• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

But who was the letter 'bonafide' by?

Check my thread on the subject (I believe it mentions who it was bonefide by). 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:49 AM, Yowm said:

Scripture says all our hearts are black. zzzzz

see I told mushy muffins I was blue :thumbsup: aka  @missmuffet exclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                                     :shofar:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

48 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

see I told mushy muffins I was blue :thumbsup: aka  @missmuffet exclamation emote coon lean left 245.png
                                                                                                     :shofar:

What was that Mr. Lavender.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Back to the subject. I do not think its unreasonable for cultures to depict Jesus in their race and nationality. This helps the people connect with the LORD Jesus. 

9-Japan-2.jpg

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1a.jpg

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Here enoob

http://munsell.com/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

On 27/09/2017 at 10:48 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

The reason you have not heard this is that it is historical facts that most pastors don't teach. Pontius Pilate was Roman Governor, and he had to send every correspondence and interview with a criminal, especially one claiming to be King. Pilate thus had to send a letter to Cesar Tiberius, and another copy to the Roman Senate, Rome Italy as back up copy; Roman Law required this and so the documents were preserved for posterity. The Achko Volume where Gamaliel interviews Jesus is a Jewish Historical document, Gamaliel was one who defend the Apostles before Sanhedrin (Acts 5:34-39), he famously said, "but if this is from God, you will not be able to stop it, and you will find yourself at war with God." Gamaliel was also the one who trained the Apostle Paul (Acts 22:3). Josephus saw Jesus be crucified because he was Jew and scribe for the Romans and documented the Fall of Jerusalem (A.D. 70, not long after Jesus death in 33 A.D.) to the Romans in famous book "The Antiquity of the Jews," and "The Jewish Wars." Another reason you don't know Jesus was blond and blue eyed and fair skinned, is that there is Arabizing of Jesus to look like Isa (in Quran) thanks to a supposed find by National Geographic Archeologist, keep in mind Neo Geo aired James Cameron's antichrist piece about Tomb of Jesus. Jesus was not dark skinned because bodily he was descendant of David, and David description is, "So he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, with beautiful eyes and a handsome appearance. And the Lord said, “Arise, anoint him; for this is he.” 13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah." (1 Samuel 16:12-13), ruddy is this, "

rud·dy
ˈrədē/  
adjective
adjective: ruddy; comparative adjective: ruddier; superlative adjective: ruddiest
  1. 1.
    (of a person's face) having a healthy red color.
    "a cheerful pipe-smoking man of ruddy complexion"
    • having a reddish color.
      "the ruddy evening light"
      synonyms: rosy, red, pink, roseate, rubicund; More
      healthy, glowing, fresh;
      flushed, blushing;
      florid, high-colored;
      literaryrubescent
      "a ruddy complexion"
      antonyms: pale
  2. 2.
    Britishinformal
    used as a euphemism for “bloody.”.
    synonyms: rosy, red, pink, roseate, rubicund; More." (Dictionary.com). 

Most Jews I meet in Israel are blue eyed, fair skinned, with blond or black hair. The Asdic Jews and Sephardic Jews are dark skinned, as are Ethiopian Jews, and etc. But Jesus was Nazarene, and those of Nazaarus were all blond and blue eyed (Malachi Martin, King of Kings, top anthropologist). 

Why do you think Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Of Nazarus, Jesus ABC film, and most films for long time had Jesus white, blond/dirty blond, and blue eyed? 

But the demographic now wouldn't be the Same as it was 2000 years ago .  Didnt many european jew migrate to israel after ww2 .And jesus in those movies was portrayed  so because He's been portrayed as white by the European  church for centuries and thats the most popular depiction