Jump to content
WorthyNewsBot

WorthyNews: North Korean official says Trump has ‘declared war,’ threatens to shoot down U.S. warplanes

Recommended Posts

(Worthy News) - A top North Korean official said Monday that President Trump has “declared war on our country,” and warned that Pyongyang could shoot down any U.S. warplanes flying nearby.

North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-Ho said his country considers Mr. Trump’s comment last week that North Korea’s leaders “wouldn’t be around much longer” as an act of war.

“At last, he declared a war on our country,” Mr. Ri told reporters in New York City. “Even the fact that this comes from someone who is currently holding the seat of the United States presidency, this is clearly a declaration of war.” [ Source (Read More...) ]

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The North Korean Foreign Minister thinks the world has amnesia? Of course only lies comes from this regime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the Korean war, our government would not let our military actually go into North Korea.   we were just keeping them from coming into the south.....     I think maybe they might be confused that we may not be able to defeat them since we didn't really try the first time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×