IGNORED

What if I have absolutely no qualms about engaging in homosexuality?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not promoting or encouraging anybody in this behavior in anyway, but I have no qualms about engaging in homosexuality. I wish I could keep doing it until the day I die and then no consequences for it.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God has given you free will and free choice ;  however you cannot choose the consequences of your actions. 

A true Christian will not engage in homosexuality and a homosexual cannot possibly be a true Christian.

Sorry......  :wub:

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  3.25

6 hours ago, Liberty said:

God has given you free will and free choice ;  however you cannot choose the consequences of your actions. 

A true Christian will not engage in homosexuality and a homosexual cannot possibly be a true Christian.

Sorry......  :wub:

I'm not really a Christian......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

In all your posts, you claim you are not a Christian, have no desire to follow Christ, yet you seek answers about accountability and being responsible for your actions.  I am glad you are asking questions so you may understand what is and is not the right way to live.  Despite what our flesh desires, despite what we want, we all will stand before the Lord and give an answer for our lives.  There is no escaping this day.

Hebrews 4:11-13

Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.  For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Yeah. Abdicate has it right. In my ignorance I did a bunch of dumb things. When I was 'enlightened' I did some dumb things - BUT, they were not fun anymore. My conscience was kicked into wakefulness as things took on deeper meanings and perspective shifted. Slowly at first, BUT, I had this sense of right and wrong now. 

It is said by Lewis I believe, that the Holy Spirit is the Hound of Heaven. Once on the scent, He will hound you if you have shown the slightest inclination to want Saving Grace.

Perhaps Chrysandra is thus being chased? After all, someone once said we gotta SNATCH the lost out of the fire.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, Chrysandra said:

I'm not promoting or encouraging anybody in this behavior in anyway, but I have no qualms about engaging in homosexuality. I wish I could keep doing it until the day I die and then no consequences for it.

there are consequences for everything you do....   some good some bad.    God gave you the freewill to do what you want, but from reading his word, he really doesn't like being around people who practice that life style....   so I would think he has the right as creator to be that way.   Since he is going to destroy the world some day you have to choose whether or not to be the kind of person that he wants to have be with him in eternity.   And the choice is totally up to you.