• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

New rapture watch date: 9/30/17 
From other watchmen on the wall, eschatologists (including me)

(1.) Childbirth - Rom 8:22-23, (Rev 12:1-5 fulfilled in the heavens on 9/23/17)
(2.) 9/30/17 - Day of Atonement / Last Trump / Lev 25:10, Acts 2:27, Rom 8:11, 21, 1 Cor 15:52, 1 Thess 4:16-17, Rev 4:1
(3.) 2017 - Jubilee Year / Last Trump / Lev 25:9-10
(4.) 2017 - Matt 24:32-34 / We are the generation to witness the second coming of Christ
(5.) 1260, 1290, 1335 days - We are inside the time line right now, the ark of repentance or "10 days of awe"
(6.) 1260, 1290, 1335 day time line remains the same - youtube / watch?v=yAfnGx8HfPA

(1.) Jesus Christ himself (wind/trumpet) is our Jubilee (Jubilee translated yobel: a ram, ram's horn (a wind instrument)
(2.) Hebrew - Room translated cheder: a chamber, room (Isa 26:20) 
(3.) Greek - Room translated moné: lodging, dwelling-place, room, abode, mansion (John 14:2)
(4.) Chamber room wedding analogy - http://www.bridalcovenant.com/wedding1.html
(5.) Hebrew - Wind translated ruach: breath, wind, spirit (Isa 26:18 Childbirth/Wind represents Holy Spirit inside believers)
(6.) Greek - Wind translated pneuma: breath, wind, spirit (John 3:8 wind/spirit both pneuma), (John 4:24)

(A.) 1897, 1917, 1947, 1967, 2017 are all important Israel dates and Jubilee's 1897 + 120 = 2017 Gen 6:3

(B.) Side Note: 1 Jubilee = 50 years
(1.) From Adam to Noah (Flood) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years  (Seed)
(2.) Abraham to Christ (Cross) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Young Plant)
(3.) Christ to now 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Harvest)
(4.) 40 x 3 = 120 Jubilees -- 2000 x 3 = 6000 years -- Gen 6:3

(1.) Rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel all point to a woman in labor Isa 13:6-8, Isa 26:17-21, Isa 66:7-9, Jer 30:6-7, Jer 49:24, (Micah 5:2-4 / Verse 2 Time of Jesus / Verse 3 Church Age / Verse 4 Millennium), 1 Thess 5:1-3

(2.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign also points to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel (Rev 12:1-5 woman in labor giving birth)

(3.) Scripture for circumcision eight days after birth Gen 17:9-14, Lev 12:1-8, (Luke 2:21-35 circumcision of Jesus/figurative for head and body/Jesus is the head and the church is the body Col 1:18), and 8/21/17 total solar eclipse to 9/30/17 Day of Atonement is 40 days to repent before the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel begins (Gen 7:10 9/23/17 to 9/30/17), Lev 25:9, Jonah 3:3-5

Spiritual Significance: In Jeremiah 9:25 and Deuteronomy 30:6 we find the spiritual significance of circumcision. A prophet like Jeremiah was not likely to attach much importance to an external act like circumcision. He bluntly tells his countrymen that they are no better than Egyptians, Edomites, Moabites and Ammonites. They are uncircumcised in heart. Paul uses the term concision for this outward circumcision unaccompanied by any spiritual change (Philippians 3:2). The question of circumcision occasioned a protracted strife among the early Christians. Judaizing Christians argued for the necessity of circumcision. It was a reminiscence of the unrelenting particularism which had sprung up during the prolonged oppression of the Greek and Roman period. According to their view salvation was of the Jews and for the Jews. It was necessary to become a Jew in order to become a Christian. Paul consented to circumcision in the case of Timothy "because of the Jews" (Acts 16:3). But he saw that a principle was at stake and in most of his epistles he points out the sheer futility of the contention of the Judaizers. (See commentaries on Romans and Galatians.)

