existential mabel

The Deception Of Constantine

Just now, OldSchool2 said:

It teaches that entire households should be baptized, and many of those househlds will include infants and young children.

No, it does not.   It teaches believer's baptism.   There is no doctrinal matter in any epistle about infants being baptized.   If you want to say it "teaches"  anything, you have to go to the epistles or the teachings of Jesus in the Gospels.  There is NO teaching anywhere about infant baptism.   Trying to base doctrine on a historical narrative is sloppy and shows incompetence in basic exegesis.

So exactly where in the Bible does it say that Constantine I is in Hell?

Sun worshipers are pagans.   Pagans don't go to heaven.   I should not have to produce a verse that says, unrepentant pagans go to hell.   That's pretty obvious.  Romans 1 is a good place to start.

Only God knows who are the "true" Christians.

And he tells how we can know who is or in not a genuine follower of Christ.   I and II John were written to help us understand that.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No, it does not.   It teaches believer's baptism....

No, it does not.  It teaches the baptism of an entire believer's household, which obviously can include infants.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Sun worshipers are pagans....

But unrepentant Sun worshipers don't get baptized.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And he tells how we can know who is or in not a genuine follower of Christ....

That's not the same as stating as fact who is and isn't in Hell, which is problematic for any biased believer. 

1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

No, it does not.  It teaches the baptism of an entire believer's household, which obviously can include infants.

Wrong.   It teaches no such thing.   There is no doctrine of infant baptism in any epistle in the NT

But unrepentant Sun worshipers don't get baptized.

Constantine did.  And he was unrepentant.

That's not the same as stating as fact who is and isn't in Hell, which is problematic for any biased believer. 

False believers don't go to heaven.   So there is only one other alternative for them.