IGNORED

Are Christians spreading homosexual marriage in the Church working against the Church?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1981

As i read in the Gospel homosexuality and LGBTQ sexualities are prohibited for God's people even in marriage. 

How do others respond to Christians multiplying gay marriage in their Churches?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

They can call it what they want but God does not recognize gay marriage...it's not a marriage.

This is a marriage union...

Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. (Gen 2:23-24)

The Church should stand their ground and not recognize homosexual unions.

Well said, Yowm.  I can't add a thig.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Leanne Payne died in her eighties.

Whilst she was alive, I attended a week-long seminar of her ministry team in Holland. There were folks from all over Europe and the world that I met there and was extremely impressed with the workshops and lectures. Healings from many neurosis were quite apparent; homosexuality being just one of them covered in the seminars. I have so rarely been impressed by such an effective grass-roots ministry as this! Rather than fight the symptoms of the disease, Mrs Payne digs down to its roots and was not afraid to proclaim the healing power of our Lord and His forgiveness.

"HEALING HOMOSEXUALITY": According to Leanne Payne, there is [healing] if homosexuality is seen for what it really is, and is then dealt with in light of Scripture - as a condition to be repented of, forgiven, and healed through Christ. Written with the author's usual depth and compassion, this book brings a message of hope to those who suffer from homosexual neurosis and teaches those who minister to them how to pray effectively for their healing. Leanne Payne uncovers the root problems of homosexuality, reveals the major barriers to inner healing, and tells how healing prayer is the key to experiencing Christ's forgiveness and recovering a true sexual identity. [Amazon]

Mrs. Payne has been active in the ministry of healing prayer for over thirty years. She is the founder and president of Pastoral Care Ministries.
Her books include: Real Presence, The Broken Image, Healing the Homosexual, Crisis in Masculinity, Healing Presence, Restoring the Christian Soul, and Listening Prayer.
She has taught for Wheaton College, in the graduate program in Christian Spirituality at Creighton University, as well as for University of the Nations. She holds both a BA and MA from Wheaton College as well as an MA from the University of Arkansas. Mrs. Payne was also a research fellow at Yale Divinity School