warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Just want to say a thing about this topic i have posted.   Many may see this as giving too much credence and seeing the devil as having this amount of power over the lives of men.  The Bible does state the facts of what would occur and through my personal life where i have and still encounter things that is very real and spiritual in nature and I have not dabbled in anything or been a part of any such organisation or cultures of sort.  It has changed my life forever and i can relate to what the bible speak of as the unseen world.  The only thing is, the experience part is not spoken of in the word and it is what it is, my witness to something that exist and written of .   Hope i made a little sense, as it is not easy to put these things to pen.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Please, do not post satanic material on this site.  It will be removed.  You may refer to what you know, but do not quote it.  Instead, quote scripture to voice Gods words, not the mindset of a satanist to voice the enemies ideas.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Just want to say a thing about this topic i have posted.   Many may see this as giving too much credence and seeing the devil as having this amount of power over the lives of men.  The Bible does state the facts of what would occur and through my personal life where i have and still encounter things that is very real and spiritual in nature and I have not dabbled in anything or been a part of any such organisation or cultures of sort.  It has changed my life forever and i can relate to what the bible speak of as the unseen world.  The only thing is, the experience part is not spoken of in the word and it is what it is, my witness to something that exist and written of .   Hope i made a little sense, as it is not easy to put these things to pen.

Hi,

Personal opinion only; I do not think any person can use satan as their excuse and thus avoid personal responsibility for actions. If they could it seems to me  then  the reference by Paul would  be invalid. see the entirety  of Romans 1  telling of no excuse and concluding with:

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.  They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

That said my impression is; both Christian and non Christian alike can be influenced by  satan or his minions, either with their knowledge or without it, and have been influenced starting with what I will term OT saints in Christ prior to the  Law itself, back to Job, for God gave permission to satan for him to bring turmoil upon even the finest of men and God's servant, in fact one found to be without flaw in the case of Job.

On a practical  application for today  look at the nation of Benin  Africa the home of Voodoo ( search benin africa sos ministries ), and see what  the word of God put into practice can do for even so severely a depraved people, all by the power of Jesus declared. Example can be found in the website of the Ministry known as SOS ministries, a missions endeavor that I have some familiarity with since it has been founded locally by a brother that I have known (of) and listened to for some long time.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

Personal opinion only; I do not think any person can use satan as their excuse and thus avoid personal responsibility for actions. If they could it seems to me  then  the reference by Paul would  be invalid. see the entirety  of Romans 1  telling of no excuse and concluding with:

Yes, everyone has to have some measure of accountability of their actions in their sane state of mind.  I want to recall though, that Jesus did cast out demons from men who were tormented by them. What was the cause of these men becoming possessed by those spirits, i don't seem to recall it mentioned in the example of the verse below.  This man was cutting himself with stones. Was this of his own account and is he  accountable for his actions here ?. 

Mark 5:1-20   King James Version (KJV)

And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.

And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Another way Sorcery is used is through Hypnosis to make people believe lies. 

Case in Point: How many people do you know believe that the earth actually revolves around the sun when The Bible Clearly and Plainly shows that it is the Sun and Moon that move ?

So The Sun Stood Still,
And The Moon Stopped,
Till the people had revenge
Upon their enemies.

Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So The Sun Stood Still in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.

• Joshua 10:13

People have No idea how deep the deception goes. Almost everything you are taught from birth is a lie. Just like Macroevolution.

People believe this lie because of Camera Trickery and CGI Fakery.

I mean people actually believe that we were cruising around in Dune Buggies on the moon in the 60's.

Edited by Jude1:3