• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I try not to worry just pray like no other. It took me 10 years to be able to articulate with scripture and wirds the glorious, healing, reparing, restoring, renewing work i was witnessing Christ do in myself and other people. He us doing it in people that can't even articlute any of it Except maybe saying "The Lord is so good", Jesus is Lord", He bore my sin on calvary's hill and washed my sins and guilt and shame away with his blood". "The Lord of Glory took Gods wrath that should of been poured out on me and was beaten, mocked, falsley accused and crusified so he coukd for give me." Why on earth would people want to dig up and inspect heavenly seed planted in Christ?

hey sister heres a few words to help out .    I have heard many say what Aimes said.  THE Only problem is THEY have encountered a Christ that Contradicts THE CHRIST

mentioned in the BIBLE.  this is just another attempt to lessen the dire importance OF HOLY SCRIPS .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

21 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I am worried about the rise of the Insular Church, where people as you said shut their hearts to being sharpend and helped by brothers and sisters in Christ. I have studied a lot but I was blown away by a claim of Aims (penguin icon is their symbol) answer to a topic of "What is the Meanstream Church." Aim said so poignantly,  "the mainstream church is thoss who want to claim Jesus of the Bible and His Bible without ever encountering Him." (Aims). I was moved by this sharpening, it was so succinct and sitect; better than I could have put ot on my long paragraphs lol. 

yikes. Im not familiar with any of that. I go to a non denominational bible church that clings to Christ Jesus and teaches the bible by book or parable or spiritual principle. The only thing I really know about other doctrins and teaching is of course from the Jewish parts of my family and when someones is saying something and it makes me go, Huh? so i'm like, " wait a minute, what are you saying?". I hear some really strange things twisted from scriptures out of context and misunderstanding of translation from hebrew or greek to english.

I do see in scripture. because we haven't filled ourselves with Christ and truth anti christ slips in and manipulates carnal flesh and claims to be the church of our Lord. We know he has his own body he is head of claiming to be God and the church. But, he is not ever and never will be the head of the Lords eclasia.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

36 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

I try not to worry just pray like no other. It took me 10 years to be able to articulate with scripture and wirds the glorious, healing, reparing, restoring, renewing work i was witnessing Christ do in myself and other people. He us doing it in people that can't even articlute any of it Except maybe saying "The Lord is so good", Jesus is Lord", He bore my sin on calvary's hill and washed my sins and guilt and shame away with his blood". "The Lord of Glory took Gods wrath that should of been poured out on me and was beaten, mocked, falsley accused and crusified so he coukd for give me." Why on earth would people want to dig up and inspect heavenly seed planted in Christ?

They dig up and want control for this reason: "Oswald says, "The gospel of the grace of God awakens an intense longing in human souls and an equally intense resentment, because the truth that it reveals is not palatable or easy to swallow. There is a certain pride in people that causes them to give and give, but to come and accept a gift is another thing. I will give my life to martyrdom; I will dedicate my life to service— I will do anything. But do not humiliate me to the level of the most hell-deserving sinner and tell me that all I have to do is accept the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ." (Utmost For His Highest, November 28th). I of course am the opposite the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is salvation by grace through faith im Jesus as Lord, God, and Savior is liberating and freeing! We saved by belief in Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, Son of God and God (John 6:40, John 3:26, 1 John 4:15, Romans 10:9-10. Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:19, Titus 2:13). Jesus had made propitation and atonement (taken the wrath of God/Himself upon Himself for our sakes and we are forgiven our sins (1 John 2:1-2). This is joyous! Inexpressible joy! But there are those who seek go put yoke of slavery on people again and cut people off from Christ (Galatians 5:4, Acts 15:1-20, 2 Corinthians 11:2-5, 13-17, and Galatians 1:1-9). Woe to the one who places stumbling blocks in front pf the Lord Jesus and hinders faith with works of the Law.

