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

Hi all. I would like to say blessings to you in Christ, and I hope you are doing well.

First off, I kindly would like to say that I'm not apologizing for my beliefs and convictions I had (at that time). On 9/20/17 I did however apologize in my thread for upsetting or offending others with my personal responses, if I did. There is no sin in loving the Lord's appearing, 2 Tim 4:8. End time discussion always gets personal and arbitrary, and I understand that completely.

Getting eschatology wrong does not make you a false (name here), it simply means that eschatology is something that you're passionate about and enjoy studying in your walk with Christ. Not everyone enjoys it, in fact I believe it's one of the most difficult challenges for a Christian to pursue. It takes prayer, discernment, risk, humility and courage to even approach it.

I could easily have done my studies in private, but I chose to share them on the Internet (on an eschatology page). I could of easily taken the path of the hermitage, and I'm sure many have in regards to Rev 12:1-5 sign, 1 Thess 4:9-12. Since the Rev 12:1-5 sign only occurred once in 7,000 years I felt it necessary to study the appropriate text, and if the pharisees would like to stone me to death then go ahead. I am covered in the blood of Jesus, and there is no condemnation for those in Christ. I am already dead, Acts 7:54-60, (Acts 7:60), Rom 6:3, Gal 2:20, Col 3:3.

Eschatology is made up of 1/4 of the entire Bible, so to ignore it is to ignore His Word. For example, some might say we can't know the day and hour so it's pointless to study end times scripture, and I would have to disagree since Daniel and John have already given us a day count. It's easier and safer to say nothing will happen rather then study His Word and take that risk, and that is what I will continue to do because I love that part of His Word. I love the risk.

Studying eschatology does not bring me pain, it brings me joy. The only truth you will ever find is in the Word of God, and I will continue to search for that truth. To me, being wrong in eschatology is more confirmation that I'm on the right path. It does not weaken my walk with Christ, rather it strengthens it. I can finally check the errors off my list and move forward (with feelings of relief). However, going back to my original studies I do believe this was the Rev 12:1-5 sign that came to fulfillment in the heavens. How God fulfills it on earth is a completely different matter, for He is the one that is Sovereign.

Since the rapture did not occur does that mean the rapture doesn't exist, no (1 Thess 4:13, 18, Titus 2:13, Rev 12:5). It just means that we need to learn more about who Jesus Christ is and what He is trying to reveal to us. Abba Father is in control, and I am merely the student. The good news is that people still have time to come to a saving faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ, and at the end of the day that is what is most important. If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider.. John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10, 1 John 5:9-15.

God bless you, love you in Christ. :heart: - Heb 13:8, Col 3:15

http://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_redeemers_return/4_why_is_it_that.htm

1. because God would give man full opportunity to develop his schemes and thereby demonstrate the world's need of a competent Ruler.
2. in order that God might fully display His long-sufferance.
3. third, in order that God might fully test the faith of His own people.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Hi all. I would like to say blessings to you in Christ, and I hope you are doing well.

First off, I kindly would like to say that I'm not apologizing for my beliefs and convictions I had (at that time). On 9/20/17 I did however apologize in my thread for upsetting or offending others with my personal responses, if I did. There is no sin in loving the Lord's appearing, 2 Tim 4:8. End time discussion always gets personal and arbitrary, and I understand that completely.

Getting eschatology wrong does not make you a false (name here), it simply means that eschatology is something that you're passionate about and enjoy studying in your walk with Christ. Not everyone enjoys it, in fact I believe it's one of the most difficult challenges for a Christian to pursue. It takes prayer, discernment, risk, humility and courage to even approach it.

I could easily have done my studies in private, but I chose to share them on the Internet (on an eschatology page). I could of easily taken the path of the hermitage, and I'm sure many have in regards to Rev 12:1-5 sign, 1 Thess 4:9-12. Since the Rev 12:1-5 sign only occurred once in 7,000 years I felt it necessary to study the appropriate text, and if the pharisees would like to stone me to death then go ahead. I am covered in the blood of Jesus, and there is no condemnation for those in Christ. I am already dead, Acts 7:54-60, (Acts 7:60), Rom 6:3, Gal 2:20, Col 3:3.

Eschatology is made up of 1/4 of the entire Bible, so to ignore it is to ignore His Word. For example, some might say we can't know the day and hour so it's pointless to study end times scripture, and I would have to disagree since Daniel and John have already given us a day count. It's easier and safer to say nothing will happen rather then study His Word and take that risk, and that is what I will continue to do because I love that part of His Word. I love the risk.

