• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,156
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Well then we will leave this. It is my hope that you will someday experience a personal subjective experience of the Lord. To know and 'hear His voice and know His leading, thus taking the Lord of the scriptures off of the page for you. God bless you.

I have subjective experiences … I just don't rely upon myself to determine them to be of God... I have His Word in s/Spirit contained within unredeemed flesh and the war to make the things of flesh more than The s/Spirit side of things... we, all that are born again, have this and we will answer to God at The Judgment seat of Christ for the response to His Word not to the flesh!

Rom 7:18-25

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
KJV

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

On 2/26/2020 at 5:02 AM, Behold said:

There is no such thing as a "Charismatic" Church.

There is just the Body of Christ.

Charismatic comes from Charisma which comes from the Gifts (1 Corinthians 12:4-11) which the apostle Paul says should be operating in church services, “What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn,or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret. 28 If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. 30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged.32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets.33 For God is not a God of disorderbut of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.” (1 Corinthians 14:26-33). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• George unpinned this topic