Edited by Fidei Defensor

7 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

They dig up and want control for this reason: "Oswald says, "The gospel of the grace of God awakens an intense longing in human souls and an equally intense resentment, because the truth that it reveals is not palatable or easy to swallow. There is a certain pride in people that causes them to give and give, but to come and accept a gift is another thing. I will give my life to martyrdom; I will dedicate my life to service— I will do anything. But do not humiliate me to the level of the most hell-deserving sinner and tell me that all I have to do is accept the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ." (Utmost For His Highest, November 28th). I of course am the opposite the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is salvation by grace through faith im Jesus as Lord, God, and Savior is liberating and freeing! We saved by belief in Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, Son of God and God (John 6:40, John 3:26, 1 John 4:15, Romans 10:9-10. Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:19, Titus 2:13). Jesus had made propitation and atonement (taken the wrath of God/Himself upon Himself for our sakes and we are forgiven our sins (1 John 2:1-2). This is joyous! Inexpressible joy! But there are those who seek go put yoke of slavery on peolld again and cut people off from Christ (Galatians 5:4, 2 Corinthians 11:2-5, 13-17, and Galatians 1:1-9). Woe to the one who places stumbling blocks in front pf the Lord Jesus and hinders faith with works of the Law.

It is joy isn't it:) Mr oswald seems very enlightened. For myself faith can often be times of just enduring flesh  and waiting on the Lord. 

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

hey sister heres a few words to help out .    I have heard many say what Aimes said.  THE Only problem is THEY have encountered a Christ that Contradicts THE CHRIST

mentioned in the BIBLE.  this is just another attempt to lessen the dire importance OF HOLY SCRIPS .

who is Aimes? So To bring it into a context I understand. So we are temples of God. I get that whole..... temple teaching, big big study and teaching. many anti christs go out sitting in the temple as God blaspheming God? 

Is that what Aimes is bringing to light?

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

yikes. Im not familiar with any of that. I go to a non denominational bible church that clings to Christ Jesus and teaches the bible by book or parable or spiritual principle. The only thing I really know about other doctrins and teaching is of course from the Jewish parts of my family and when someones is saying something and it makes me go, Huh? so i'm like, " wait a minute, what are you saying?". I hear some really strange things twisted from scriptures out of context and misunderstanding of translation from hebrew or greek to english.

I do see in scripture. because we haven't filled ourselves with Christ and truth anti christ slips in and manipulates carnal flesh and claims to be the church of our Lord. We know he has his own body he is head of claiming to be God and the church. But, he is not ever and never will be the head of the Lords eclasia.

We must beware of those who seek to put the yoke of slavery to the law again, which is, "For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace." (Galatians 5:4)

36 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

They dig up and want control for this reason: "Oswald says, "The gospel of the grace of God awakens an intense longing in human souls and an equally intense resentment, because the truth that it reveals is not palatable or easy to swallow. There is a certain pride in people that causes them to give and give, but to come and accept a gift is another thing. I will give my life to martyrdom; I will dedicate my life to service— I will do anything. But do not humiliate me to the level of the most hell-deserving sinner and tell me that all I have to do is accept the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ." (Utmost For His Highest, November 28th). I of course am the opposite the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is salvation by grace through faith im Jesus as Lord, God, and Savior is liberating and freeing! We saved by belief in Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, Son of God and God (John 6:40, John 3:26, 1 John 4:15, Romans 10:9-10. Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:19, Titus 2:13). Jesus had made propitation and atonement (taken the wrath of God/Himself upon Himself for our sakes and we are forgiven our sins (1 John 2:1-2). This is joyous! Inexpressible joy! But there are those who seek go put yoke of slavery on people again and cut people off from Christ (Galatians 5:4, Acts 15:1-20, 2 Corinthians 11:2-5, 13-17, and Galatians 1:1-9). Woe to the one who places stumbling blocks in front pf the Lord Jesus and hinders faith with works of the Law.

LoL.. ok so let me bend your ear. This is how I understand false teachers, doctrins, and false Christ's.  Just ask and I'll give you the scriptures that gave me this perspective. ok?

Not trying to introduce some god forbidden doctrin just sharing something  I think I understand.

Lord can change my perspective at His will when I get things wrong. 

