• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Thanks Fidei , I think it is really good to bring this information forward because so many are ignorant about this reality and don't know about these things & don't realize we are surrounded by these symbols & people don't know that they should be avoided when they see them. We were at a museum yrs ago and I just could not go into the Egyptian display,sensing they had practiced witchcraft & sorcery.

Indeed, the problem is that people assume that symbols are innocent. Few know the Ankh is an antichrist cross, the Peace Sign of 70's is a broken cross Hitler even wore on his shoulder, the Maltese Cross is used in secret societies, APPLE's apple is the Forbidden Fruit of Eden (Genesis 3) and early APPLE symbols had Sir Isaac Newton under the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Symbols are chosen for a reason, either to glorify the LORD God or the devils. 

The same happened to be at museum, there was an Egyptian area and I couldn't abide it. The Egyptian gods, mysticism, and etc really is creepy. 

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

We could add power beads, crystals, God Calling, angel feathers, gold dust, labrynths, contemplative prayer etc....IOW it is still here even amongst 'Evangelicals'.

Yep, If you can find some Bible verses that mention these as forbidden let me know, particularly crystals (which are all the rage in New Age).  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I’m not so sure it is the physical object itself that is evil but rather the meanings attached to the objects. These things are powerless in and of themselves but it is the lies attached to them.

Hmm.. I get what you are saying "a gun isn't evil, its who uses it," but the problem is that certain symbols and objects are utterly tainted, take the pentagram or Celtics knots. I think once an association has been tied to an object or symbol long enough, its no longer powerless. Take the swastika, it was Eastern religious symbol (Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddism has swastika), but now its associated solely with the Third Reich and Nazism. 

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well what you call an ‘association’, I am calling a lie, either way it is in the believing of that association/lie that a person gets tripped up, otherwise the object is powerless. Think of boy Friday (Robinson Carusoe fame) finding a Ouija board that had washed ashore. He looks at it in puzzlement and then burns it as extra firewood.

So you are saying its possible to remove association of Nazis to the swastika? Umm.. I humbly disagree with that. Even if you could, the swatiska is still a major symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The swastika is evil symbol all around, firstly as symbol of the Arian Race (Nazis) who killed 12 Million Christians and 7 Million Jews (Rosemary Schindler), secondly it is symbol of the false mystical religions. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Hi there. Yes I get all this, and agree mostly with the sentiments expressed. Am no stranger to witchery either.

So what do we do about those souls that have been overcome by this evil? Have been sufferers of ritual abuse as children and sold into this slavery? Yes, it is great to talk about the "horrors" of these symbols, but what about the souls?

What about the real live sufferers today? Can we talk about them a little? How might we help them?

Edited by Justin Adams
typo
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

This might sting the mainline a bit, but it does need to get said as well.

Take all books of witchcraft out the house and burn them in trash tonight .   that would include harry potter books and the likes such as.

Take all yoga matts and toss them out too.    

Do not partake of any prayer contrary to Christ , this would include circle maker ,   contemplative prayer , things all of new age yet given christain names and titles

to dumb it down as harmless.   Why do you all think that even the POPE praised contemplative prayer.  HE DID.   through this prayer

all will unite more and more under a false banner of world peace and unity.   the spirit of upmost evil is working through so many things

ideals that may seem harmless, but those partaking of them are going under a more all inclusive mindset.  Chanting phrases over and over again

No good , its invoking a spirit of darkness wrapped in a false light.

Ya know how I knew it was false when I first seen it.     Because JESUS never said when you pray say it over and over again so you can be heard for your many words.

IN Fact HE SAID NOT TO DO THAT.  that is how I knew it was false .    Circle makers ..............that too equals witchcraft, burn the shack too

The shack is opening minds to a different god , a different Christ.  but again its wrapped up to sound like the christain god and Christ.  IT AINT.

its infiltrated churches, non religious , all religions.    The spirit of upmost darkness is its name.

Beware too of the false unity and false love and false peace teachings.   Pope summed it up and most saw it as good.

but here is what he said..........we can find our common unity in things like FOOTBALL.    NOW is this not the exact opposite of where we find true unity.

we find unity NOT in the things of the world, BUT IT SHOULD BE CHRIST alone.  in fact if we love the world , the things of it . well we are found enemies of GOD .

But its wrapped very cleverly to sound like reaching out and love.   YET the same man said preaching the gospel is like jihad.  SO he has no intention

of reaching the lost by the gospel , but rather knows the world will and chuches will meet in this unity peace love mindset of the world.   They KNOW what they doing.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I think this principle holds true even with physical objects...

I agree!

Bring a graven image of Mary or a "Saint" apostle into ones home brings in demonic spirits attached to it!

Also, we dont know what Jesus looks like and I personally think all pics of Jesus are graven images. I have my bibles and thats all I need!

Just now, Yowm said:

I’m sorry but I meant that quote to be attached to Rom 14:14. I really don’t believe demon spirits attach themselves to objects...at least I don’t see it in Scripture. If I gave an Australian Aborigine a statue of Mary he wouldn’t know the difference of it from Linda SoSour lol.

The australian aborigine being aware does not dictate reality.

Consider the ouija board.  It is used to beckon spirits(familiar); it is a physical object that is demonic in nature.

Experiencing demonic spirits in ones home would change your mind. I hope that it never happens to you.

Demons do attach themselves to objects as a means of entry. Demons can make a music box start playing and a glass slide to the edge of a shelf and drop to the floor! These things happen to people who are not dabbling in dark arts.

These things do happen to one who has things in their past of  occultic background . One is usually either not saved at all or they are one that is a rebellious lukewarm christian.

15 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

It is tragic that the State of Israel chose a kabbalistic symbol for their nation. :( 

Israel is not yet as the LORD will have it one day. It all changed when they chose to not believe Jesus is messiah. Israel is predominantly atheist.

It is tragic but the LORD has said that one day he will remove the wool from their eyes. That time is coming soon

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I already have experienced it having a heavy background in the occult and drugs.

But yet you want scripture?

Show me the scripture validating  your experience Yowm