Figurative Uses: In a few suggestive passages we find a figurative application of the term. For three years after the settlement in Canaan the "fruit of the land" was to be considered as "uncircumcised" (Leviticus 19:23), i.e. it was the property of the Baalim, the gods of Palestine The fruit of the fourth year belonged to Yahweh. Moses with characteristic humility describes himself as a man of "uncircumcised lips" (Exodus 6:30). Jeremiah charges his contemporaries with having their ear uncircumcised (Jeremiah 6:10) and their heart (Jeremiah 9:26). "An uncircumcised heart" is one which is, as it were, closed in, and so impervious to good influences and good impressions, just as an uncircumcised ear (Jeremiah 6:10) is an ear which, from the same cause, hears imperfectly; and uncircumcised lips (compare Exodus 6:12,30) are lips which open and speak with difficulty (Driver on Deuteronomy 10:16)... http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/circumcision/

TRUMPETS

Lev 25:9 Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land.

Ez 33:1-6 The word of the Lord came to me: 2“Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand

Zeph 1:14-16 The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15That day will be a day of wrath— a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness— 16a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

1 Cor 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thess 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider...

John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10, 1 John 5:9-15.

- Heb 13:8

Edited by Heb 13:8
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,780
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  58

Just in case anyone was not aware...

There was a prediction that it would happen 9/23/17. When it did not, there was no repentence expressed. Just a new date offered. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Some deceivers and kooks, just go from one false prediction to the next. I am not sure if they actually think they are right and are self deceived, or if they just like to try to mess with people's heads.

Certainly normal people can learn, even if they will not. 

My recommendation is, that people use some discernment, and don't feed the trolls or encourage those who have shown themselves not to be trustworthy.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Only God knows when the rapture will happen. Our wanting it to happen won't make it happen. It's God who will make it happen. God knows everything. God knows when God will make it happen.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Only the Lord knows when He will intervene to immortalize His own .... all of this date setting is totally of human design

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Notice the post - tribers  in our group have yet to predict a rapture date :whoop-dee-doo:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

I am always hopeful of the removal of the righteous.  And I do think it will be associated with one of the moedim of Leviticus 23, Yom Teruah. When, not sure.  

This is the season of Teshuvah.  It goes from Elul 1 (30 days prior to Yom Teruah / Trumpets) to Yom Kippur, which is Sept 30th.  It is the season of return/repentance.  It should be a season where we all look at our relationship with the Lord and make a point of "pitching our tent" with Him and Him "pitching His tent" with us.  

Much of what the OP stated is factual, with the Jubilee year idea the only possible exception. We just don't know and can only infer from various dates that line up.

And while the head of the year was done on Yom Kippur instead of Yom Teruah during a Jubilee year as established in tradition, Yom Teruah did not change.  Yom Teruah still is on the 1st of the month. So claiming that on a Jubilee year that they coincide is problematic.  Tradition was added to the Torah in coming up with that one.  The Torah does not state a change for Yom Teruah that it falls on the same day as Yom Kippur during a Jubilee year. 

The trumpets associated with certain Moedim is... 1st trump = Shavuot/Pentacost.   Last trump = Yom Teruah / Trumpets.   Great Tump = Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement.

But, like other times, I am hopeful.  I desire to be with Yeshua.  It will not change my faith a bit if this Yom Kippur is not the removal. There is still plenty of work to do here also.  I have primarily focused on fasting and prayer during this season of Tehsuvah that all those in the the body turn from all unrighteousness and seek cleansing of themselves by the Lord and dwell (pitch their tent) with the Lord.  It is a time to look at ourselves and our relationship with Him.  And that is good "just in case" advice if this is the season of the removal of the righteous.  

Instead of wasting time on putting down folks who are watching these signs, why not put that much effort into seeking a better relationship with the Lord.   If the watchers of these signs are correct, wasting time scoffing at them is not going to look too good if the removal does happen.  The scripture has some very choice words for scoffers and there is a crown of righteousness for those that are eagerly anticipating His coming.   If they are wrong, then it still was a clarion call for us to make sure we are "pitching our tents" with Yeshua.  Always a good thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,981
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

41 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

and there is a crown of righteousness for those that are eagerly anticipating His coming.

Just to clarify, "eagerly anticipate His coming" doesn't necessarily mean to eagerly anticipate His coming as the next prophetic event.  Some of us eagerly anticipate His coming but realize there are birth pangs first, much like natural childbirth. 

• Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.  And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.  1 John 3:2-3

And that is the reason for the crown of righteousness.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

I was thinking more of 2 Timothy 4:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84