peeday

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

A fool said the kingdom of God is meant for the whites... He even quoted scripture that is face shone like the sun. Please i want to ask is the sun white? What an illiterate! He said heaven is not made for blacks but whites. The bible did not make emphasis if Jesus was black or white because God knows we humans will capitalize on it. Please God is not a racist! Note most bible event happened in africa.

Edited by peeday

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Sadly racism is in many now.

Here are some of the signs a church is racist .

They focus on either a color as supreme, or they focus on its problems.

their is no such thing as a white church, a brown church or a black church.

IF any focuses on the race , then its doomed .    Christains no matter what color we are , we are no color in Spirit.

Thus if any focuses on campaigns for whatever race, they make that the focus and blame other races for problems.  MY advice is to flee them.

I will give two very EXTREME examples.  the KKK, and the churches of AL SHARPON THEOLOGY .

they both are racist and flee any concept of them.    blaming Blacks, jews or non whites is wicked.  For all races are evil.  ONLY GOD is GOOD , thus we NEED CHRIST

to save and change us.

Blaming WHITES is equally as wicked.    darn I just summed up a big movment of today .    FLEE THEM ALL and NEVER LOOK BACK>

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

52 minutes ago, peeday said:

A fool said the kingdom of God is meant for the whites... He even quoted scripture that is face shone like the sun. Please i want to ask is the sun white? What an illiterate! He said heaven is not made for blacks but whites. The bible did not make emphasis if Jesus was black or white because God knows we humans will capitalize on it. Please God is not a racist! Note most bible event happened in africa.

I say run. Whoever is talking like that is not a follower of Christ. They are a spreading the work of satan. 

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 7:21

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Since when did israel become part of africa? Israel not africa is where most bible events took place. 

I dont know who said the kingdom of God is meant for whites but thats clearly not in the bible.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

Scripture says all our hearts are black. zzzzz

Exactly.    all races are evil. and to say one is more evil than the other, is PRIDE in ones own race.   No race is any more or less evil than the other.

And if that aint politically correct to say,    so be it.    The flesh of any race  , its carnal nature is as wicked as the others.

ALL must be born again, ALL need a savoir , ALL .  And if we know HIM are KNOWN of HIM, then our focus is the gospel , not race .

• Thumbs Up 2

God does not look upon the flesh. He is interested in the content of our heart. Man, in his evil, corruptible, foolish ways, weighs matters of the flesh and judges wrongly.

"But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

The Father doesn't look at us and see what race or ethnicity we are, He looks for one thing and one thing only; whether or not we have accepted His Son. We are ONE in Christ Jesus - it's time for the true church to recognize this and stop trying to bring even more division to the body of Christ than there already is. 

Edited by TheAimes87
  • Thumbs Up 3

Romans 3:23 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

ALL. All mankind is not limited to any color. Christ atoned for the sins of [all who believe!]

Jesus wasnt black or white but his skin was a shade of brown.  Most likely olive brown like most middle easterners. So that throws out the racist arguments on both extreme sides :)

The bible events where Jesus walked are placed in Israel.

The 12 apostles went to many lands including  modern day Greece,Rome, Turkey, Syria,Spain,Italy,Iran,Asia, Russia,Afghanistan,India,Britain and Africa. I probably missed some but you get the idea. They went to many places.

Matthew  preached in Ethiopia (Africa).

A small percentage of ministry was in  Africa.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, TheAimes87 said:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

The Father doesn't look at us and see what race or ethnicity we are, He looks for one thing and one thing only; whether or not we have accepted His Son. We are ONE in Christ Jesus - it's time for the true church to recognize this and stop trying to bring even more division to the body of Christ than there already is. 

Nor is He a repsector of persons.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

Nor is He a repsector of persons.

Exactly, none of what we place so much importance on matters to Him at all. It's all about His Son. 

• Thumbs Up 1