Studying eschatology does not bring me pain, it brings me joy. The only truth you will ever find is in the Word of God, and I will continue to search for that truth. To me, being wrong in eschatology is more confirmation that I'm on the right path. It does not weaken my walk with Christ, rather it strengthens it. I can finally check the errors off my list and move forward (with feelings of relief). However, going back to my original studies I do believe this was the Rev 12:1-5 sign that came to fulfillment in the heavens. How God fulfills it on earth is a completely different matter, for He is the one that is Sovereign.

Since the rapture did not occur does that mean the rapture doesn't exist, no (1 Thess 4:13, 18, Titus 2:13, Rev 12:5). It just means that we need to learn more about who Jesus Christ is and what He is trying to reveal to us. Abba Father is in control, and I am merely the student. The good news is that people still have time to come to a saving faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ, and at the end of the day that is what is most important. If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider.. John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10, 1 John 5:9-15.

1. because God would give man full opportunity to develop his schemes and thereby demonstrate the world's need of a competent Ruler.

I haven't read any of your other posts so I don't know what had happened between you and others. I'm just reading this thread and I don't think you have to apologize for being overly prepared for Christ's return for the church.

For us who are looking for His return, the rapture is the most important event above everything else, at least on the top of my list. We don't know the day and hour so anyone can make a mistake. But being watchful for Christ's return, it's far better to be overly prepared than not prepared at all, or even under prepared. Christ will only rapture those who are anxiously looking for Him. Nothing wrong being watchful. It's a blessing from God to those who are looking for a Pre-Trib rapture.

Mark 13:35-37 New King James Version (NKJV)

35 Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning— 36 lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I used to think that everyone in the faith of God was related in Christ. But I changed my mind about that as I learned that all living are my family. We are all cousins after all. And so it is, one big family with a great immortal Father on the throne in the heavens. Really awesome when ya think about it. :)

I also came to the conclusion that just because I'm in this family doesn't mean I'm of the same mind as everyone else. In fact, because of Christ and my trust, belief, faith, love and work in His knowledge, wisdom and strength, I sit in heavenly places with Him. This fact not only frees me but gives me purpose and a spiritual freedom I truly wish we all could experience. But it comes with the price of responsibility in all areas of my life. I have learned this through some difficulties and now I can see the Lord is with me, was always with me, and will always be with me even if I'm blind to the fact, which I was and maybe still am in some respects. 

So I was afraid because of what I saw as this deep responsibility I felt in light of the greatness of the One who freed me and then walked with me through all things in my life. The one who renewed my mind, spirit and body is owed my best effort even if I fall short. Which I have. But my best effort has and is always rewarded with His truth and guidance. He loves us all and to me that is sometimes hard to realize. My father never cared for me. My family is all gone. But the love and comfort of my Father is and always has been there for me. I'm never alone. Never abandoned. Never forgotten. 

Now that sense of responsibility is even greater than before, evolved, greater in scope, better understanding, strengthening my spirit. 

The idea that we can have great conviction, speak out based on that conviction, declare convictions as the truth then be shamed when found inaccurate may fly in the secular world, but the servants responsibility is to honor the master, in all things. Every date set, every false claim, every personal interpretation dishonors the Master of us all. He never forgets and He will clear His name and get the honor He deserves. Speaking false words in His name is a great danger for irresponsible servants, no matter the throes of rationalization endured to justify personal conviction.

In simpler words; ya blew it. It was a false prophecy by false prophets; none of which can be trusted. Every pretrib declaration of the rapture will always be false. For centuries the pretrib timing has been proven wrong. It will always be wrong. The 'gathering of the elect' is for the spirits of gold tried in the fire not an early ticket out for the fearful.

No prophet of pretrib has done the work; been diligent to seek out the Lord's truth; exercised their full responsibility; does not walk in the fear of the Lord. This failure leads many astray.

This needs to stop. Repent of this folly. It's not too late and the Lord forgives all.

• This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957

Believe that the Lord will come for His own just before He brings His wrath and destruction upon an unbelieving world

Edited by Daniel 11:36

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

In simpler words; ya blew it. It was a false prophecy by false prophets; none of which can be trusted.

Hi Diaste. Let's be reminded of 2 Tim 3:16-17.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Patmos

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

There is a crown of righteousness for those that are eagerly anticipating the Lord's gathering of them to Him. There is also some very choice words for those that scoff and rebuke.   Either way, this is the season of Teshuvah (return and repentance), and even if nothing major occurs clear up to Yom Kippur this Saturday September 30th, it is still a season where we should all turn from any unrighteousness in our lives and seek the Lord's cleansing of us.  A time to fully pitch our tent with the Lord and He pitch our tent with us. 

