IGNORED

God will strike the Vatican City, Jerusalem city and the Island of Patmos with an Earthquake, all at the same time, on Thursday 28th September 2017 at 1.20 pm Galway city (Ireland) time

John Patmos

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

18 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Interesting prophecy, if it happens we will know its true.

"when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him." - Deuteronomy 18:22

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

There was not a single earthquake in israel, italy, patmos today. Much less during that time frame. 

That this prophecy is false tells me all I need to know about listening to any future ones from this person.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

We must watch out for false prophets (Matthew 24:24), but we must not show contempt for prophecy either (1 Thessalonians 5:20-21). We must test the spirits to see if they are from God (1 John 4:1-3), but we mustn't harden ourselves against all prophetic words. It is tension we must walk. 

As for the prophets you are remarking about, I am saddened when people are mislead. The body of Christ needs to test prophecies and words and teachings with the Scriptures, The Holy Spirit, and if they come true or bear good fruit. 

We test er thing that comes out of any mouth of man forever and ever gainst the WORDS of GOD , CHRIST and His sayings.

Cause something most do not know is this also.     In deut chapter thirteen prophets can even get it RIGHT , false religions can even have dreams and propheices

and they will come to pass.............OH BUT WITH FULL OUT REFUSAL I refuse , to follow any concept of any other god or the interfaith all ways religion

NO matter HOW many miracles or propheices they do and get right.  I WILLL DIE and be dead ten million times over long fore I follow satans all inclusive religion.  lONG before.  amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

hang on did i miss summat then what happened to sat 23 sept then? and i did have to revisit that dodgy meal. still it aint over til the fat lady sings.  its 22:15 here.

Edited by existential mabel

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We test er thing that comes out of any mouth of man forever and ever gainst the WORDS of GOD , CHRIST and His sayings.

Cause something most do not know is this also.     In deut chapter thirteen prophets can even get it RIGHT , false religions can even have dreams and propheices

and they will come to pass.............OH BUT WITH FULL OUT REFUSAL I refuse , to follow any concept of any other god or the interfaith all ways religion

NO matter HOW many miracles or propheices they do and get right.  I WILLL DIE and be dead ten million times over long fore I follow satans all inclusive religion.  lONG before.  amen.

I don't always quote St. Augustine of Hippo, but when I do.. lol, Augustine before he was deceived by the spirit of light (who is the devil, see 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, because it led him away from pure and simple devotion to Christ 2 Corinthians 11:2-3, and it went against Philippians 3:8), before Augustine was deceived he refuted Astrology by this example, "Astrologers can get their predictions right 50% of the time. Let me give an example, two men, a prince and pauper were having sons being born on same night, the astrologer pronounced that night's prediction for both the son born of the prince and of the pauper, a prediction of prosperity and rule. Well it was true for prince, but not pauper. This is how astrology remains a trap, because it gets its predictions right half of the time, but half isn't 100%, and so their prophecies are false." I like to say, the worst lies have little truth in them, Satan said in Garden, "Did God really say you cannot eat nor touch the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?" (Genesis 3:3), Satan quoted the truth about not eating, but he added do not touch, when God said "but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die." (Genesis 2:17). Satan got what God said half right, but added a lie "do not touch." 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

8 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him." - Deuteronomy 18:22

I quoted that verse earlier. So far I haven't heard of this giant earthquake hitting Patmos, Jerusalem, and etc. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

We know this did not happen.  We know the prophecy was false.  What do we do now? 

Matthew 9:13

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.

Let him go to God about this and show him mercy.  Thread closed.

• Thumbs Up 4