• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

yeshua_name.jpg

Messianic Christian Art often includes elements from the Old Testament and Jewish Culture while depicting Jesus (Yeshua, Iesous, Iesus, Jesus), The Apostles, and events of the New Testaments. Messianic Artists often reinterpret a famous scene with Jewish elements, motifs, and customs. For many Messianics the Menorah is a symbol of Jesus because on Menorah are vines, “You shall make a lampstand (Menorah) of pure gold. The lampstand shall be made of hammered work: its base, its stem, its cups, its calyxes, and its flowers shall be of one piece with it. And there shall be six branches going out of its sides, three branches of the lampstand out of one side of it and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side of it; three cups made like almond blossoms, each with calyx and flower, on one branch, and three cups made like almond blossoms, each with calyx and flower, on the other branch—so for the six branches going out of the lampstand. And on the lampstand itself there shall be four cups made like almond blossoms, with their calyxes and flowers, and a calyx of one piece with it under each pair of the six branches going out from the lampstand," (Exodus 25:31-41), and Jesus said I am the Vine, "Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing," (John 15:4-5); the Lampstand known as Menorah was lite with oil and burned bright to give light in Tabernacle (later the Temple), and Jesus said, "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12). Messianic and Completed Jews who believe in Jesus as Messiah thus often use the Grafted in Symbol: 

90060c2b7ac24e6764bf74689e7edbf6.jpg

Grafted in Comes from a long statement by the Apostle Paul: 

"So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion[a] mean! 13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches. But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root[b] of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree. 28 As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now[d] receive mercy" (Romans 11:11-24, 28, Holy Bible). 

Here is an interesting side by side of Orthodox Art and Messianic Art: 

Jewish Jesus Art Exhibit NY City.jpg

Some Final Facts to know.

1. The Jews during Maccabees period split the Messiah and Bridegroom (who is Jesus) into two persons, rather than believing the Messiah was Both God and a Man. (years 167-160 B.C.) 
  2. In 70 A.D. the Zealots wanting to defeat the Romans had the Old Testament known as the Tankh abridged into a Half Tankh, they removed most of the verses about the Messiah because it was dividing the Jews. To this day when Jews read the Torah and the Prophets, Isaiah Chapter 53 is missing and not there because they read the Half Tankh. (Judy Missionary to Jews, Rosemary Schindler, and Josephus "The Fall of Jerusalem). 
  3. In 3-6th Centuries the Jews went to Egypt and learned Egyptian Witchcraft and Mysticism, now known as Kabala. (Kabbalah, The Seal of Soloman, Wikipedia)
  4. Then later in 12th Century, bitter Jews started changing the Old Testament, removing all vestiges of the Trinity (Elohim, which is plural was changed to singular). In the same century Kabbalah became what it is now, occultist Judaism. 
  5. In 6-19th Centuries Rabbis changed Judaism from being the Abrahamic faith into a Rabbinical Judaism that does not believe the same thing as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob believed. (see Rabbis, IMBD The Passion of the Christ): Although many Jews consider this film as Anti-Semitic, still there are several Jewish Rabbis who don't agree with this claim. This is because Judaism began only with the completion of Babylonian Talmud in sixth century AD, Judaism is not the religion of the bible, and Jews are different from Hebrews.
  6. In first century AD, Hebrew Priest Josephus points out that Aramaic (the language used in this film) was a widespread language and "understood accurately" by Parthians, Babylonians, the remotest Arabians, and those of his nation beyond Euphrates with Adiabeni (Jewish Wars, Preface). Josephus differentiates Hebrew from both his language and the language of the first century Israel which is Aramaic. Josephus calls Hebrew as Hebrew tongue while he calls Aramaic as "our tongue" or "our language" in both of his works - Jewish Wars and Antiquities of Jews. This is also agreed by Yigael Yadin who points out that Aramaic was the lingua franca of this time period (Source - Yadin's Book "Bar Kokhba: The rediscovery of the legendary hero of the last Jewish Revolt Against Imperial Rome" Page 234). Unlike Hebrew Priest Josephus and other Hebrew priests at Jerusalem, the people of first century Israel had no knowledge of Hebrew. That is why whenever the apostles say Hebrew in New testament (John 19:13, John 19:17, etc.), the word comes up is transliteration of an Aramaic word.  Although some Hebrew words are used in this film, still Hebrew was never the spoken language of first century Israel. According to Dead Sea Scrolls archaeologist, Yigael Yadin, Aramaic was the spoken language of Hebrews until Simon Bar Kokhba tried to revive Hebrew and make it as the official language of Jews during Bar Kokhba revolt (132-135 AD). Yigael Yadin noticed the shift from Aramaic to Hebrew during the time of Bar Kokhba revolt (132-135 AD). In Book "Bar Kokhba: The rediscovery of the legendary hero of the last Jewish Revolt Against Imperial Rome" Yigael Yadin notes, "It is interesting that the earlier documents are written in Aramaic while the later ones are in Hebrew. Possibly the change was made by a special decree of Bar-Kokhba who wanted to restore Hebrew as the official language of the state"(page 181). In Book "A Roadmap to the Heavens: An Anthropological Study of Hegemony among Priests, Sages, and Laymen (Judaism and Jewish Life)" by Sigalit Ben-Zion (Page 155), Yadin said: "it seems that this change came as a result of the order that was given by Bar Kokhba, who wanted to revive the Hebrew language and make it the official language of the state." According to Book "Naming the Witch: Magic, Ideology, and Stereotype in the Ancient World" written by Kimberly B. Stratton (p. 232), Yigael Yadin suggests that Bar Kokhba was trying to revive Hebrew by decree as part of his messianic ideology. (Passion of the Christ Trivia IMBD).
  7. The Star of David (Megan David) is Really the Seal of Soloman, a Kaballah, Egyptian Witchcraft, and Satanic symbol for magic (see Seal of Solomon, Wikipedia): israeli_flag.jpg
Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Because Star of David (Seal of Solomon) is used in Kabbala, and was an Egyptian Witchcraft symbol, I do not have anything to do with it! 

