existential mabel

The Deception Of Constantine

i watched this video the other day and it had indisputable evidence that Constantine was still very much a pagan not only that it was him that changed the Sabbath day to sunday apparently so that he could still worship the sun god.  and in doing so got the church to do likewise. on the very top of the monument in Rome is a sculpture of Constantine dedicating the statute to the sun god. on the monument there is no christian symbolism what so ever and considering he had a visualisation of a cross......

the video is 43 minutes long and therefore will not be allowed but i menti0n it as it is the greatest deceit there is. it is on youtube. a very fascinating watch and i would encourage you to take the time

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe Christians were meeting on Sunday 300 years before Constantine Acts I believe

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi there. The Aramaic speaking/reading Israelites of those times often met on non-Sabbath days. They called 'sunday' day one of the week and did not refer to the pagan names of the days of the week. Day seven was the Sabbath.

Nobody seemed to like the Israelites/Jews, so Constantine and later his Bishop, could do as they pleased. And they did.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think that it's very hard to Prove the mindset of a person that lived 1700 years ago...

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Teditis said:

I think that it's very hard to Prove the mindset of a person that lived 1700 years ago...

Yes. It is hard. Josephus has some words to say about this, but they are just very good notes from a historian. From what I have read (and I cannot give references) is that Constantine was a very able leader and Roman fighter with skills as a governor as well. He seemed more concerned with keeping the status quo and securing his tenure.
Like others in that day and age, paganism was bred into them. So keeping some of the flavor of paganism is probably to be expected. Just like we do with our named days of the week and monthly names.
Israelis call the days as one thru six, the seventh being the rest day or Sabbath.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2017 at 4:03 AM, existential mabel said:

i watched this video the other day and it had indisputable evidence that Constantine was still very much a pagan not only that it was him that changed the Sabbath day to sunday apparently so that he could still worship the sun god.  and in doing so got the church to do likewise. on the very top of the monument in Rome is a sculpture of Constantine dedicating the statute to the sun god. on the monument there is no christian symbolism what so ever and considering he had a visualisation of a cross......

the video is 43 minutes long and therefore will not be allowed but i menti0n it as it is the greatest deceit there is. it is on youtube. a very fascinating watch and i would encourage you to take the time

Let us not put blame totally on Constantine. After all, he was after power. So he instigated many theories that were against the truth by offering recognition and power to bishops who succumbed to his lure.

he had his part to play. i was thinking this over the last few days. he prevented the early christian church from being obliterated. i couldnt help but think now that is interesting that he based himself in a moslum country the biggest there is regarding being moslum populati0n (well certainly today i think.) maybe coincidence.

the video highlighted that Constantine was not really changed by his so called vision the proof is there on this monument .

First of all the first day of the week bible wise is not the same as the first day of the week in the  Roman calendar, which in the Roman calendar is sunday.

On God's calendar, the first day of the week would fall on the Roman calendar from 6 pm saturday to 6 pm sunday, which can be proven if you study the daylight hours and the night hours and how they were put together bible wise.

Under God's calendar, they had a 24 hour time clock as well, but it was not from 12 pm to 12 pm, but rather 6 pm to 6 pm.

And I believe Constantine merged paganism and Christianity together and formed Roman Catholicism, which is pagan of course.

And people such as Justin martyr and many others that came before Constantine, were observing the first day of the week, now how many observed it via God's calendar? And how many observed it via the Roman calendar?

Now that is another question. 

Constantine was never a true Christian.   He didn't get baptized until he was near death. 

• Thumbs Up 1