Reinitin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Can you truly say you know his heart and his relationship with Christ? Did he ask the Father to forgive him?  He was more than the bad he did.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Can you truly say you know his heart and his relationship with Christ?

He showed us who he really was through his actions.

He had 58 people Burned To Death......  58 People Burned To Death and he did this as a professing Christian.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

33 minutes ago, Jude1:3 said:

He had 58 people Burned To Death......  58 People Burned To Death and he did this as a professing Christian.

Yes. I totally abhor the part where Christians marginalize other Christians and call them Raca.
Burning Cranmer is of particular gravity to me: I have stood there and taken a picture of the place where the stake was. It is truly horrible that this spirit is still alive today turning Christian against Christian in the mistaken belief they are doing it as a favor for God.

20150421_130802.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

8 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

Compare everything you read and hear against scripture and you will be fine, in other words, if Hitler spoke any truth that agrees's with scripture then accept it, sadly most Christians ignorantly reject Sovereign election and predestination and election, God was not obligated to save anybody, neither does anybody deserve the love of God. Even worse, most preachers are teaching universal salvation saying that Jesus Atoned for the sins of ALL humans.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

38 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If you rejected Calvin's beliefs, you would not try and place the blame of murder on the RCC.

Your beliefs do not come from scripture, because they contradict scripture.  You cannot even answer simple questions about free will.  You have to post articles you got off the Internet written by Matt Slick.

A preordained ticket is not going to do you any good when you get to the gate.  You got it from a scalper and the ticket is forged.

Have you ever heard of the Romanite inquisition??

All questions have been answered, you reject scripture!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

They were both wrong and heretical.

Robert has accused some of us very falsely.

As I was reading in the library , I found out what pelagianism REALLY means.    Me, yowm , davida were accused falsely,  I knew we had been.

Cause we don't preach universal salvation.  but Robert accused me of ignorantly teaching it.

ROBERT.   HOW SO.  here is the real definition , not calvins , THE REAL ONE.

IT denied both original sin and divine grace, holding that the PERSONAL WILL was all , and that the individual could, through

his own good intentions and works ALONE , regardless of belief in Christ , win salvation on his own.

ROBERT you should hang your head in shame for accusing us of this.  hang it , hang it in shame.   I love ya bro , I do

BUT I knew I was not teaching universal salvation , never once.  Nor did yowm or davida .   You need to lay in the prone tonight.

WE don't teach pelagianism.    WE NEVER DID.    

10 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

THAT ALONE,   THAT ALONE shows a person KNOWS NOT JESUS PERIOID.  that alone , that alone , that alone.

That alone.   SO many follow older teachings of men who actually had people PUT TO DEATH.  that ALONE no matter how wise they seem TO MAN

should let even a babe in Christ know THEY FALSE < FALSE FALSE  FALSE.  and no that aint judging harshly its juding RIGHTEOUSLY.   

• Thumbs Up 1

And here it comes again.   SOON many will be put to death , cause they don't follow world peace ,cause they wont follow the all inclusive lie from hell itself.

YES from hell itself.  The all inclusive interfaith lie that leads the world right to the beast.  THEN we will see their love and tolerance as they put us to DEATH.

its a sham and a shame and a lie from hell.   most these leaders in these churches need to get out and get jobs  and let the true ones instruct the flocks.

Enough is enough.  

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, Robert William said:

Dr. Robert A. Morey who has a degree in Islamic studies has a very realistic teaching on the subject. :)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Morey_(pastor)

No thanks.   I don't need a lesson in evil to be able to overcome evil, and I don't need mens minds either.

ALL I have to know is Christ and in HIM my foot shall be kept from evil as I read ONLY in the B     I     B     L      E>

Someone needs to take their own advice about the sixty six books and stop listening to men gone wrong with some reformed calvin.   

I love ya bro, I do, but set that whale free.     

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

No thanks.   I don't need a lesson in evil to be able to overcome evil, and I don't need mens minds either.

ALL I have to know is Christ and in HIM my foot shall be kept from evil as I read ONLY in the B     I     B     L      E>

Someone needs to take their own advice about the sixty six books and stop listening to men gone wrong with some reformed calvin.   

I love ya bro, I do, but set that whale free.     

Robert the all inclusive mindset is what is leading and will lead the world right to UNIVERSALISM,  SO why not Help ME warn out against that MONSTER

instead of accusing me of preaching universalism or pegaliansim or whatever.    cause I don't , I FOUND the real definition Robert.