The Apostle Paul said, "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." (Ephensians 5:11). 

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14) 

"Abstain from all appearance of evil." (1 Thessalonians 5:22 KJV). 

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. " (1 John 4:1) 

"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. " (Colossians 2:8) 

"And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver." (Acts 19:19) 

"There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you." (Deuteronomy 18:10-12) 

"Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against your magic bands with which you hunt the souls like birds, and I will tear them from your arms, and I will let the souls whom you hunt go free, the souls like birds." (Ezekiel 13:20) 

"When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God." (Deuteronomy 18:9-14) 

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood." (Revelation 22:14-15) 

"And say, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the women who sew magic bands upon all wrists, and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature, in the hunt for souls! Will you hunt down souls belonging to my people and keep your own souls alive?" (Ezekiel 13:38) 

"Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21) 

"And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver (2 Million USD). So the word of the Lord continued to increase and prevail mightily." (Acts 19:19-20) 

"But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life." (Revelation 21:17) 

It is tragic that the State of Israel chose a kabbalistic symbol for their nation. :( 

I will not be including any further images of the Star of David, I used those other ones to show what Messianics and the State of Israel is using it for now. But the problem is the Star of David is used in Jewish Kabbala or Kabballah. :( 

Kabballah, Gnosticism, Free Masonry, and other secret societies teach that there are secrets, mysteries to divine in their strange practices, but this is what is written in Scriptures that refutes seeking out secret societies and practices: 

"For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret." (Ephensians 5:12)

Jesus said He did nothing in secret, "Jesus answered him, “I have spoken openly to the world. I have always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all Jews come together. I have said nothing in secret." (John 18:20). 

"Jesus said, Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, 'I will not impose any other burden on you." (Revelation 2:24). 

"Jesus said, But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts and witchrafts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." (Revelation 21:8)

"Jesus said, For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light." (Luke 8:17) 

"So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron cast down his staff before Pharaoh and his servants, and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh summoned the wise men and the sorcerers, and they, the magicians of Egypt, also did the same by their secret arts. For each man cast down his staff, and they became serpents. But Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs." (Exodus 7:10-12). 

So much for secrets! Jesus didn't keep secrets! Everything he told His disciples in private He had them write down and share in Holy Bible, even The Revelation of the Last Days or Book of Revelation! 

Edited by Fidei Defensor