And it is only "folly" for those that seek to answer a matter before they have actually investigated it, per Proverbs.   Any predictions regarding the removal should be a clarion call to all of us, at the very least, to be certain of our relationship with the Lord.  So even the wrong predictions should have positive results.

Luke 19:44 Cross Reference

Isa 10:3 Now what will you do in the day of punishment, And in the devastation which will come from afar? To whom will you flee for help? And where will you leave your wealth?

Jer 11:23 and a remnant will not be left to them, for I will bring disaster on the men of Anathoth-- the year of their punishment."

Luke 19:41-44 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time (kairos/season) of God’s coming to you.”

1 Pet 2:12 Conduct yourselves with such honor among the Gentiles that, though they slander you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day He visits us.

God bless you. - Heb 13:8

Hi all. Blessings to you in Christ.

So I went over my notes the other night after 9/23/17, and as far as I can see I don't see any changes from here. The head and body study is especially important and connected to rapture event, even more now as we draw closer.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about the studies below.

The Heavens
(1.) Virgo gives birth to Jupiter in September of 2017

(2.) Virgo is Israel (our mother) Isa 50:1, Jer 3:8, (Micah 5:2 Ephrathah/an Israelite woman), Gal 4:26, and Jupiter is the body of Christ (the child) Isa 66:7-9, Matt 13:38, Luke 20:36, John 12:36, Rom 8:14-17, Gal 3:26, Col 1:18, 1 Thess 5:5, Rev 12:5

(3.) The sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations are for signs, times, days, years, seasons Gen 1:14, Job 38:31-32, Psa 19:1-6, Psa 104:19, Psa 136:7, Isa 40:26, Luke 21:25-28

(4.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign is also connected to Planet X/antichrist system in Rev 12:3-4 and red dragon/antichrist system (Rev chapter 12-13).. (Planet X Enuma Elish by L. W. King or by Doug Elwell)

The Head / Body
(1.) John uses the words "huios" and "teknon" in Rev 12:5, head and body Col 1:18

(2.) The head (Jesus Christ) was birthed 2,000 years ago when He ascended to heaven Acts 1:1-11

(3.) The body (the church) however was conceived 2,000 years ago at Pentecost, not birthed Acts 2:1-4

(4.) Life begins at conception, not birth Psa 139:13-16, Jer 1:4-5, Matt 1:20, Acts 2:1-4 (Roe v. Wade)

(5.) The body (the church) has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now (Isa 53:11 amal/trouble, Rev 7:14 thlipsis/trouble), Luke 22:39-46, (Acts 2:24 ódin/agony of death/childbirth), Rom 6:1-5, Rom 8:22-23, 2 Cor 5:1-5, Phil 3:20-21

(6.) Each time a person gets saved, they get put into the body of Christ John 3:16, John 5:24, John 6:35-40, John 10:25-30, Rom 4:7, Rom 6:1-5, Rom 8:38-39, 1 Cor 15:12-19, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30, Heb 6:18-19, Heb 9:12, Heb 10:11-14, 1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 5:9-14, 2 John 1:2.

(7.) The birth of the body into incorruptible seed is next, through rapture event Rom 6:1-5, 1 Cor 9:25, 1 Cor 15:50-54, 1 Thess 4:17, 1 Pet 1:4, 1 Pet 1:23, Rev 12:5

(8.) John uses "teknon" (the church) once in Rev 12:4 and once in Rev 12:5

(9.) The body of Christ is raptured before the dragon devours us, (the moment he was born) Rev 12:4-5

Blessings to you, Heb 13:8.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

My question is, given that you were wrong a week ago, why should anyone give credence to this second prediction?

10 hours ago, ayin jade said:

My question is, given that you were wrong a week ago, why should anyone give credence to this second prediction?

Hi ayin. Blessings to you. A rapture (watch) is just that. It's a watch, not a (knowing) if that makes sense. We are commanded to watch and wake up. Jesus commands the believer to wake up Prov 8:34-36, Matt 24:42-44, Luke 21:34-36, Rom 13:11, 1 Thess 5:1-11, 1 Pet 4:17, Rev 3:1-3, especially in these times when our generation has witnessed the Rev 12:1-5 sign play out in the heavens.

If it doesn't come to pass then we start from scratch and keeping studying.

For example, it's easy to break apart other people's studies and call them false prophet after the date has passed John 10:10, rather then doing your own studies. It reminds me of the looters and drunkards after a hurricane has hit. So I do recommend others do their own studies and compare notes. Do you even read my studies, or have you already made up your mind? You see, a false prophet isn't one who gets eschatology wrong, rather it is those who haven't come to a saving faith in our Lord Jesus Christ John 3:3, John 3:16, Rom 10:9-10. God bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1