• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

24 minutes ago, CSLJ said:

1. what if there are three raptures?

A pre, a mid, and a post?

2. What if the love of G-d is so great only the most hard hearted will be lost?

We know from scripture there will be "saints of the tribulation".

blessings

1. There is only one being caught up mentioned.  How can there be three?

2. Only those who have accepted salvation through Christ Jesus will be saved.  There are a lot of soft hearted people in the world who do not believe in Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Perhaps follow the Feast Days and Sabbaths of the Israelis. The Israeli Calendar that God gave to them is not obsolete.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

prophecy is best understood after the event, our bible shows us prophecies concerning the Messiah, born in Bethlehem, "out of Egypt will I call my Son", and, from Matthew, " He shall be called a nazarene", these seemed incompatible until afterwards. 

Teachers have taught all three raptures with scriptural backing for each , perhaps there is not one alone. Remember, His love is so great He gave His only begotten Son, who could have called down legions of Angels at anytime to save Himself rather than die for us. Our love and understanding of Him will always be "as looking through a glass darkly" until we receive His full complete knowledge in that day and in His timing. It is sufficient that we keep focused on Him and be prepared to do His good will until then and beyond.

Hilton Sutton was the teacher who I first learned this from, yes there is a tendency to think in "black or white", "up or down" when His thoughts can touch multiple areas at once, perhaps here as well.

He did give His only begotten Son for us, and Jesus could have called down legions of angels at any time.

blessings to you and hope for a perfectly blessed Sunday of worship in His name.

55 minutes ago, inchrist said:

My guy, where have you been hiding all this time? Thank you, I wish people would understand the importance of what you just wrote

Maybe they are so busy battening down the hatches of the good ship, '66' and its sister ship, 'NT only' that they are being deliberately dumb and following their pastor blindly... right towards the sand-banks of mutual ignorance.

Apparently the Ten Commandments are obsolete too as no one seems to follow God's Sabbath (or man's Sabbath) with a ton of 'doctrine' that says Yeshua did away with the Sabbath etc. ad nauseum....yada yada yada.

I am feeling a bit silly today, so I would like to say that I have heard of several of your 'raptures' and know of some more if you are interested.

1) Enoch (but do NOT read his books as they are 'un-Christian')

2) That prophet in the OT, Elijah. Whirlwind-Airlines, right?

3) Then Phillip, but he was quickly un-raptured nearby to that Eunuch. 

4) Yeshua, when He went up to heaven (or somewhere not here).

5) Saul, when he had his 'experience'. He came back as well.

Since I am not privy to all places on the earth (or all dimensions), perhaps the Lord God does this fairly frequently.

Since Yeshua could walk thru walls and walk on water, nothing should surprise us.

On 10/6/2017 at 6:05 PM, OneLight said:

1. There is only one being caught up mentioned.  How can there be three?

2. Only those who have accepted salvation through Christ Jesus will be saved.  There are a lot of soft hearted people in the world who do not believe in Jesus.

Hey bro' I get what you are saying, but look: if the ground floor is on fire, do you really mind what floor the elevator takes you to? If there are ten 'caught up' events, I don't care so long as I catch one of them.

Talking about them is interesting I understand, but things are going to get so horrible for us that might be still alive, that any one of these 'caught up' events will be a God-Send. The only real problem I see with all of this is that it tends to anesthetize us to the most awful things that are happening on the planet today. There are so many suffering in epidemics of 'Biblical Proportions' that one wonders how bad it might have to get in order to herald in the 'snatching' or saving of the faithful.

Just like Yeshua was not even noticed by the learned of His day, so to I think we might all be in for a really unhealthy surprise if we focus too much attention on the nearest EXIT sign.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22

26 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Hey bro' I get what you are saying, but look: if the ground floor is on fire, do you really mind what floor the elevator takes you to? If there are ten 'caught up' events, I don't care so long as I catch one of them.

Talking about them is interesting I understand, but things are going to get so horrible for us that might be still alive, that any one of these 'caught up' events will be a God-Send. The only real problem I see with all of this is that it tends to anesthetize us to the most awful things that are happening on the planet today. There are so many suffering in epidemics of 'Biblical Proportions' that one wonders how bad it might have to get in order to herald in the 'snatching' or saving of the faithful.

Just like Yeshua was not even noticed by the learned of His day, so to I think we might all be in for a really unhealthy surprise if we focus too much attention on the nearest EXIT sign.

There is only one event, not three or ten or hundreds.  The day or hour is not known, so I suggest to all who read these threads to walk away with one mindset, always be ready.

I am not sure who you are referring to when you say "the learned of His day" are, but you can find in scripture that Jesus was well known but the religious people.  They continued to try an silence Jesus through His ministry, and His disciples.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

There is only one event, not three or ten or hundreds.  The day or hour is not known, so I suggest to all who read these threads to walk away with one mindset, always be ready.

I am not sure who you are referring to when you say "the learned of His day" are, but you can find in scripture that Jesus was well known but the religious people.  They continued to try an silence Jesus through His ministry, and His disciples.

Hello.

I meant that He was not recognized for who He truly was. The One, The Light, The Messiah, The Truth. God.

Even in Gethsemane, when Yeshua said, I AM..., and they fell down. They still did not recognize Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Hello.

I meant that He was not recognized for who He truly was. The One, The Light, The Messiah, The Truth. God.

Even in Gethsemane, when Yeshua said, I AM..., and they fell down. They still did not recognize Him.

Yes, I agree that they did not believe Jesus was the Christ.  They were looking for a different Christ, one who would come in power to rid them of the Romans.  They were not looking for a Lamb being readied for the sacrifice.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/14/1957

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:20 AM, Amazing Horse said:

Do you really want to know what is true or do you believe that you had yourself some special Revelation and ability to interpret is yourself . Will you take responsibility if  your point of view is wrong  for other people who believed it because you convince them to your point of view ?

This post is to make you re-think about what you believe , maybe it is true maybe it is not true ? There is greater chance that it is not true .

Truth is only available to those who are willing to question what they think they know.

You challenge us to question what we think we know. Good enough. But, and forgive me if I'm wrong, it doesn't sound like you are doing the very thing you invite us to do.

The fact is, that while God is not the author of confusion, satan is and he has managed to sew enough doubt and confusion among believers to make it uncertain for all of us.

And you didn't offer another alternative for consideration, that is that the events of Revelation occurred in 70 ad and there is no future rapture.

Personally, I think that as God's eternal word, prophecy reverberates thru time and has multiple fulfillments.

For example, God offered the Messiah to the Jews. They rejected Him, and in return they saw tribulation in the events of 70 ad.

Then God offered the Christ to the world. The world is now rejecting Him, and will see tribulation in the near future.

Will we see that coming tribulation? I'm a pre wrath guy, believing that we will see judgment in the seals and trumpets, but not the wrath that pours out of the bowls.

The biggest danger I see is people believing in pre-trib, if they are wrong, will fall away because they are not prepared for what follows. 

I think the best bet is pray for pre, but prepare for post. 

• Thumbs Up 1