Our carnality wants what it wants and has very devious tactics to satisfy our own will.

So flesh unsatisfied, actually unsatisfiable could be accurate. Cooks up doctrins by twisting Gods word that are not of the Lord. It is done to justify or satisfy or glorify flesh. Example would be; (don't let me step on toes im using it as an example of a doctrin to explain a principle i see at work) prosperity doctrin. Poverty is a hard place to be (so no judgment). but it can stimulate covetousness in the flesh. So their is this fleshly need and flesh says Christ isn't satisfying it. So its that need unsatisfied by Christ that creates a place or pulpit for false doctrin and a false teacher sees the oppertunity for fleshly gain then by filling that pulpit gives birth to children of that false doctrin. understand what I am trying to say?

38 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

It is joy isn't it:) Mr oswald seems very enlightened. For myself faith can often be times of just enduring flesh  and waiting on the Lord. 

Amen. As time goes on I find this passage becomes more relevant, "As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world's interest in me has also died." (Galatians 6:4), and "Behold I am coming soon," yes come quickly Jesus." (Revelation 22:20). 

12 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

LoL.. ok so let me bend your ear. This is how I understand false teachers, doctrins, and false Christ's.  Just ask and I'll give you the scriptures that gave me this perspective. ok?

Not trying to introduce some god forbidden doctrin just sharing something  I think I understand.

Lord can change my perspective at His will when I get things wrong. 

Our carnality wants what it wants and has very devious tactics to satisfy our own will.

So flesh unsatisfied, actually unsatisfiable could be accurate. Cooks up doctrins by twisting Gods word that are not of the Lord. It is done to justify or satisfy or glorify flesh. Example would be; (don't let me step on toes im using it as an example of a doctrin to explain a principle i see at work) prosperity doctrin. Poverty is a hard place to be (so no judgment). but it can stimulate covetousness in the flesh. So their is this fleshly need and flesh says Christ isn't satisfying it. So its that need unsatisfied by Christ that creates a place or pulpit for false doctrin and a false teacher sees the oppertunity for fleshly gain then by filling that pulpit gives birth to children of that false doctrin. understand what I am trying to say?

Yep, the Apostle Paul calle it "the old man or nature that is sinning, the flesh." Our Spirit is pure in Christ, our soul (mind and emotions, heart) is a warzone that is fought over by the Truth and the Liar. The body is sinful, hencd it dies and we will get new bodies to replace these (2 Thessalonians 4:16-17). 

False teachers, christs, and prophets teach a different Gospel than found in the Bible (see false gospels, christs in 2 Corinthians 11:2-4, Galatians 1:1-9, Matthew 24:24). As for carnality, yes they often do impliment gratifications of the flesh. Most false gospels either call Jesus a Man or Prophet (Buddism, Islam, Judaism, Coptic Church) but not God, or they call Jesus a God without a body; a spirit (Nestorianism, Arianism, New Age). The Truth is Jesus is God (Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:19, Titus 2:13, John 1:1-18, John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, John 10:30, John 17:19-21) and He is a Man (1 John 4:1-3, John 1:14, 2 John 1:3, Matthew 1:1-28). Jesus is God Became Flesh (a Man).  

Edited by Fidei Defensor

9 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

We must beware of those who seek to put the yoke of slavery to the law again, which is, "For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace." (Galatians 5:4)

right this is true. There is an understanding to it. Sometimes we have to look very close. Example letter of ephesians Paul states this very same thing. Then a couple chapters later if you look close he is talking about our family in Christ. anyway He say's speaking "children obey your parents for this is the first comandment with promise". What Paul? you just said we are free from the law now your saying obey it?

So start over. Lord help me understand I'm missing something here. Oh I see what he is saying..

that He made of no effect the law consisting of commands and "expressed in regulations", so that He might create in Himself one new man from the two, resulting in peace.

So now I see expressing honor or obeying our mother and father is free from the expression as a regulation or pubishment, curse or judgement and can be expressed freely through the love of Christ and his Spirit in us.

like Peter said "somethings Paul writes are very hard to understand."