John Patmos

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time.

This is a prophecy

• Oy Vey! 1

6 minutes ago, John Patmos said:

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time.

This is a prophecy

It's prophecy alright...another false one.

Who drummed up this concoction this time?

• Thumbs Up 1

Caramba. They're breeding like fleas.

This is the prophecy that is being fulfilled...

Matthew 24:11 KJVS
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

• Thumbs Up 4

Interesting prophecy, if it happens we will know its true. 

7 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Interesting prophecy, if it happens we will know its true. 

I didn't hear 'thus saith the Lord' so I am taking it as 'thus saith John Patmos'...a nonprophecy, ...just an opinion.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I didn't hear 'thus saith the Lord' so I am taking it as 'thus saith John Patmos'...a nonprophecy, just an opinion.

Well Scripture tells us, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." (Deuteronomy 16:22). 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

So if this "prophecy" doesn't come true, we won't hear another from you, right John Patmos?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Well Scripture tells us, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed." (Deuteronomy 16:22). 

I'd need a better reference...

Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.
(Deu 16:22)

and I believe in context it says, 'speaks in my name'.

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.'
(Deu 18:20)